Just installed three Noctua's NF-F12 fans in my case. I never knew the meme about these were true...

Just installed three Noctua's NF-F12 fans in my case. I never knew the meme about these were true. They really are silent and run cooler than any other fan I ever owned.

[spoiler] If only they were loaded with rgb. [/spoiler]

Attached: Untitled.png (577x633, 455K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wqc72EOuteU
twitter.com/Noctua_at/status/983750901994225664
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're excellent and people who hate the color scheme are ricer faggots. Your fans shouldn't be visible anyway, if your case has a window you need to kill yourself PRONTO.

Attached: f933b9a121776c1737412ce005e08f72.jpg (480x320, 14K)

I'm about to buy this (or the NF-S12A model at least) for my case. I'm not sure what to get for the CPU cooler though. The flagship Noctua models are way too big for my system or otherwise too expensive for what they are and I don't need that much cooling for what I'm doing, so I'm thinking about getting the Arctic Freezer 33, since per price it seems to offer lower noise for any given level of cooling. I'm not how much difference there would be between getting it with one vs two fans though.

They come in black and gray too.

The ones that literally look like shit perform better for their price though. That's the actual reasoning given by the company.

They're not bad, but I prefer the Enermax D.F Pressure for general and heatsink use.

>tfw using 120cfm server grade fans

is it really worth the 20 degree drop at the expense of my room sounding like an airport

Attached: 2016-01-04 02.46.04.gif (532x458, 142K)

Noctua makes far better.... iPPC 3000rpm PWM fans are magical. Once you get over the noise, the temp levels inside the case are so low with a decently large heat sink I bet you wouldn't even need a CPU fan.

Attached: 719iVZBiF7L._SX466_.jpg (466x581, 36K)

Why only 120cfm? You can get silent fans rated at that. Step up to the 200+ realm.

Attached: 1535245754502.jpg (1280x960, 61K)

they are loud tho

don't know of any manufacturers beside scythe that make high flow fans

Not that bad at 2000rpm. Just set up a curve so that they only hit 3000rpm if your temps rise to a point you don't want them to.

Keep in mind, you'll never need that much airflow lol. I'm running 3 of them, 2 intake and 1 exhaust. Have a bgears 218cfm fan at the bottom front of the case if I'm running benchmarks, and a corsair SP120 top rear exhaust for when the bgears fan is running.

Delta makes quite a few, very common brand. Bgears makes some extremely cheap models that most certainly perform to spec.

Mine is a 120mm 4500rpm bgears blaster, 218cfm.

Damn dood

>fan curves
i just plug my fans in and they do what they do.
who am i to tell them what to do .

Attached: 1483227247159.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Delta makes a 16,500rpm fan.
PFR0612XHE

Attached: s-l500.jpg (500x373, 22K)

I need this

Attached: 1466635411173.jpg (380x254, 22K)

It needs 3.3amps so please don't plug it into your motherboard.

should I use molex or sata im kinda of an amplet here

P.S. delta fans are no joke
youtube.com/watch?v=Wqc72EOuteU

>shit colored fans
lmao have fun with your buyers remorse you cant fool anyone here

You'd use molex for these, preferably with a controller rated specifically for the wattage these draw.

Buy the chromax series or the industrial series.

Attached: nf-a14-pwm-ch-bk-s-01-large.jpg (3000x1555, 395K)

Damn, got any recommendations

Attached: 1466389833210.png (127x295, 112K)

>That's the actual reasoning given by the company.
>citation needed

IMO, noctua iPPC Industrial fans are the finest fans on the market. Buy a bgears blaster series if you want something for giggles. Only bother with delta if you need something for 24/7 high risk like a server.

Gotcha

Ebm
Big, loud, metall and sometimes run on grid voltage

OK this is getting outta hand, some of these look like mini turbos

Attached: 1473401205278.jpg (345x383, 49K)

twitter.com/Noctua_at/status/983750901994225664

They specifically use a material that's hard to color so they mostly just don't bother.

