How can other brands even compete?

Attached: C5EF36C7-905C-4FB2-87A8-2F81227E0178.jpg (1500x750, 165K)

a non tactile keyboard??

Attached: pakled.jpg (1310x750, 57K)

Literally copying lelnovo

Year after year, this render keeps getting thrown around.
It's not going to happen, nor should it. Let it go.

Touch typing on a screen is actually quite a lot easier, faster and more accurate than you'd think. It's kinda baffling that Apple even offers a Keyboard Cover for the iPad Pro considering the fact that the whole point of the iPad in the first place was to drop the keyboard and mouse, and the fact that the amount of screen real estate coupled with the aspect ratio means that typing on the virtual keyboard actually isn't cramped at all.
You don't even have to look at the keys, really. It becomes intuitive to just sort of 'know' where the keys are. Exhibit A: Lenovo's Yoga Book.

>How can other jobless concept artists even compete
fixed that for you

No idea.

Attached: Surface-Go-Pen-Support.jpg (900x507, 302K)

Literally copying apple

Wacom, actually. That said, the iPad Pro and Pencil are better than any Wacom product. I give Apple a lot of shit for terrible decisions under Cook, but they managed to annihilate 30 years of Wacom patents and innovation in one generation of product, which is kind of insane.

They compete by having proper cooling.
Shill against that, faggot.

>no CLICKY CLICKY CLACK CLACK CLICKY CLICKY CLACK CLACK bullshit
works for me

Daily reminder that we're overdue for another world war and that it is desperately needed for stimulation of the species.

Attached: Drop the bomb.jpg (1132x571, 57K)

+ Digitalizer
- A new low in typing experience, even for apple
It's almost like professional machines have solved this lots of years ago.

Yet the ipad is still a toy. That said I doubt any vague claim of the ipad being somehow "better feeling" since that could just be the apple reality distorion field (Fanboyism).

I work as a professional illustrator and I’ve been using Apple, Windows and Wacom products for the better part of a decade. The iPad Pro is not a “toy”, it’s vastly superior to anything Wacom are currently offering, including their insanely overpriced “mobile studio” devices. It already has full-fat versions of Clip Studio Paint and EX, and it’s getting the full-fat Adobe CS next year. If you happen to use Apple computers/Hackintosh it can now become a wireless extra desktop with full Pencil functionality, effectively making it an ideal mid-size Cintiq replacement.

They did an insanely good job with the iPad Pro where artists are concerned, I’m not even sure they realise it themselves yet.

> Yet the ipad is still a toy
You keep telling yourself that.

Waiting on linux suppert and wireless charging, but otherwise it looks fantastic.. Plez appul, give worthwhile mobile computer with nice display.

Thought: is there any reason you couldn’t have an app that runs a VM for Linux and DOS on an iPad Pro?

>cracks your bottom screen

Won’t do this because it will because Ipad fills that role.

compete against what? It's not real.

>Pen to interact with computer
>Copying Apple
Once again, Apple didn't create anything, it goes back all the way to 1962

Attached: 1.png (1083x736, 434K)

unironically this. I type faster on phone than on keyboard and I have a 70 wpm on keyboard. also using swipe and predictive text makes things even faster, if your wiling to give in to the botnet, that is.

>copying apple
are you retarded? apple has never released a touchscreen macbook let alone one that can use a pen
and if you're thinking ipad pro, microsoft surface relesed entire 5 years before any ipad had a pen

jesus fuck how braindead can you be