What do i do guys? been neet for 3 years and parents are pissed...

what do i do guys? been neet for 3 years and parents are pissed. gonna be homeless october 1 if i dont get a job they say.

how do i keep being a neet? i dont wanna be a fuckin wagecuck and these faggots wont let me mooch off of them till they die and i inherit all this trash.

Attached: terror.png (218x231, 119K)

Go flip burgers

Attached: hell2.png (490x655, 161K)

You're a bitch with an oversized clit. Go marry if you want to continue like this or man up and find anjob you like.
Wagecuck is a meme, your job should be a hobby you enjoy that has nice bonus of money every month

my only hobby is anime and videogames everything else is so boring i might just off myself doing it for more than a day

Attached: 1513466063265.jpg (512x444, 24K)

You're the most boring person alive FYI.

no shit, only thing i have going for me is im not fat yet

Go make anime, start drawing manga, start coding. Start doing something instead of sitting and complaining

Try going into to trades. I bet you never did anything physical. You might actually like it.

>my only hobby is anime and videogames
How boring is your life?

>everything else is so boring
You sound depressed. Get help, OP.

i cant draw?

i did general grip work at iatse for a week and sucked at it.

i only leave my room every other day to run so i dont get fat

Learn?

i dont have any actual disabilities besides mild autism

dont have enough attention span

>mild autism
you're diagnosed? good enough

Tell your parents you want to become a trucker. Ask them to help you get Commercial Drivers License. You go to school for a few months, learn to drive a big rig. It's a comfy job.
>Go to warehouse
>Shitpost on Jow Forums as you wait for paperwork
>Shitpost on Jow Forums as they load your truck
>count the boxes and check for damages
>Drive for 12 hours while listening to music, podcasts, audiobooks, and language tapes
>stop for gas and fast food
>arrive at warehouse
>shitpost on Jow Forums waiting for paperwork
>shitpost on Jow Forums as they unload, count the boxes, check for damages
>get a signature
>repeat

Why are they pissed? They put you here without your permission. They have the audacity to tell you what to do or where to go?

Wtf.. go beat the shit outta your dad right now.

Woodworking or go become a monk, you get to work and they feed you

Wagefag here. Working is horrible when there are countless things to do on the computer. Ride the neet train as long as possible. Most modern jobs require well over 40 hours a week which means you never get to enjoy life except at the weekends.

would be nice but dont have a drivers license at al

i failed woodworking twice in school

this is what i fear, if i had to spend 40+ hours a week working i'd kill myself for sure

Attached: suffer.jpg (600x623, 54K)

To be fair there are some advantages. Your family respects you far more than if you were a neet and your relationship with your parents will improve dramatically. You also have more disposable income and having your own place to live means you can fap to anything you want in peace.

Work 40 hours per week here. Play games at work until shit hits the fan at the datacenter.

ooh good idea, do you need any qualifications for that? cause if you need more than a highschool diploma im fucked already.

Like this fucking wet noodle of a NEET could even beat the shit out of someone.

WE HAVE HIS THREAD ALL THE TIME
THE OP WILL NEVER TAKE ANY OF YOUR ADVICE
IT WILL BE EXCUSES ALL THE WAY UNTIL THE THREAD DROPS OFF THE BOARD
DO NOT FEED THIS ASPERGIC NEET FUCKHEAD THE ATTENTION HE CRAVES