This campaign is racist against the black people. WTF Apple

This campaign is racist against the black people. WTF Apple

Attached: C20C9575-2227-436B-8D8D-E6C71DDD233B.png (1280x868, 368K)

iGiveBack Jamal.

This is too fucking funny. Apple recognizing the nigger problem.

Use pic related plus tin audio t2 and a short cable.

Total 90$, sound quality is top for a wireless device and has 9h battery.
And when the battery goes to shit just buy it again for 29$ or whatever is new at that moment.
It puzzles me why anyone would buy the apple shitty earbuds.

Attached: fiio-ubtr.jpg (1000x1000, 34K)

Why are Android users so racist?

Pajeets still have a caste system.

Wtf is this?

But I'm an Apple user though.

How? :/

>that beaten up iPhone
Nigs can't take care of their shit or probably stole it

ifixed

Attached: AppleGiveBlack.jpg (1280x868, 277K)

3.5mm Bluetooth receiver.

it's hard to keep your phone perfectly scratch and scuff free if you own it for 5+ year, even if you don't drop it

This, especially when its made out of cheap Aluminum. Black iPhone 5 already had scratches when they were coming off the presses, for example.

Attached: 1337100593904.jpg (218x265, 21K)

The Jow Forums meme is irrelevant; using PoC in advertising (especially philanthropic) is commonplace these days. You're racist if you don't.

How is this racist? I know you americans, canadians and UK people are fucking crazy and see racism in everything, but I am from eastern europe and we do not have this mindset. Now tell me where the fuck is the racism in this picture?

> black hand
> give back
the implication is that black people are thieves

everyone knows that darkies steal everything that isn't bolted to the walls and sometimes they steal the walls too

this ad reminds them of that fact which makes libcucks exceedingly uncomfortable

Attached: 15337393417645.png (488x358, 361K)

Do people really try to see these implications everywhere? At some point it is silly to just try to see black hands, gestures and other silly elements and try to connect them to thieves or slavery

give it back jamal is a meme, it's difficult not to see it

well.... you should have left the niggs in africa and not use them for slaves. 100 years of slavery fucked your country for good.

Btw why not just send black people back to africa? I heart it is very good there. Sadly, there is nothing to steal because nothing is made there.

>At some point it is silly to just try to see black hands, gestures and other silly elements and try to connect them to thieves or slavery
the Python community would like a word with you

racist =/= wrong

I have similar, I need to improve the battery but too chicken to dismount it and identify battery's model

>buzzzz, click! give back the tech jamal

Brilliant.

you're saying that as if it was a problem

Thank god there is a sterile and uncaring robot between us. I wouldn't want to make eye contact with a blacklist person when I pay tribute to their all mighty black cock.

Because niggers are a daily part of our life and they cry racism honestly more often than we do. I heard you have gypsies in your eastern shitholes. Sane people hate them and psycho gypsy lovers want to protect them. Difference is we have a lot more nigger lovers and they try to indoctrinate everyone else.

fpbp

>apple announces buyback program
>people put in requests to send their iphones back
>apple deploys iNigger Task Force
>they steal your old iphone before you can send it back
>apple doesn't pay them but they can pawn off the iphones
>no paper trail leading back to apple
>if they get arrested cops will never believe apple was the mastermind

>this is what manchildren actually believe

More like men. I'd expect some effeminate faggot to obsessively keep the surface of his iPhone completely pristine, but a mentally upright man? Doubt it.

You are just a stupid, careless monkey. I've had my phone for five years now and it's still free of scratches and dents.

Go back to redd!t, you stupid faggot nigger.

Five years of being a faggot, nice. Now you can't shut up about it and obsessively point out the lack of "necessary" femininity in male iPhone users. You're so lost as to what being a man means your inner scale goes from femme to monkey. Waste of space.

t. manosphere faggot

Hurricane coming to town: shall we
a) help people to get out of town
b) get out of town ourselves
c) loot every pair of trainers/TV/console we can get our stick mitts on.

Attached: _20180928_195134.jpg (655x758, 68K)

Look mom! I replied to everyone in the thread again!

Attached: 1524717959097.jpg (265x700, 66K)

LAQUISHA, GIVE BACK!

Damn right I did! I'm a big boy now!

lmao, I just noticed it's a black hand. Is apple based?

This could be an actual apple campaign

>white people make fun of minorities using android
>foring minorities to take credit to accquire ios/mac
>why are andorid users so racist?

Fuck off you capitalist piece of shit. Android is economical because it's free market. Your Apple garbage is proprietary.

Apple always used blacks in commercials because the color contrast is nicer that way. White on white would look bad. Same reason why blacked videos use super white backgrounds

wow. The memes literally write themselves