Got hacked

Holy fucking shit. Am I going crazy here or what?

>Leave YouTube logged in
>watching some random videos as break from programming
>notice a weird on off animation just like when you do screen sharing
>Mouse onscreen pointer flashing and suddenly moving
>hovers over my YouTube profile icon and clicks on it
>freak the fuck out and sign out

What the fuck do I do. I haven't used my Tor browser in years. How can I explain this.

Attached: 1525431273795.jpg (1512x2016, 941K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kcsoftwares.com/?portexpert
lulz.com/linux-devs-threaten-killswitch-coc-controversy-1252/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tl;dr?

>How can I explain this.
You're fucked pal

I caught my cursor moving on its own like the person was checking to see if they could something useful out of my logged in account. I have crypto on this laptop which is worrying

That actually sounds like microsoft remote services. Maybe not even a hacker but microshaft themselves.

>kcsoftwares.com/?portexpert
Download port export. Run it. See the port connections and see the port that is the backdoor. Get the IP of its connection and kill the process and delete the file. And now go fuck with the skiddie.

before you start ripping out your pubes, your mouse can sometimes glitch out like that when there's dust under the sensor, also this can happen more often when using a laptop trackpad and resting your arm against the trackpad.

also, open your task manager and see if there's anything suspicious running in the background. and turn off windows remote access if you have it on.

Don't do this unless you've wiped all private data using sdelete or similar, and ensure the machine can't reach other devices on your net.
And when you're done re-image all devices and change your passwords. You don't fuck around with malware.

I'm running Ubuntu though. Nothing too compromising on this machine other than some pics of hot girls but I haven't been this freaked out in years.

Attached: 1506987536052.jpg (319x331, 13K)

>dumb frogposter being dumb
turn off your router for starters.

canonical remote services

Hmm can't explain that shit then, maybe something to do with new enforced linux CoC?

>I'm running Ubuntu
>I'M GETTING HACKED?? THE TOR BROWSER!
Shut the fuck up. You didn't get hacked you have dust/grease/debris under your mousepoint or trackpad you fucking brainlet moron faggot frogposting loser shithead gay for brains nigger ass monkey fuck fart asscuck

Gotta be more subtle on that CoC enforcement, xer.

>tripfag being extra retarded
More news at 11.

The devs are holding linux hostage over the big black CoC, do you really think it's far fetched they aren't going rogue?

Attached: 1535479365135.jpg (700x544, 70K)

how do you block tripfags?

There should be a filter function if you go to settings on the desktop version and clover has a tripcode filter function you can access by just tapping the menu on the posters post.

Sorry I speak of the truth but just know filtering me won't make reality go away.

your brother plugged a wireless mouse
works everytime

Are you fucking serious that that's too long to read?

You can make that point without the unwarranted self-importance of tripfragging.

just unplug your internet and run a scan

Install Windows 10, sir

Nobody is ever gonna bother spreading a RAT for Linux so it's all just in your head.

It's a tripfag, anything longer than a sentence scare them.

filtered

Are these girls perhaps... of the canadian pacific verity?

Becuase if so, ur fucked lmao

A tripfag who can't read more than 3 sentences. Jesus christ you're a fucking loser.

What's with tripfags and very very small attention spans? What are they, goldfish?

holy shit

lulz.com/linux-devs-threaten-killswitch-coc-controversy-1252/