50M user affected

So, what do you know about it?

Attached: images.jpg (252x200, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2015/apr/10/facebook-admits-it-tracks-non-users-but-denies-claims-it-breaches-eu-privacy-law
easylist.to/easylist/fanboy-annoyance.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In 2018 I fucking hate:

Google
facebook for buying and raping WhatsApp
logitech
Deserts
iPhones
SJWs and everything related to it, including homosexuals. We were chill, but they overdid it with Linux.

Probably more, but that's mostly it.

there's nothing left on facebook to steal

>logitech
but their keyboards are so cheap and of acceptable quality. is there something i should know about logitech?

No, he's being a faggot.

shill

There's nothing inherently wrong with logitech but they have gone absolutely crazy with peripheral prices due to their retarded fanbase buying mice at $200 per pop.

Nothing, I never joined.

You did, because you have with a 100% certainty visited a webpage with a facebook like button, share button or facebook comment field.

facebook has never deleted that fingerprint of yours. Keeping these fingerprints is their only business.

theguardian.com/technology/2015/apr/10/facebook-admits-it-tracks-non-users-but-denies-claims-it-breaches-eu-privacy-law

In case you're in denial

yikes, i guess i haven't needed to buy anything in quite a while. i'll try to keep my stuff in good shape from now on.

hey it's the trannies' fault, leave homos out of this

I spent $40 on logitech Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. Pieces of shit. Bought $20 k120 wired which is what my college uses. It's much better. Wish I could have got my money back for the shit Bluetooth crap I bought. G4mer mouse off ebay was $20 too (not logitech)

I see mouse for like $150 on shelves in stock like $10 ones right next to them. Indicates they are a rip off when openly available to steal

I was logged out this morning. I changed my password earlier.

We used to love Google between 2001 and 2009

Agreed. Trannies have been convincing twinks to transition and then they kill themselves when they realize what they did. It's awful.

Attached: llvn7peav5611.jpg (3344x2509, 580K)

Wow, it's like you hate everything you're told to by this steaming shitpile of a website. What a coercible little mongoloid you are. Surely everyone will like you now.

Oh a wired keyboard is comparable and more reliable than a wireless one? How do you even tie your own shoelaces, dipshit?

I got logged out yesterday and a notification saying they've taken action to secure my account.

Is my search history exposed Jow Forums? All the Stacys I've stalked in my college courses are in there.

Not to mention messages bitching about other people

Fml

could
care
less

>mfw about to see normalfags lose their online accounts and information

Attached: smug_yoshii.png (640x480, 330K)

The tranny holocaust will be self inflicted but somehow will be the white mans fault

so you do care?

it is "couldn't" care less you dumb fuck

>use a retard easy password on a facebook profile that doesn't use my real name to stay in contact with family
>don't even care if it gets hacked

Attached: (PNG Image, 271 × 186 pixels).png (271x186, 5K)

>nothing to hide, nothing to fear
>lol, guys, it's not like we gonna have a breach on
>muh data is safe from autists like you, lol

Attached: 1515011800753.gif (267x212, 2.91M)

Don't know and don't care. Anyone who uses facebook deserves it.

Attached: they_glow_in_the_dark.jpg (555x1001, 300K)

I'm not trying to be mean, but has anyone just stared at his face for a while and tried to figure out what was wrong with it? His proportions are really off, and the fucked up hairline / haircut which he shows up professionally in is just bizarre to me.

I don't even think it's just this picture, every single picture on Google Images is the same bizarre look to him. Is there some giant meme I'm not aware of where everybody photoshopped him to look like an alien, and now there are no normal pictures of him in existence?

Probably booming hard here, but how often do people buy mice these days?

I'm still using the same a Kensington Expert Trackball I bought in 2005

Attached: trackball.jpg (235x214, 5K)

>hates homosexuals
>still posts about programming socks
Explain yourselves, Jow Forums

what a waste. The former looks better, almost Chad.

Doesn't appear I was affected, I'm not surprised, I think most people who knew me think I'm dead now because I haven't talked with any one on Facebook in years now.

not that guy but it depends. Some people buy one mouse every 5 years or however long it takes for the one they bought to die, and other people like myself buy 9 mice in a month because I collect FPS mice. It depends heavily on your use-case-- what do you want or need out of a mouse?

I bet you watch pure pwnage too

She'd be a cutey if she got her chin shaved, desu. Unfortunately her bone structure is going to end up aging her like milk, and no amount of snapchat filters will hide it..

I'm not being snide - literally just to point & click. It's served me well in general daily use & surprisingly with gaming. If it dies I'll replace it with another one.

Had to look that up to find out wtf you were talking about. Picture is your lunch. Get fucked.

