What should I do to stop giving a fuck about video games and not get excited for any of them like it's my next hit of a...

What should I do to stop giving a fuck about video games and not get excited for any of them like it's my next hit of a drug?

Attached: 1536439173014.png (308x326, 157K)

my wife chino is so cute

realise they're a big waste of time, thats what I did. then again, I am posting here..

Play them all day evey day and youb will get board eventually

You simply haven't played Real games hard enough.
>Chess hard mode
>Go hard mode
>Raiden X hard mode
>Texas Hold'em hard mode

These are all games not for Momma's boys.

Why would you want to?
Just enjoy them while you still can in your free time.
There's nothing shameful about vidya.

better than not having and hobbies and wanting to kill yourself all the time
if you don't want to play video games anymore for whatever reason just find another hobby that you like better but if you can't then just stick with the games they aren't hurting anybody

when i play i can't stop thinking about them until i go a couple weeks without playing

i feel compulsions to buy all kinds of shit, i get really fucking angry until i get a chance to play again and then get stressed at the thought of having to stop

i was doing fine not playing for over a year until the one series i give a shit about had a new entry announced. Smash Ultimate has been torturing me all year, all my friends play games so this shit is impossible to avoid. i feel this rush i've never experienced with anything else and i get these cravings to play again ASAP.. it's fucking hell

ok yeah maybe you should find another hobby if it's that bad
do you like any music or anything else

Maybe limit your time?
Say 2 hours on weekdays and 5 hours on weekends?
That way you'll get time to do other stuff, and also less burnt out

Attached: sachi.png (707x690, 221K)

>Smash Ultimate
Smash Bros genre originally was made to be played with friends.
>i feel this rush i've never experienced
So,
1. do you miss the game playing itself
2. do you miss your friends to play this game with you
3. do you just always play the game without any friends but hope there would be some

Please clarify your situation.

Start smoking cigarettes or something dude.
Redirect that addictive personality into something more manageable, preferably healthy too.
Maybe get addicted to exercise if possible.

i have chronic fatigue/narcolepsy, just going off my symptoms like falling asleep while driving and having no ability to remember or concentrate.

that takes reading all the books i would like to read off the table..

All I can really do is go on newgrounds and find some good ass trance and ambience

i have tried this so many times.. been trying to quit video games for like 8 years now

Don't try to quit m8 it's pointless, you'll probably just find something else to get addicted to.I used to read for hours on end, even when crossing the road, which goes to show that even reading can be addictive.
Try to spend more time on other things instead.Set a hard timer!When your time is up you have to immediately save and quit, then shut down the PC, no ifs no buts no whens!

Attached: niggy stronk.png (500x898, 138K)

i mean i get a rush from playing games in general, but Smash in particular is the worst, yeah. Games like Smash Bros Melee and Goldeneye that I play with the friends are the most painfully addictive..

i want to get fit but have too many cognitive issues to understand what to do. if i could get fit i would to replace video games with homo sex

lol gay

Attached: GayFuel.jpg (281x485, 19K)

lol gay

I'm surprised you're even able to listen to trance and ambience, I'd think it would be the opposite since they kinda drone on and make me fatigued to listen to.
have you tried listening to other things that would force you to concentrate on them more or are they harder to listen to?

lol gay

Just eat healthier and start moving more.
Not that hard desu.

> i want to get fit but have too many cognitive issues to understand what to do
Are you a skelly or a fat lard?

He plays with his friends. Once they abandon him because of his obsessive compulsive behavior then he will be truly done in, real bad.

5'10 and 160

it may just be my autism, user. i also like whatever you want to call vaporwave and i anything with a choir. getting blasted on weed brownies and listening to Come Sweet Death from Evangelion was the most beautiful experience ever

Go to gym. Its that easy.

Gay is okay

Attached: 1540649592549.jpg (262x216, 15K)

prove it

You okay?

I don't know what to do, though. I don't know what all the machines are or how to use dumbbells and barbells without all my muscles developing unbalanced.. And then apparently your body adapts to the same exercises? I try to read about this shit and get confused

If I can get past that part, I assure you boypussy is enough motivation to go

NO

He kinda told it already.

go to gym, ask around, hire a fitnesss trainer if you need
reading stuff on internet won't do shit for you

Ok
I guess so
this

Attached: dude chill.png (555x407, 13K)

get laid virgin

not a virgin, unfortunately settled for fucking girls a few times. i only find feminine men attractive and i haven't seen any irl that look like what you find on this site

checked dubs

You mean that one Finnish midriff? I know him. He's a faggot and I am not really, however I recommended him to review a hentai manga. It turned out we both liked it a lot, but for very different reasons.

Looks like I can't post a link, but
>Spirited Girl by Musashimaru