Technology will kill us

technology will kill us

Attached: black-mirror-logo.jpg (1000x563, 304K)

I hope so.

We've been killing each other with 'technology' for hundreds of thousands of years

Technology will save us, give us wings to escape this limited, suffocating reality.

No. Technology is cold, it doesn't have empathy.

Could you go into more detail?

wot if ya mum ran on batteries

Attached: 1515271276130.jpg (201x201, 21K)

I don't have empathy as well and people like me will get rid of people like you soon enough.

And nothing of value will be lost.

Yo dawg this dude burnt his ass on electricity better go back to stone age shits dangerous technology is voodoo

lol kys fag

Netflix Black Mirror is dogshit.

It should hurry up doing it.

this.

retards don't understand this.

Attached: retard.jpg (240x210, 17K)

No he can't because he's a dumfuck for not thinking current reality isn't cold and nor has empathy.
Future technology will elevate humankind, hopefully fix the stupid smartphone-zombie epidemic.
We're getting closer and closer to nail down the problems of mankind.
Some are afraid of A.I, and it's understandable, it's vastly more superior than us.
That's why we will merge with it.
Some won't and some will.
Dystopian future? Some would say, it's not worse from what we have now i would say.

Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

If you think Black Mirror is about the dangers of *future* technology, you haven't been paying attention.

>gf (male) recommended me Black Mirror
>watch first episode
>utter shit
>"you have to watch the first season, it gets better"
>gets worse

Attached: rvqzpmp86m9y.png (1039x559, 261K)

>it doesn't have empathy.
yet.

Reminder that technophiles also said that soon no one will need to work at all...In 1900. Always dismiss utopian pundits.

Technology has already killed us. We are dead. This is hell.

Robot waifu with empathy WHEN
Cyborg body that lets me retain empathy WHEN
Hivemind singularity+empathy WHEN

That wasn't real technological progress though. Technological progress now will put everyone out of work.

>Technological progress now will put everyone out of work.
>implying that's a bad thing
We will either get universal basic income, or violent revolution.

We don't really need to work any more, or at least nowhere near the amount we do. But our (((overlords))) have found ways to keep the masses busy. Work hard, goyim! You, too, can advance to an (((executive position))). You, too, can outdo your neighbors, buy a house that's too big and fill it with shit you don't need! It's the (((American Dream)))!

Why does anime thread get delete but shitty netflix series don't?