Realistically how much longer until AI Androids become a thing and the incel epidemic ends

Realistically how much longer until AI Androids become a thing and the incel epidemic ends

Attached: 2bc8cdabac472b8efebd56aeddc66c45.jpg (413x309, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nettavisen.no/nyheter/--det-var-hyggelig-a-hilse-pa-deg-sa-kvinnen-og-anmeldte-mannen-for-voldtekt/8507579.html
nrk.no/norge/slik-ble-de-straffet-for-falske-voldtektsanmeldelser-1.12215072
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A long time because there are more important problems in the world.

>incel epidemic ends
Fucking a machine doesn't count as sex. They'll still be virgins.

Is that a girl(male)?

Asking for a friend

It's not about that. It's having companionship that's programmed to be so

>incel
What's that?

I guarantee you 10 years after sexbots become a thing no one's gonna wanna deal with human women and we'll finally advance as a human race by selectively breeding.

It's actually a female wrestler. She's dead now tho :/

inceldom is about having an ugly face

you are still incel after 1000 rejections and one lay with a fat shebeast your etarded fucking mongoloid

what's icel

Yes, but doesn't matter.

The human brain is really good at telling you lies you believe because it makes everything okay.

They'll believe that the robot (it) is a she, that she really loves him, etc.

Meanwhile pretos populate the earth.

The Incel problem solves it self
They all suicide by cop or end up with long prison sentences after their inevitable psychotic episode.

reminder

Attached: this is who calls you an incel.png (2168x808, 1.27M)

You're still celibate if you fuck a toy, user.

You’re a preto too, macaco

>muh cock-o

She has so much makeup on my penis doesn't even recognize her as a human anymore.

20 years.

tumblrs pathetic counter to "cuck"

Not a monkey, preto.

Liv

followed on twitter

>year 2050
>instead of solving the incel problem for us, politicians give us incentives to end the incel problem ourselves
>by law, only non-virgins may now vote
>women become the gatekeepers to voter registration
>every 4 years there are massive "rape-rallies" where women all get together and accuse thousands of men they've slept with of rape
>these men all lose the right to vote just before every major election, ensuring a distinctly feminine swing to all election results
>trade schools have all converted to for-profit prisons, trade school labor is mostly done by male prisoners for nearly free

>AI Androids
AI iOSes

With the diaries brought up in the nominations now I guess the solution will be people doing 24/7 recording of their activities to establish bullet proof alibis.

Recently a guy here was found not guilty exactly because he had recorded a date where they ended up in bed and the woman immediately alleged rape. Without the recording he would have been jailed. And why did he do this? Yes, this was not the first time he was accused. Cite:
nettavisen.no/nyheter/--det-var-hyggelig-a-hilse-pa-deg-sa-kvinnen-og-anmeldte-mannen-for-voldtekt/8507579.html
nrk.no/norge/slik-ble-de-straffet-for-falske-voldtektsanmeldelser-1.12215072

This is a proof and the problem is already real.

why is it called an "allegation" when it comes from a woman, but an "accusation" when it comes from a man?
I notice this word-swap on the radio a lot.

this, roasties are finished.

>implying using a glorified inflatable GF to masturbate isn't still just masturbation

troll/10, got me to respond.

Pinkos who believe incels are real think that a blowup doll can be raped

Incel epidemic ends by suicide pact

Sexbots will make women even less relevant, not more.

Its gonna be a while. Feminist and basedfags are trying to stop sexbots from happening. Parpently its sexist lmao.

Well it depends on what side you are I think.

Frequency illusion/Baader-Meinhof effect

>why is it called an "allegation" when it comes from a woman, but an "accusation" when it comes from a man?
I have no idea. When I wrote I thought these were synonymous. And English is not my native language.

See, I don't get this. Some chick could have herself a robo-husbando with AI and they'd rather just shit on everyone??? Lmao