Attached: 7428981265312756243.jpg (500x444, 57K)

No surprise whatever. Reminds me of a thread I saw on /x/ (yes, I'm one of those who indulge such brands of kitsch, not despite, but because I have no beliefs) where someone posted the .gif of him smiling--with a transposed slider that goes up & down with the smile--while testifying, with the usual smarmy evasiveness, at a congressional hearing. "Yes, we run ads." True, he's not a literal demon in the /x/ sense, but he is one of the most colossal creeps among today's already creepy run of plutocrats.

you don't need to make wordy justifications on your board choices, dummy. everybody else browses /d/ too.

>theguardian.com/technology/2015/apr/10/facebook-admits-it-tracks-non-users-but-denies-claims-it-breaches-eu-privacy-law
>links guardian

jesus, this was on every normie station country wide (cnn,fox,abc,cbs) and nobody gives a fuck. attention>privacy

What happens when Microsoft gets hacked, and all the data from win10 users gets stolen?

fuck that site im afraid to say anything without getting a 30 day post block

Factually untrue, so I stand by the irony's filter: For all the splendor of Jow Forums comprehension, shit- posts here aren't 100% intentional by a long-shot.

i-i-i-i know you are

>she
>her

>collect FPS mice

I just bought that one last week
neat and all, but I fucking hate the drivers
I wish I knew how to write my own... or at least be able to set all buttons without the shitty driver

>neat and all, but I fucking hate the drivers
>I wish I knew how to write my own... or at least be able to set all buttons without the shitty driver
The drivers are literally standard mice (and presumably keyboard) drivers that come with every modern OS. To change the buttons you need the programming utility which can be uninstalled after you've finished creating your layout.

>50M user affected
Pretty sure it's more like 1-2 billion actually

It's better than some things I suppose.

>collecting mice
>buy 9 mice in a month
And I thought I had a lot through buying mice for every use case

shit, now i'll have to re log on each one of my 37 fake accounts

Attached: too soon.jpg (262x221, 16K)

wait wat?
when I uninstall the utility it reverts to standard layout for me

what are you on about? I finally "deleted" my account months ago, what should I be afraid of?

are you me?

What brand? Some do it the shitty way where the remapping is done purely in software. The conversation was about Logitech mice, and those have actual on-board controllers that store the layout.

Wait I'm fucking retarded. Just saw you were talking about that specific Kensington trackball, don't know how I missed that. Yeah I don't own one so disregard what I said, sounds like it's doing things the cheap way

and here I got my hopes up
the worst part with that kensington crap is that it sets scroll speed to 1 in windows and then applies a multiplier only to their mouse
meaning every other device has slow ass scrolling

Only if he's retarded and doesn't block tracking domains.

Sucks to be you.

thanks god, google is still on our side. props to it

>Bought $20 k120
Had K120. Felt like crap, especially on the bottom row. It was literally a sponge

lol i deleted my account a year ago

>not blocking tracking by default on your machine
>actually using a corporate os for your device and expecting not to be tracked and analysed for your ad revenue value
>actually using corporate data structures and expecting not to be tracked and analysed for your ad revenue value

Use whatever you want, consume whatever news media you want, but always, ALWAYS, consider the source and goals of the service provider. Contrary to belief, the internet is not gratis,and your data is currency. Be careful with it, don't give it away for nothing, and don't trust companies to store it securely. Only share the things you don't mind sharing with fraudsters, conmen, criminals, or agents of the State.

Be under no illusion, your data is monitored, your freedom comes in the ability to access information anonymously and process it with respect to the biases of the sources. Our freedom to access information anonymously is under attack, but currently not by the State, except around the fringes (see the UK). Corporations are where we should fight the battle, kill them by opting out. Don't use Facebook. Don't buy an iPhone. Always choose the most free option.

You are free to use what you want and share what you want, but be aware of what you're sharing and how unsafely it's stored.

Another truth bomb coming in.

It's a false flag. It's so the UK government can now setup an internet regulator to "protect" the public from these attacks by fining ANY company that operates on the internet (almost everyone now)

This is unironically a good thing though, can't wait for every company to be assblasted off the internet

Because you think this will somehow stop exploits/hacking? no. its just another revenue stream for the government to put towards their mass surveillance program

boy am i glad i deleted my facebook months ago

No, because I think this will stop companies from being on the internet

They still produce pretty solid cheap stuff, though.

Who cares if other people are willing to drop $200 on a mouse because it has cool looking LEDs and 20 buttons.

>she
>her
Actually neck yourself

it almost looks like Jow Forums is more than one person...

joke on you I use ghostery facebook cant track me!!!

>implying you're not the one making the most cliché Jow Forums post ever. (you)'re the faggot here

Haven't seen a Facebook like button in years!

easylist.to/easylist/fanboy-annoyance.txt

Nah m8, it was pretty much you. You're so dumb I doubt you understand what the word cliche means.

>mfw I think about how comfy a world without trannies would be

Attached: 1537923511273.png (1010x1010, 1.04M)

A thread died for this normie shit. Sage.