Just use bsd instead

>just use bsd instead

It's like Jow Forums completly forgot why it was rejected in the first place. Let me remind you, it's the shitty licence that gave microsoft the TCP/IP stack to fuck with the internet they rejected in the first place and gave apple free base so they managed to stay relevant when they switched to Intel CPUs.

Supporting BSD is like begging to get cucked.

However, at this point it doesn't matter which licence you OS uses because eveything is fucked. The is no alternative for you to use. The only things you can do now is submitting to a dystopian world order where your life means nothing or you get rid of the people (on every level) that made, advertized and willfully used this evil compromized technology. Get rid of the traitors to humanity. Get rid of jews and poos.

Attached: 1200px-OpenBSD_Logo_-_Cartoon_Puffy_with_textual_logo_below.svg.png (1200x781, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mickey.lucifier.net/stories/b4ckd00r.html
linuxjournal.com/content/allegations-openbsd-backdoors-may-be-true
cnet.com/news/report-of-fbi-back-door-roils-openbsd-community/
arstechnica.com/information-technology/2010/12/fbi-accused-of-planting-backdoor-in-openbsd-ipsec-stack/
cryptome.org/2012/01/0032.htm
nate.my-balls.com/reference/?content=graphics
lumina-desktop.org/get-lumina/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> Implying you were even born in those years
> Implying I give a fuck about what other people use
> Implying I Give a fuck about "politics" in SW
Just use the best sw in technical terms. If you want to fight the big corporation just go vegan and stop making these shitty threads

the entire argument against real freedom is basically:
corporations are super evil
corporations round the world totally care about licenses

It's been a joy to what you autistic NEET fucks get your safespace invaded. Maybe now you'll actually do something useful with your time.

>just use best software
>software doesn't fit your needs
>can't be used
>corporation refuse to provide modification even though you'd be willing to pay for it because...
>companies care about politics even when you're not
I hate you. Please kill yourself.

Anyone telling people that Linux is dead is just an FUD spreading kike, Linux has had billions poured into it to make it what it is today, telling people to abandon the biggest collaborative work in the history of humanity is retarded.

>biggest collaborative work in the history of humanity
>freetards actually believe this

>biggest collaborative work in the history of humanity
>freetards unironically believe this

Like?

>downloads binary blobs
>still have the guts to call your OS "free"
OpenBSD is a scam. Their users are unwelcome spammers.

Read a book

>the entire argument against real freedom is basically:
>corporations are super evil
Not really, they have collaborated with corporations to develop drivers and have accepted donations. That's something wonderful about the free market; you can get a group of dudes to write drivers for your devices and give you a kickass ssh implementation and networking stack in exchange for loose change, and both will be happy. What they are against is encumbering licenses and state meddling.

being a useful member of society?

>this is what wagies unironically believe

>bitches about software ethics
>wallows in aesthetics

go to bed already, don't you have to be a useful member of society tomorrow?

>tomorrow
>12:30 UTC
Are you a gook or a boong?

Let me guess you stay up really late at night and have no schedule you hold yourself to or obligations. Your brain is all fucked up and slings your flesh aimlessly around day by day at the whims of it's imbalance.

unlike you I don't concern myself with time, nobody yells at me when I don't show up in time, that only happens to useful members of society like you

>unlike you I don't concern myself with time
Or the space your fatass increasingly fills

I'm not that dude, I just chimed in to call you a boong. I'm a state contractor, so at the same time I'm not useful and I have to wake up early :')

nice projection, wagie, again, unlike you I don't have to rely on fast food to sustain myself, I actually have time to prepare healthy meals

Yeah it doesn't take all day to eat healthy. I'm sure you take your time, way more than what is needed, to do the slightest little thing.

