Fuck you (((/pol)))

Fuck you (((/pol)))

You sperglords just keep ruining it for the rest of us.

Attached: Screenshot_20180928-195323~2.png (720x882, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

apple.com/supplier-responsibility/pdf/Apple-Supplier-List.pdf
nam.org/Newsroom/Top-20-Facts-About-Manufacturing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying you could afford those anyways
Also we don't know if they're just making shit up.

>Gamers getting BTFO by the man they elected

Hens coming home to roost.

A modest 10% hike versus the all out assault that Jow Forums pulled for the last two years.

That's what happens when your whole economy became services and the top US hardware manufacturers don't even produce a single push-button within the US

>america in charge of not fucking shit up

Attached: 1528059069917.jpg (480x319, 18K)

Grow up manchild

Stop playing video games
Develop a career
Get a hobby
Build a relationship

Can't they move the production back to taiwan or maybe to thailand, vietnam, or another middle income country

He regularly gives speeches about tarriffs. Where rhe fuck have you been??

We're getting fucked right in the PSUssy

I actually use NVIDIA cards professionally for number crunching.

> and play games
>> fuck you, I earned it.

>move the production
>Moving sterile floors dedicated to high-level photolithography
Wew

>versus
Not versus, on top of. The hike due to mining isn't even over.

based

So stop gaming then? Higher GPU prices = people becoming more productive. Literally can't stop winning #MAGA

countries should not have things they can't produce on their own

>buying anything advanced that's manufactured in china to begin with

You'll have to move the whole supply chain which is hard as fuck. There's a reason people manufacture in China
apple.com/supplier-responsibility/pdf/Apple-Supplier-List.pdf
Ctrl+F China and other countries for comparison

But none of that is done for graphics cards in China. It's all board level assembly. The GPUs are fabbed in taiwan (TSMC), new york (glofo), or korea and texas (samsung)

Attached: GF_F11.jpg (1197x435, 119K)

Bruh this has never been an argument. I'm finishing up a geophysics degree with an excellent record, do homebrewing (small business type deal with college friends), machining, woodworking, electronics, I do sysadmin shit for a local megamart, looking to transfer to an internship at one of the largest oil companies in my country, and I still find the time to play my vidya and watch my anime.

That is literally the stupidest thing ever said.

That would be great
Good!

Diffusing is not done in China but there are more things that aren't final assembly that are done in China. See

>That's what happens when your whole economy became services and the top US hardware manufacturers don't even produce a single push-button within the US

Hmmm...
>In the most recent data, manufacturers contributed $2.33 trillion to the U.S. economy in the first quarter of 2018. This figure has risen since the second quarter of 2009, when manufacturers contributed $1.70 trillion. Over that same time frame, value-added output from durable goods manufacturing grew from $0.86 trillion to $1.26 trillion, with nondurable goods output up from $0.84 trillion to $1.07 trillion. In 2017, manufacturing accounted for 11.6 percent of GDP in the economy. (Source: Bureau of Economic Analysis)

nam.org/Newsroom/Top-20-Facts-About-Manufacturing/

You forgot the part about your 10" penis

*See

No, the smol penis is part of why I can't keep a girl down.

>/v/ cancer btfo
Wtf I love cheeto Hitler now?

oh no! that is definitely going to affect the market. now everyone will be buying American made GPUs!!!

2 trillion is less than 15% of US economy

>get a hobby

Like gaming you fucking idiot?

a hobby, not a waste of time

Trump is not tariffing final products yet; he's tariffing parts and American made GPUs still have parts made in China.

Good, less broke assholes and kids playing PCs
MAGA

>Nvidia increases price 100% on mediocre new RTX series
>flops
>blame 10% tarrifs

People fall for this.

and that he is a wendy manager making 500k gaming is a hobby tho

I’m sure killary would have increased your neet bux and made bitcoins illegal and your precious bideo cards would be cheap. While in the real world no one cares about this.

Most hobbies are you fucking stupid ass. Model cars are a waste, coin collecting is a waste, stamps are a waste, bird watching is a waste, etc. all wastes of time.

Get out newfag and stop pretending to be smart on this shithole.

Ch-ch-ch-ch-China!

And fuck those researchers and HFTs that use GPUs, right?

AMD GPUs are affected too.

What’s wrong with bird watching and learning about nature?

Good. (((Researchers))) are mostly libtards and HFT is cancer.

>And fuck those researchers and HFTs that use GPUs, right?
They can afford it

but HOOBIES ARE waste of time(and money ). all of them .

A lot of other industries use high end video cards. Maybe if you stopped masturbating to Kelly-Ann pics in your piss filled room and got a jorb, you'd know this.

Nothing, but that doesn't mean its not a waste of time insofar as video games are as well.

Then what's the point of tariffs if people don't feel the pressure to buy local? Your argument is self-defeating.

nothing? and neither is playing video games.

Sorry medical researcher is too leftist for you. Does not screwing over Energy researchers more important for you?

HFTs and the like are MAGA all the way. They shouldn't have to suffer, right?

> excuse to make GPUs more expensive.

For companies to move production away from China. If they can produce it for a similar price elsewhere, making the end product cheaper, they will move.

When companies see their revenue go down they'll look for solutions to bring it back up. In this case manufacture in a cheaper country. Just bite the bullet for a bit, it'll be better for you in the end. Unless, of course, you want Chinese domination.

>Free market has decided that China is the most cost effective place to mass produce things
>Americans get ass blasted, complain things aren't "fair" and government should intervene because they cant compete
I thought Americans were capitalists

The minimum wage interferes with the free market.

Gawd... you all just want to make it worse don't you?

#autism

Go back to Jow Forumspolitics

Trump is a piss drinking moron.

america's CHICKENNNNS are coming home to roost

Some people are just meant for work in the mines...

Attached: rkwou70jut8z.jpg (1700x1321, 342K)

>bait.png

kids cant vote, dummy
and this might actually be a good thing, less /v/irgin retards wasting their parent money on superfluous shit just so a couple of pixels on the screen change color a bit faster

i could not fucking care less about nvidia. nvidia can go bankrupt for all i care.