/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user dislikes his chifi • user got some GMK Carbon clone keycaps • user got his KZ ED2 • user got a bunch of chinese components • user gets some microfiber cloths and some micro USB cables • user orders a CPU and RAM but gets some weird fuckin flowers • user got a green logitech laser pointer and some other shit • user got a dome light for his truck and some weebshit mousepad • You people still love $1 mousepads • user tells the tale of his struggles >Last thread

Attached: dong.jpg (1000x1000, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mi.com/us/mi-home-security-camera/
warosu.org/g/thread/S67802582
aliexpress.com/item/Small-clip-MP3-player-8GB-USB-2-0-Flash-Drive-LCD-Mini-MP3-Music-Player-w/32807287455.html
ru.aliexpress.com/item/cheap-piece-of-shit/32719915116.html
aliexpress.com/item/Shanling-M0/32869895107.html
aliexpress.com/item/1-PC-Sanda-Military-Waterproof-Men-s-LCD-Digital-Stopwatch-Date-Rubber-Sport-Wrist-Watch/32776298621.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How come the chinks are on to mech keys but not mouses?

Attached: 1536889286212.png (525x698, 565K)

How do I into /csg/ home surveillance?

Razer is basically chink
Also there's James Donkey

Xiaomi botnet
mi.com/us/mi-home-security-camera/

Damn I wish the JD mouse isn't so gaymur.
Hard to find a decent normal looking mouse in general really.

is there a chinky alternative to the surface go ?
I need it for uni stuff - reading/highlighting etc

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67802582

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

Just got some
5m hdmi cable
Male to female USB 3.0 cable
Python skin card holder

Attached: 20180928_114113~01.jpg (2560x1920, 1.12M)

fake and gay

Attached: 20180928_120703.jpg (4032x3024, 3.24M)

I've been out of the loop for a while, what are the current meme headphones?

IEMs — Tin T2, «big» — Takstar Pro 82.

I bought Dahua's Starlight ipcam from chink seller for co worker.

Chinese not chink

i just want to say fuck /emacsg/ for ruining my ability to search /csg/

maleïts catalans

Lion direct absolutely based

Any good portable music player under a 100 US$?
Preferably with BT 4.1

What's a good long range measurement laser tool?

Shangling m0

Best place to get a Mi plushy?

Attached: 0.jpg (640x640, 43K)

Is pic related decent DAP?
Or is there other recommended chink DAPs?

Attached: 1538129775949.png (800x800, 567K)

Chink mouse craze died years ago.

10/10 for nostalgia
shit for everything else. If you have a phone and dont want to carry a brick or shit out at least 70$ DAP are pointless.

>DAP are pointless
I just want something for my sissy hypno audio and ASMR

Holy shit, these were everywhere about 15 years ago.

then use your phone.

aliexpress.com/item/Small-clip-MP3-player-8GB-USB-2-0-Flash-Drive-LCD-Mini-MP3-Music-Player-w/32807287455.html
I want something discreet, and small.

Almost ten bucks for a fixed amount of memory and shitty hardware?
>ru.aliexpress.com/item/cheap-piece-of-shit/32719915116.html
Here, same shitty hardware, $6 will get you 32Gb SD and you still have spare change for a small dildo.

Ordered my mom pic related for her galaxy s6, how likely do you think she'll get a house fire?

Attached: Screenshot_AliExpress_20180928-084633.png (1080x1920, 586K)

Fucking chinks.

Attached: 1513533698195.png (865x63, 7K)

Why does aliexpress always filter my negative reviews? I can´t see them on the products.

There's nothing to complain about my friend

Looks pretty good.
Thanks user!

Wait, I have a discount code for you.

>click "BUY NOW", write "audiofight.info" in the order's message field, switch to "Other Payments" and then "PLACE ORDER" button (don't pay yet, just cancel the payment when asked to pay). The seller will manually adjust the price for you, then you'll need to pay the discounted price. Be patient, the price adjustment might take some time, but you will be informed via e-mail when it's adjusted.
aliexpress.com/item/Shanling-M0/32869895107.html

usb c ports arrived I'm putting one in my iPod classic

Attached: IMG_20180928_125116.jpg (1944x2592, 1.42M)

read the reviews. Last one I looked at had a lot of reviews claiming it caught fire.

Looks like a nice little job. Have fun.

fook off.

Has anybody tried AUPHIL audio players?

baesed and raedpilled

stop replying to him

Cringed and bluepilled

I had one of these. Charging was really slow. Never cought fire

One is coming to me.

jeeeesuis, where are all the people with em chink tablets/convertibles ?