>I'm sure you take your time, way more than what is needed, to do the slightest little thing.
that's right, because my time belongs to me, unlike you

Your time belongs to existential dread

why do you keep projecting? you know nothing about me, I know everything about being a useful member of society though, sucks to be you

when you have time to argue on the internet you also have time to gas some kikes

>you're projecting! projecting!
>silly wage cuck my time is mine I have hours to prepare veggies

Haiku is in the Void Realm
BSD is the valhalla
Linux is Purgatory
MacOSX and Windows is Hell

look user I know your life sucks but taking your anger out on strangers on the internet is hardly the way to go about it

>proud being a dysfunctional part of society that everyone despises
I seriously hope that your reproduction is also dysfunctional, nobody needs more low life trash like you

I'm not angry, I like you now

Attached: gucci.jpg (710x700, 84K)

>nobody needs more low life trash like you
go to bed, your boss needs you to be up and early tomorrow

Already in the office, kiddo

ah so you're not such a useful member of society after all, glad we got that cleared up

lol, desperately clinging to defend your degeneracy. lucky suicide can be a side effect of depression, enjoy being a sad and pathetic loser, and thanks for derailing this thread, you have achieved something that not even Einstein could. Congratz

the only one pathetic here is you, wagie, imagine flipping out at the words of a stranger on the internet, you must be the world's happiest man

There is no reason to use OpenBACKDOORS.

proofs ?

mickey.lucifier.net/stories/b4ckd00r.html
linuxjournal.com/content/allegations-openbsd-backdoors-may-be-true
cnet.com/news/report-of-fbi-back-door-roils-openbsd-community/
arstechnica.com/information-technology/2010/12/fbi-accused-of-planting-backdoor-in-openbsd-ipsec-stack/
cryptome.org/2012/01/0032.htm

This. If they cared, they wouldn't be downloading binary blobs automatically.

see: and also

Oh look, the Chinese are raiding Jow Forums again!

Why don't you complain about Chinese companies swimming in GPL code? It's only a problem when it's American businesses using open source code, not when it's the commies, I see...

Attached: 1433458186920.jpg (501x585, 119K)

>when your arguments fail and you resort to license shitposting
BSD a shit nigger.

Attached: bsdead.png (1209x661, 51K)

why all the samefagging

He is not me, you faggot.

Gee, i dunno

Attached: wat.png (412x93, 19K)

>let me tell you about all the benches that do not include the OS that's being discussed, just the other bsds which aren't sharing the same code bases since ~20 years.
>oh and forget that the purpose of the system itself follows a complete different goal than the other bsds or linux, that doesn't matter. how could intention ever have an effect on outcome
please, literally hang yourself. thank you

if you don't like or want to use the BSDs then don't use them holy shit what a breakthrough i've just made

>next level einstein gratz

normally the licence holder would say that this chinese product violates the licence and until they comply those products would be catched at import and destroyed by customs

Supercomputers and the whole Internet doesn't run on your fav Windows 10 OS sweety

>corporations are super evil
True. If a corporation can make money off your dumb ass at the possible cost of your health or sanity and know they can get away with it, they will. You only need to look back at history to see this - pig shit in hot dogs, uranium in makeup, industrial runoff in deodorants, lead in lipstick, pollutants in your drinking water, etc.

>GPL fans said the great problem we would face is that companies would take our BSD code, modify it, and not give back. Nopeā€”the great problem we face is that people would wrap the GPL around our code, and lock us out in the same way that these supposed companies would lock us out. Just like the Linux community, we have many companies giving us code back, all the time. But once the code is GPL'd, we cannot get it back.
I'll let you guess who openBSD devs like less, corporations or GPLtards

Old news, and also debunked
Unlike the linux backdoor allegations
But keep using it

who cares about what BSDcucks like?

This entire thread is about an autist that cares what BSDcucks like and tries to convince them to like something else
Jow Forums is also a board for people to shill their own shitty sekret klub stuff, and attempt to look cool while doing it since literally noone in the real world gives a fuck about them and their autism
So either take it or leave
I use openBSD, I don't give a fuck what you may or may not like, but I won't let you circlejerk fake shit so you can feel better about your choices either

debunked, different independent code audits of the relevant piece of code have been made and no backdoor was found.

This thread is a reminder that BSD Licence is shit. I don't give a shit about BSDcucks. It should be self evidend and if it's not then you're too retarded to get any "convincing" from me. I simly dislike some BSD shit being presented as "alternative" because it isn't.

what a waste of dubs

>BSD license is shit
As compared to?
Certainly not GPL

Indeed, public domain is better

Attached: 1537980632876.jpg (500x701, 115K)

nice try but I won't go into licence details more then saying that non-copyleft is braindead. I already believe all OSes are compromized, and hardware too so I can't be bothered discussing things of no merit. gas the kikes, get rid of traitors, everything else is faggatory.

