Sexually harassing or abusing women or you'll get in trouble

>sexually harassing or abusing women or you'll get in trouble
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Absolutely pathetic lmao

And the dumbasses unironically think that they can "rescind" their code on the GNU GPLv2 licensed Linux kernel that's FOSS

Face it, women and PoC are tired of bending over to abusive white cis men and are finally taking a stand against it, and are winning

And the FOSS philosophy was literally designed to prevent these losers from having a power trip when their abuse was finally met with push back, this ain't Microsoft kid

Attached: edgy_emoji.jpg (631x689, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

paul-m-jones.com/archives/6214
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

0/10 bait, try again and be more subtle next time after your ban expires

ebin xXXDDd

nice try NSA - JIDF your SJW plan wont work

linux will be just forked

>haha fun and free speech are oppressed haha
go fuck yourself op

>bait
I mean obviously, racism is being called out and stopped and there's an uproar against it so I don't mind the racists getting triggered

nice falseflagging, faget

cool falseflag

>linux will be just forked
by a bunch of literally-who developers, and their work will never be adopted by government systems or mega corporations that gave Linux it's legitimacy

>false flag
as what lmao, it's literally a fact Google what the GNU GPL is

Enforce it equally against people who post #KillWhitePeople shit on Twitter and then we'll talk.

White people are not an oppressed group and are the group that have built and enforced systematic oppression
Your understanding of these concepts are by other white nerds who can only boogieman the truth with "le meme xd"

Two cups, one is 3/4ths full and the other is only a quarter, if you want to build equality you don't pour water into both

fuck off this board

Ebin

>Face it, women and PoC are tired of bending over to abusive white cis men
if cubans are PoC, my gf certainly isn't

actually, if he's a Jow Forumsfaggot, he would say
>White people are the most oppressed group

>implying Linux isn't the predominant theme of this entire board
>the content of this thread is literally about Linux code and the state of the Linux code (in my case making fun as to how it won't be affected whatsoever)

>if cubana are PoC
There are Cuban PoC, and there are white Cubans
The "race" that is discussed by non-pseudointellectuals is in regards the visual phenological display of one's color, contextualized by the culture its in nut that's a whole different discussion and that is certainly wrong for the board

>Sentiments like “safety” and “welcoming” and “respect” are the motte of the Covenant: the defensible tower from which challengers are ridiculed. (“It’s nice! Who doesn’t want to be nice? Why do you think we should enable harassers and abusers? Why do you want to exclude women, LGBTQ, etc?”) But the real purpose of the Covenant is to enable work in the bailey: that is, to gain power over the political enemies of Social Justice, by using project membership as a form of leverage over them.
paul-m-jones.com/archives/6214
It's honestly quite amazing how your eyes can be opened by something you read. The sorts of tactics taken by people like OP become so obvious.

>>But the REAL purpose
Muh sides, if you actually read the reasoning by people who aren't in your racist hugbox (instead of overloading them with pedantry so they give up and you can pretend you defeated le liberal with fax, and logic)
Yes dude, people who don't want racists want the ability to prevent having them
You did it bro you showed those SJWs real logic!!!

Im'm hate nigigrs

Aw, that's nice. He's racist because he doesn't agree with you.

Never called him racist, calling Jow Forums a racist hugbox
Sorry you can't read, or you're so thin skinned being called out as a racist triggers you

>Never called him racist, calling Jow Forums a racist hugbox
I'm sorry, yes you did.

>>>But the REAL purpose
>Muh sides, if you actually read the reasoning by people who aren't in your racist hugbox
You directly quoted him and the said if you actually read the reasoning by people who aren't in your racist hugbox.
You were either calling him racist or at least claiming he is part of the racist hugbox, either way to the same effect, dismissing his argument as being from a racist friendly perspective.

I'll reiterate because reading is clearly difficult for you
>Never called him racist, calling Jow Forums a racist hugbox

Why is this so difficult for you lmfao

Because what you claim you said and what you actually said don't mix.
What you should be doing is retracting your previous statement and clarifying it, not denying you made it in the first place.