Since certain lines of code are illegal, will certain sequences of DNA also one day be illegal?

Since certain lines of code are illegal, will certain sequences of DNA also one day be illegal?

Attached: 461F5A82-76C7-4BAB-9E50-CADEE0D4B015.jpg (1000x750, 522K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_number
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they already are, if you try and make something copyrighted like Glo-Fish or a Monstanto crop you can be sued

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

How is a line of code illegal?

>do you have a single snack to fact that up

Attached: JCDenton.jpg (192x144, 6K)

US Patent No. 5,352,605

Do you live under a rock?

can't think of a single plant being illegal?

>because of my parents doing the dna test meme on themselves i no longer own the rights to my dna

>nothing of value was lost

Hi faggot! Do you eat nails for breakfast as much as you program, because if so, you must have the cleanest most untouched mouth of us all! Seriously, fuck off! :P

Attached: 1538164120736.jpg (206x244, 13K)

There are illegal breeds of Dogs in some countries.

>
>Do you live under a rock?
Couldn't fucking agree more.

>:P
;)

Yes. Because they will be used for genetically modifying viruses and making them resistant to drugs. Or they will be naturally occurring and we will have edited them out.

Can you say fucking BAIT

Illegal in what sense, formal or copyright? It should also go without saying that physics prohibits all sorts of things in biology, in particular any chemosynthetic process that isn't thermodynamically efficient enough to be feasible in anything equipped with all the other stuff required for self-replication, and substances that interfere with such processes, better known as poisons. This is not to mention that formulating a list of sequences valid in the sense that they code for molecules stable enough to build with, is a gargantuan task from the outset.

this

baste

Attached: shit thread.png (480x591, 190K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal_number

>>illegal DNA
>Policewoman: it's seems like there is 5% white DNA in your system found by our mandatory testing for identifying problematic individuals
>user: n-no xir I swear! i'm 100% black african america! just look at my skin!
>Policewoman: your whole family will be going to jail and you be castrated over the anti racist DNA act of 2020, have a good day sir
>user: did you just assume my gender?!
>policewoman: n-no... plz don't report me.

Hopefully, yours.

Attached: 1532479898022.jpg (225x225, 21K)

They already are. Some Monsanto seeds have copyrighted DNA requiring you to buy new ones instead of reusing the ones plants produce. Also I think some seeds have Roundup weed killer built in, so that's could be a copyright issue.