I got a noctua nh-d15 cpu cooler and with both fans installed it runs like 25C cooler than my previous cheap cryorig cooler

I'm using the cooler master jetflow 120, I think its 96 cfm

Pretty loud when bench marking but my idle is 34.5c on a ryzen 2700x, 8 cores ocd to 4.1ghz so I'm a happy camper

>we'll only have the brown version at first.

They are silent and have good airflow even at low RPMs, I give them that.

For me its the gentle tyfoon,the best fan
ด้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็ด้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็ด้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็ด้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็ด้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็ด้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็ด้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็ด้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็ด้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็ด้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็้็็็็็

>tfw the fans are actually good but you don't want to sound like a shill

> people who hate the color scheme are ricer faggots
I'd argue the opposite. Most of the Fractal/Noctua faggots on this board re attracted to the brown fans for the brand recognition. That's why half the /guts/ threads are filled with these "I dun care wut it looks liek but have a look wut it looks liek" queer cunts.

Not like I bothered making them match.

They're just the best thing available, so why bother with anything else considering the price difference is tiny.

Attached: photo_2018-09-08_20-31-07.jpg (810x1080, 124K)

I went with Noctua's cooler for my Threadripper 1900X. It's a fantastic cooler that, at the time, was cooling better than the water cooling solutions available on the market. Mainly it was because they had a heatsink with the metal surface area enough to cover the IHS and the other guys didn't. Still, amazing performance as an air cooled solution.

Why bother how your PC looks inside? As long as it's not a total cable mess it's okay. Function over fancy faggotry.

You realize you can use the fans on a water cooling radiator also?

I never thought I can get paid for posting fan ads on Jow Forums.
[/spoiler]

noctua are a meme get high flow fans that are noisy and a set of good closed ear headphones like cloud 2s.

even if your PC is running at 50db it will only sound like 20db with them on which is basically a normal computer not under load.

who cares about other people and if/when you go to lans the ambient noise will be so loud people cant tell you have a noisy pc.

>headphones
Fag

my desktop blows so much fucking air. 2 AIO coolers. lots of fans. but its eventually supposed to be powering VR flight simulator (actual motion platform etc). its not annoying.

I covered the side window up with black paper tho and turned off all the lights. made my desktop look like a gay pride parade, fuck. lights on everything. GPU. mobo. fans.

It wasn't the fans. The HSF solution was all Noctua. They made a great product. The metal was the best for cooling TR4 at the time, and the fans are always great.

lol broh there's no reason for that much cooling. not like it's a beefy system.

Attached: tech_mouse.gif (630x480, 174K)

>buy poo fans
>have 50% chance of getting mismatched poo colour

Attached: china-tajwan.jpg (1434x851, 320K)

wow, somebody who treats his fans with respect

Never thought id see the day

Feels good senpai. These fans are so quiet and push so much airflow too! Only thing left to do is de-solder the LED's on this shit GPU since the software version memory leaks. At least I have a side panel.

Also 3770k masterrace.

Attached: IMG_20180907_190517.jpg (4640x3480, 2.36M)

If only Noctua weren't faggots with that fugly colour scheme and make it in black like any sane fan manufacturer

Shame they don't build them anymore in Austria.

>gaming headsets
>closed back
no thanks

>that price
Ouch. I don't think I can justify that for a 2400G build. Corsair ML140 it is, I guess.

Don't fall for the brown meme. Just buy redux for like half the price. I didn't even use the accessories that came with the poo fans

Attached: DSC_0305.jpg (3840x2160, 2.9M)

that meme that you need open back headphones for positional aware ness is wrong. that's soundstage for classic music and shit doesn't apply to gaming.

also using open back headphones on a PC including all the 300$+ ones is stupid because even a quite computer is like 25db which fucks up the sound quality closed is the only way to go.

open back headphones are only suitable for a completely silent room. like a TV or Audio setup away from a computer.

only if you live in a country where the temp never goes below 40 deg.

>Enermax D.F Pressure

underrated

grazie italian spiderman

People who fucking care about color, what are you a fucking SJW? get the fuck out with your color shit nobody cares. Have a good day.

250+CFM Delta MastaRace.

fpbp

Attached: th.jpg (474x632, 18K)

i like the color
fight me

magical