Attached: fractald.jpg (765x329, 18K)

Yes, your mom.

Yes, Tesla.

Microsoft
Apple
Google
Amazon
etc etc etc etc etc

Attached: 1538120112143.jpg (5906x2953, 1.47M)

Yes.

AMD

no
/thread

>trying to end the thread with a "no" after several examples of more overrated companies
Nice try.

none of the examples were of more overrated companies
except your mom

This

Any company that makes computer cases that isn't named "Fractal Design".

Phanteks
Corsair
Evga

They're not overrated in any shape or form.

They amount of shills they have on this board rivals Apple, Samsung and Microsoft.

the case market has gone to shit and the define is one of the only good cases left on the market

i wish there was a good alternative to fractal. I wish lianli didn't suck right now. But that's the world we live in.

Attached: 1509404705211.jpg (750x738, 87K)

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that company is overrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of satisfaction or praise at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the company. Well, guess what, faggot, that company is under no definition overrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

Yes. Yes there is.

Attached: apple.jpg (700x486, 30K)

Fractal would be overrated if there were any other good case companies. We are in a complete RGB tempered glass plastic shit show.

The guys who made the Fortress cases are pretty good. I have still not found anything better than the FT02B.

Apple, Microsoft, Google, Amazon. In this order.

>CTRL+F: Noctua
>0 results

since when did Jow Forums turn into reddit?

Attached: china-tajwan.jpg (1434x851, 320K)

Nobody even knows that this exists

Silverstone are still the best cases even though they've had to pander to the RGB aids crowd in some of their latest designs. I just installed some new AP182 fans in my FT02 and will be using it fir my threadripper 2950x build.