Should i drop every tech on house and buy this? I have like five computers at home doing nothing productive at all

Should i drop every tech on house and buy this? I have like five computers at home doing nothing productive at all

Attached: apple-macbook-12-inch-2017-01.jpg (830x467, 57K)

I'd honestly consider this. I have a desktop and macbook running arch. I never use my desktop now for anything besides games on my Windows partition, and even then, I'm finding that I'm playing more emulated games which the mac does fine. I'm on a Pro from '15. Depending on your workload, the one in your picture might be a bad choice.

So you want to have six computers at home doing nothing productive at all?

>mac
yeah buy it you retard

Jow Forums only respects Thinkpads.
Apple products are for iToddlers or iFaggots.
Personally I think Jow Forums is a little immature.

I mean sell these machines and buy a macbook

So you're going to consolidate your lack of productivity into a single machine.
Doesn't seem like too terrible an idea.

why macbook? Have u checked huawei matebook x pro? Looks a lot neater than any macbook and it has great 3:2 screen

I did pretty much this, only used my pc for gaymin and now that I have actual work to do I sold it and have been using my 13in pro

Buy a thinkpad

>2018
>buying chinkshit

user

If you're going to sell it all for a Mac at least get the 2015 MacBook Pro. DOn't buy the new shit.

Honestly I think those pieces of shit are better than the new pros. But the retina air is coming soon, so just wait.

>Should i drop every tech on house and buy this?
wait until the Apple october event

Macbooks are literally chinkshit. And not even good chinkshit. Throttling, keyboard breaking, overheating, overpriced chinkshit. If you're going for chinkshit, at least get the less expensive, equal or better quality chinkshit.

If you do buy one from before late 2015 to avoid the niggerkike keyboards

Yeah what is it with Thinkpads on Jow Forums? Bunch of Lenovo shills or what? Lenovo sucks black cocks and is infested with Chinese spyware

If you're 12

its just because they are cheap and do the job. what i spent on my thinkpad(3gen i5/8gb) would get me a shitty celeron/2gb if i gone for a new notebook.

Make is a MacBook Pro and yes.
The 12-inch MacBook is a bit underpowered and overpriced. If you're going to get the 12-inch, you could basically get an iPad Pro with a Smart Keyboard Cover and it's virtually the same thing, but cheaper and with a different interface.

What kind of production do you expect to get out of a raspberry pi?

Screw you this keyboard is great for programming

This.
Lower travel + huge keys + more stable keys = faster, more accurate typing experience. They're fucking loud, though, so don't take it to a library.

>The 12-inch MacBook is a bit underpowered and overpriced.
Overpriced for sure. But the m3 isn't even close to as bad as it was in 2015. I've heard the base model MacBook is fine for casual users nowadays, Intel has really improved the m3. I don't know if OP is a power user/professional or not, but he says his computers aren't doing anything productive at all, so I doubt it

>If you're going to get the 12-inch, you could basically get an iPad Pro with a Smart Keyboard Cover and it's virtually the same thing, but cheaper and with a different interface.
The external keyboards for iPad Pro are clunky. I think the MacBook has the advantage with keyboard and trackpad in one package. I think it is not so good ergonomically to wave your hand all over a big touch screen that's propped up.

>The external keyboards for iPad Pro are clunky.
You're right there. I pretty much only suggested the keyboard for the "productivity" aspect, but it's actually surprisingly easy to go without a keyboard at all and just use the virtual keyboard. It's a pretty viable option for most use cases. The price tag on the 12-inch MacBook is just way too huge to overlook for what you're getting, iPad seems more reasonable.
I can't really think of much of a reason to use the 12-inch MacBook over the 12-inch iPad Pro, really. You can't say it's because of I/O, because they both only have one port.

>I can't really think of much of a reason to use the 12-inch MacBook over the 12-inch iPad Pro, really.
it has a physical keyboard and trackpad in one device, and the hinge even holds up the display for you and you don't have to touch it to get things done and have your arm get tired after two minutes

>physical keyboard
Yeah, but it's a super flat keyboard with no travel. Not much different from a virtual keyboard t.b.h.
>trackpad
It's slightly better to be able to just touch whatever onscreen element you see directly.
>hinge
Smart Cover (without the keyboard) can prop up the display as well. Doesn't have to sit all the way up like a laptop, but it can sit at a weird sort of slant angle for ergonomics.

2018 15” model is sound. Buyer beware though, it’s externally physically identical to the 2017 15” release.

It's simple, they look like "serious business", but the only thing Jow Forums does that resembles business is trading plastic toys on eBay.

>Burgers polluting the board with their fruity toys again

Attached: 1537801120378.jpg (800x800, 176K)

Get an iPad pro

You’re just mad you can’t afford a Mac because of the communistic import tariffs in your leftist shithole.

you're being sarcastic but it actually makes a lot of sense. at least a brand new computer will last longer if he/she ever decides to do something productive in the future.

Only women use iPhones in bongland. Goblino males are the only ones that seriously consider apple because it's a muh rican company

Ah, so you’re a poortherner

>one (1) port
>mfw
just get the 15" 2012 MBP and max it out with the money you get from selling your computers

Attached: 0711.gif (280x242, 1.55M)

upboated :^D

No. I'd never buy anything past the 2015 Macbook Pro, it was the last one that wasn't complete shit (some will say 2011 was though)

A new computer won't make you any more productive user. Also unless you work from home you don't really Nedd to be productive at home.