Does anyone knows a good and free alternative to Photoshop...

Does anyone knows a good and free alternative to Photoshop? GIMP is a piece of shit to mess with and I don't want to install Adobe bloatware on my PC.

Attached: adobe-photoshop-cc-icone1.png (1200x843, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixls.us/software/
photopea.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Krita

Pirated Photoshop

Gimp

Gimp, you're retarded if you think otherwise.

I tried using GIMP, but it's awful to use. Even searching for files is a piece of shit.

This, unironically
CS6? was the last non CC version, I'd be prepared to bet, that would still match up against G***P anyday.

Photoshop is weird, and it's strange to me that it's widely accepted by artists. A much better system would be some kind of node-based system(like Nuke) that makes it easier to make changes to things you've already done. Far more non-linear, much better for productivity.

Honestly, as much as I'd like to be wrong. There is no better - or even equal - alternative.

You should try Affinity Photo but unfortunately it's not free

free software is like that, even Mypaint is like an autistic version of paint, you just have to get used to it, Gimp is like a more stable version of cs5

this

Gimp. If you are too dumb to figure it out, that's on you.

Pirated Pixelmator or Affinity.

Attached: pixe.png (1024x1024, 825K)

(The very definition of)
Baby
Duck
Syndrome

IrfanView

I use kolourpaint as a MS Paint.exe clone. For a FOSS alternative to Paint.NET also written in .NET try Pinta. Although the selection tool is terrible so I mostly stick with kolourpaint. I don't think FOSS has produced a real alternative to Photoshop yet

Attached: Untitled.png (800x800, 567K)

paint.NET is fucking garbage.

pixls.us/software/

Some of the older versions were better. I'd give paint.NET a 7.5/10 for a Windows program

GIMP is the best one, and is a piece of shit. I'm so sorry

Gimp is fucking great. Dont know why everyone in this itt is saying it's shite.

/thread

The absolute state of windows.
Photoshop is good, it's just not a good enough reason to use windows.
Or even wine for that matter.
photopea.com/ > paint.net

if that were an electron app i'd use it. too risky to run serious things in browser tabs

Just use CS3 like a rational human
If you know how to use photoshop, CS3 will fit 95% of your use cases.

>GIMP is a piece of shit to mess with
wtf get out of here

maybe if you keep making up meme psychological terms for normal people they will ditch well-made proprietary software and move to your autism-ware

You haven't really explored photoshop then, because dynamic modifiers and other non-destructive editing features are available and used in common practice. You can keep the original layer locked and make any changes on top of it and tweak as desired.

How about masks that can be instanced? The ability to make something, then pipe it to other things that alter it, then plug it somewhere else is infinitely valuable.

Have you tried GIMP?

You should try GIMP kid

Never gets old watching GNU/Freetards cope with using shitty software

Attached: 15136110422580.jpg (630x630, 82K)

how does that large black adobe cock feel when it slides in your asshole kid?

SEETHING

no, u

if you use GIMP revert to the classic icon theme, the latest one is bad.

I switched to Linux back when Windows 98 was popular. There weren't really any alternatives to using GIMP back then so I had to learn it. Krita is way nicer but came way later. My opinion after using for a very long time is that GIMP will let you do pretty much anything with an image if you take the time to learn it - and it will take time. It's absolutely not user-friendly or strait forward.

If you want a free graphics programs with close to no learning-curve then Krita's a much better alternative.

The
very
definition

Attached: Screenshot_20180928_111524.png (1067x255, 35K)

don't think this applies to me

I don't judge software by how similar it is to the Commodore 64?

no point trying to argue with them op they'll defend shitty software to death
use krita or something else instead
linux/foss still doesn't have any good software like a photoshop
nor does it have a good foss daw (the most decent one is ardour) and still lacking on vsts
hope those two things will get good software as good as blender, kdenlive, or krita
office suites aren't great on linux either, but libre office does the job decent most of the time

>use windows from 2000?
>swap to linux last year
>no urge to revert except when WINE can't do a thing
>usually find a better FOSS alternative anyway
>plan on confining windows to a vm when RAM prices go down and I can build a new computer
Just because it is an article on Wikipedia doesn't mean it is true faggot

Admitting your a baby duck is the first step to overcoming it.
Denying it's even a thing is probably not a good idea, especially when it's crippling you.

gimp=different
different=bad
aloita wunkkaus

Attached: Hikkykostaja_(rare).jpg (716x931, 120K)

GIMP

green is my pepper

Just use CS6 from a torrent

I use Clip Studio

>good
>free
You have to choose one

You could try ImageMagick. That's about all I can think of. I've only used GIMP and Graphic Converter, and the latter is Mac-only.

The
very
definition

Attached: OP.png (746x138, 10K)

Krita is not really for photo manipulation but more for digital drawing.

A slow day in the Adobe mailroom means shill duty.

If paint.net or pinta or kolourpaint or krita were actually better than gimp, adobe would sponsor daily threads on Jow Forums about how shitty THEY are. They target gimp instead, because that's what they see as the real threat.

a few years ago adobe got hacked and someone got the source for photoshop, I'm surprised a bootleg photoshop for linux hasn't emerged yet