They even called it chrome 69 to signify they are sucking each others dicks

After purging out everything that isn't a transgender purple haired balloon humans, the googlers in their infinite wisdom have decided to fuck up a good thing and fuck up the chrome UI

Hey the whole thing is fucking BLOATED, everything runs slower now. And im sure there are million new privacy violations now too.

I, like every other faggot online, use a browser is two reasons: its fast and it doesnt fuck up my content. That's it, everything else can suck a dick. A browser is a means to an end, nothing more. Jesus christ if they treated bridges the way they treat software we would all have died by now.

Attached: chrome-69-beta.jpg (780x488, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

plus.google.com/u/0/ FrancoisBeaufort/posts/ibnX8BpkCTr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>OP is stupid enough to use chrome
You reap what you sow

Blink based Chrome was always bad.

It is a fucking fact nobody wants to recognize, for some reason.

dude you did this to yourself lmaoooooooo

What's even the alternative, though? Everything WebKit/Blink-based is just as bloated, and so is everything Gecko- or Trident-based. That doesn't leave much else at all.
>inb4 opera
Nice proprietary software, faggot.

Chrome has gotten worse with every update.

Have you seen what they've done to the video player?

First they make it look so fucking ugly and removing the volume slider completely, just to readd it, this is something I don't get.

Check this out: plus.google.com/u/0/ FrancoisBeaufort/posts/ibnX8BpkCTr

This guy fucked up the video player and now tries to make it "better" by readding a standard feature to it, I hate mobile first so much, it's so shitty.

I hope this faggot learns from the feedback and gets his shit right.

works on my machine

Attached: 1533844304331.png (256x256, 30K)

>Everything WebKit/Blink-based is just as bloated
That's just not true and there is no other blink-based browsers. It's all just reskinned chrome. Show me a blink based browser that has no chrome:// URLs. Protip: You can't.

use firefox faggot

>It is a fucking fact nobody wants to recognize, for some reason.

Maybe the reason is because it's not a fact, it's your paranoid Jow Forums addled brain talking.

changed the new tab page to google.com, but it doesn't tell you in the address bar, and it tries to pretend you're on chrome://newtab
every time you open a new tab a bunch of scripts get loaded to track you

It IS a fact, you self proclaimed Dr. Jow Forums psychologist.
Blink Chrome never had full text history search, and you stupid goyim shit for brains fignewton nigger monkey don't even have the slightest clue what I'm talking about as you're too busy reading public relations press releases from google.

Go survive a car crash in which your whole family dies, you miserable turd.

botnet

>survive a car crash in which your whole family dies

man, if only

>they copied Firefox's UI

Attached: 1508863308894.jpg (720x720, 35K)

It's still bloated and slow as fuck even with all the changes disabled in //flags.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (1000x1000, 376K)

lol@thread subject

it's still the best browser

privacy is a meme and if you think NSA will not find you because you're using the latest flavor of the month browser like brave on privacyOS, you're a retard

it crashes often ok

>Flavor of the month browser
Yeah that would be chrome

>they took away the flag to change the top UI back to the original
LOL

Is there any thing wrong with them sucking each others dicks?

Is there any thing wrong with anyone sucking dicks?

>it's still the best browser
>it's the one everyone uses so that means its the best

Attached: 1506989426505.jpg (480x480, 24K)

You need to wake up, not everything that is bad for you or everybody comes from the NSA.

They are an ad company, they sell your private life to Coca Cola for the lulz of the dollar. Don't you get it?

Attached: 1510591990739.jpg (616x1024, 71K)

Well, I'm not sure about the finer distinctions between Blink and WebKit, but there sure are a lot of other WebKit-based browsers, and they are just as bloated.