Just got 24 spools of PLA for free off amazon due to shit promotion calculations

Just got 24 spools of PLA for free off amazon due to shit promotion calculations.
AMA

I cleaned out the stock completely.

Attached: file.png (936x1407, 196K)

I should email the seller and notify them of the oversight.

cool story bro
now send them in for FBA, match the buy box and cuck the seller again.

I once got a mispriced Synology - still waiting on that being delivered as well.
>Protip - until the ware is actually in your grubby paws - you aint got shit

i just alerted the seller of the mistake
stay mad op

Aint my problem, I already ordered it :^)

>I ain't getting shit :^)
(You)

You didn't get them until they're in your hands. This shit happens all the time and eventually Amazon messages you saying they're canceling your order

he will just cancel the order, he got a pretty good amount of time seeing your delivery date, especially if it's not fullfilled by amazon

Saying you reported someone is against the rules of 4chsn I hope u enjoy any resulting ban

>banned from amazon
ok

Heh. Are you taking a creative writing class or something?

>hey Jow Forums look at me i can inspect and edit html

That's for Jow Forums reports, dumb fucking newfag.

They can just cancel it citing a pricing mistake. There's nothing you can do

third-party sellers on amazon can cancel the order, lmao

lmao retard

I think it was supposed to be a joke

>i was merely pretending to be retarded!

This. I bought what was supposed to be an HP ProLiant server for five euro some years ago. A genuinely pretty nice HP mouse arrived at my door some days later.

How much did you pay? I got one for $50, you probably did better though.

Not him you fucking sperg.

Attached: proobs.png (1020x1312, 128K)

Wow user!
I too can use inspect element!

kek

Ok you got me. I was samefagging and a stupid newfag.

Good girl, now go lurk for a year like a good little girl, okay?

Attached: Pat.gif (491x750, 1.51M)

Oh, of course, you had to begin with the fucking homosexuality shit like the pedo weebposter retard you are.

>dumb little girl comes up to you IRL and does dumb shit
>you pat her on the head and say to go back to your mommy, since she's being dumb, then walk away
>pedo homosexuality
Are you projecting, user?

Attached: Laughing Whore.jpg (762x900, 161K)

didnt pay shit, they don't actually book payment till sent.. was posted on some bargains site I occasionally visit, like Black Friday shit, but all year round. This was top-of-the range model, can't remember exact price, but (obvious) misprice, was AMZ themselves selling and supplying - by the time it was on that site, about 300+ people had ordered, not a hope in fuck of getting it delivered then.
Used to be under the misguided notion, there was some legal protection, they HAD TO deliver, not like Jeffs poor - not a bit of it, they can tell you to fuck off after taking your order, all day long. There's another Bong site people on here might know, CeX (Computer Exchange), 1000x times worse - sell (allegedly) 2nd hand shit, literally ordered bitz about 10 times, never yet received ONE order, those useless fuckholes.
yeah, getting wise to reading the descriptions carefully in AMZ, last one, got a USB reader instead of a cheap POS PC. dude, wtf. AMZ returns (and service in general) are fucking great tho, must admit.

you never said you are a boy

Don't you have some HRT to take, faggot?

Nah.

Attached: 1514247968658.gif (334x450, 2.79M)

Until that shits in your own hands don't be so lucky. For one night target accidentally allowed coupons to stack and you could get 70% off but they canceled just about everyone's order before they shipped

Lol u fucking dumb cunt

Attached: 8D065A1D-51E1-44B5-A4E5-C7F99E4DE992.png (1242x2208, 508K)

holy fuck the quality of that screenshot is impressive

ios12 shits on 11