Use Linux-Libre, or GNU/Hurd

Hurd doesn't work fully yet, so it's more like
Use Linux-Libre, or OpenBSD

>look i edited html

When I told people we needed something actually good becuase Linux/Unix/Windows are garbage you guys were laughing and saying Linux is good and I don't know shit. Now it's me who is laughing when your shitty Linux got fucked in the ass by the thing you hated most.

what OS are you currently running user ? post screenfetch please

>If [someone with no personal connection to you] can make money off your dumb ass at the possible cost of your health or sanity and know they can get away with it, they will.
Human nature right there.

What do you think of private property?

And yes I know my opinions will get discarded because I am running this but it's the last version of WIndows that was actually good for desktop usage. You only had to put back the Windows 7 start menu. But they just had to stop supporting it because of the trash known as 8.1. But I do want something to actually replace Windows as a desktop OS but there is sadly nothing that is actually good. Unix, Unix-likes and Windows need to die already.

Attached: 2bd4.jpg (828x117, 42K)

hahaha

I'm for private property and that includes owning the computer and it's software. Thus someone wanting to prevent me from making changes to the things I own because of some fucked up legal tricks is disgusting.

>Linux/Unix/Windows are garbage
>I am running Windows 8

Attached: 9d5.png (2688x2688, 173K)

How about someone forcing you to distribute one piece of data when you distribute another with legal tricks?

the difference is you have a choice to no use free software but you don't have a choice when there is only properitary hard-/software.

on the other hand, I can agree with removing software licences all together and only have open source code, if properitary software/vendor-lockin-hardware was made illegal.

nice mate just werks
comfy

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-09-26 20-36-56.png (1278x763, 381K)

>inb4 kikes trying to tell you you don't actually own anything

Awesome. XFCE is poor man's MATE, anyway.

I must admit I did not even believe before I started to mess with this that it was even supported and ported, but it was it was just to install no hassle at all

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-09-26 20-46-41.png (1274x766, 211K)

Someone should draw Puffy-tan in that mesh style.

Attached: puffy-tan_532x873.jpg (532x873, 85K)

Show me where on the doll BSD touched you.

You wouldn't be posting if the exact same binary blobs were prewritten to ROM (or self-updating, or equivalent; I'm sure many NICs have weird backdoors). Not to mention, hotloaded firmwares are a near-useless attack vector if you control binary packages that undergo no scrutiny because of compilersuck. Then there's port(-like) distributions which are no better as they never implement a sane source signing-off system and very, very few people review the code they pull.

"Good enough" is unfortunately as good as it gets with computers.

puffy-tan is a male.

...or at least I want him to be

Use bsd muhfuggah

Attached: 1508714389514.png (2481x2139, 378K)

>him

Butt ugly tranny creature. Besides the lips don't match.
Here's a better avatar for openbsd.

Attached: Big_mama.jpg (792x598, 103K)

She's a she.
>And check it out, an OS-tan just for us, OpenBSD-tan is kinda a punk rocker, you can use the image and character entirely freely, the only thing I ask with her is that you don't do anything you wouldn't want your mother to see, if you're doing something like that, draw your own image to deface please. Drawn by spacecoyote.
nate.my-balls.com/reference/?content=graphics

Attached: puffy-tansketech_483x885.jpg (483x885, 36K)

shame modern DE devs do everything they can to lock themselves to one platform

What modern DEs are there? It's pretty much GNOME 3 and KDE. GNOME 3 is sponsored by Red Hat and lead by Red Hat devs, so their preferences are obvious.

>She's a she.
sad ;_;

Looks like a he. Yup is a tranny that wants to be a she. That drawing is very clearly male.

The BSDs now have Lumina, user. You don't need to use those DE's that cater exclusively to Linux cancer.

lumina-desktop.org/get-lumina/

that sucks though

t. bsdfag

it'll go with the rest of your OS then :^)

>obsession with throughput
Them latency spikes.
Dragonfly destroys Linux in what matters.

why is OpenBSD default partitioning such shit

sounds like you just tried it. hmm, don't tell me you read someone on Jow Forums said it's shit so you went and immediately gave it a try.

nope I wanted to instll it on a laptop the other day and the default partition scheme was such aids that I decided to use linux instead.

>is too retarded to simply put everything under /
we don't want you anyway