Attached: rat trap.jpg (882x1182, 675K)

Doubt it'd kill the rat just shock it and it'd run away.

how do i stop myself from buying more whore socks

ive just received yet another usb soldering iron, pic and filename related, but this one is slightly different, instead of a 555 touch timer it has a button on it. its a momentary button but it toggles between on and off and doesnt time out like the touch ones. the insides are just a led, the button (which has an actual ball bearing on top of it which is where you click) a couple of resistors and caps and two sot23 devices, one a mosfet the other im not sure, havent found the datasheet but it seems to be a uc to handle things (when power is plugged in the leds flashes ever so slightly and the iron stays off, then only switches between on and off with each click). i wonder if this ic is the same (or very similar) to the ones usually found on chink flashlights
price was the same as the "regular" one (under $6), listing was also the same as "regular" ones ("touch usb iron somechinkshit"). im actually enjoying this one better then the other ones (no more waiting again after timeout) so i aint even gonna complain (normally i would jew for a partial refund since it doesnt match description :^) )

Attached: dkt 508.jpg (800x800, 142K)

oh and forgot to mention, the current seems to be capped/regulated at just under 1a (960ma), regardless of input voltage (be it 4.2 or 5.8 volts) so it is effectively a 5w iron instead of the advertised 8w on the back of the iron

I asked in spg but got no answer. Is the meizu 16th a good phone to get right now,? I was going to get a vivo nex, but the 16ths design is strikingly good.

Attached: 1534248580496.png (540x600, 17K)

no nfc

Stop being a whore

Cant use nfc anyhow, my phone is rooted

no expandable storage

My "top gun" hat just arrived. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attached: chinksnotevenonce.jpg (898x879, 194K)

lmao
CHINK'D

*snap*

Yep, this one is going in my chink collection.

TOP RUN

Anyone? Or like a couple of devices that will tell me the distance apart from one another

Instead of replacing the hat I will replace history

Attached: top run.jpg (600x598, 69K)

Don't do chinks, if you're doing it, stop it, get some help. Give yourself a chance.

Attached: fuck_chinks.jpg (975x1000, 183K)

So I finally killed my one plus 1, should I get xiaomi as replacement?
I haven't really kept up, what and how are their current midrange phones?

this was my first mp3 player

Here's a (Eu)

i'm not i just like the aesthetic

aliexpress.com/item/1-PC-Sanda-Military-Waterproof-Men-s-LCD-Digital-Stopwatch-Date-Rubber-Sport-Wrist-Watch/32776298621.html
r8

I got mailman'd recently. They just didn't deliver the package to my house but also didn't leave a slip saying I had to come pick it up, so after two weeks they send it back to the chinks. Luckily, the chinks are at least somewhat competent and they're sending me a new order. I'm in the process of putting in an official complain to our postal service, but I think we all know that isn't going to be doing jack shit.

Anyway, have any of you tried the IEM's from the ve monk guys? It's fairly pricey for a chink iem, but I quite enjoy the monk so I'm wondering if the IEM has the same price/performance.

anyone buy?

Attached: HTB18nXpmY_I8KJjy1Xaq6zsxpXa3.jpg (1000x1000, 112K)

I think chuwi corebook, some chuwi tablet or a xiaomi notebook air if you don't care about the convertible part (you don't). I still think a used thinkpad is better value though, from what I understand chuwi devices are absolute horseshit.

I have a used t430s which is generally great, except for when on the go. I was also thinking about a x-series, most likely x230, but then no point in 2 machines. A tablet-like device would be optimal for highlighting and maybe notetaking in class via keyboard, why not pen input. But then I have a kindle, which I have to figure out a way to work with pdfs in order to read on the way to uni, and I prefer taking notes the old school way.

thanks for the input tho

Attached: bst.jpg (1523x960, 280K)

was ist das ?

Attached: 1485862154163.jpg (2560x1920, 1.05M)

What's the store so I can NOT buy from them.

to be honest if you wanted a tablet the best bang for your buck would probably unironically be a 2018 ipad, no device comes close to that price to performance ratio.

thx i will look into it!

Do you guys know of any good tablets for drawing? I wanna learn to draw

Seems like ze bwuetoof speaka izu redditu pear

Well at least it's free.

Anyone ever use chink hard disk docking stations?

linustechtips the creator of linux does

any decent chink gamepads my dudes?

i don't need anything fancy, i just want to play a few ps2 games on my laptop

>I wanna learn to draw
start with a sheet of paper and a pencil then and move on to digital painting when you can actually create something half decent

My orders

Attached: Screenshot_eBay_20180927-221005.png (1440x2560, 405K)

Sure, i mean anyone here have experience with them?

Received one of these adapters, seems to work well and only cost 1/15 is the price of the ones sold locally

Attached: -1720375453-1771130031.jpg (800x800, 59K)

Huion H610 Pro

isn't it better to start practicing on a tablet with ctrl+z and layers rather than wasting tons of paper
assuming you only care about digital art of course

no, it isn't
you learn precision and foresight due to not being able to just undo the last stroke on the paper
not to mention sketching various objects that aren't in front of your pc

I think you can find better answers asking actual people who draw.

can you still do otg with one of those?

>shitty "golden" paste instead of glorious chink gd900
yikes chief

Could some American explain to me what taxes you guys pay when you're importing? Like an a Europenis we've got the customs duty and then we've also got VAT.

i mean it's a hifi speaker
that has to be better than your run of the mill bluetooth/pc speaker right?

lmao @ u if u pay import taxes

Pocophone

I think their import tax limit is something like $5000 so they basically don't pay taxes

Looking for led stripes 6500k

ie. for growing

Is there a place where I can buy a magstrip reader with PayPal? (not eBay, shipping is 70 bucks)