Java is the best programming language objectively. It can run anything on anything anywhere...

Java is the best programming language objectively. It can run anything on anything anywhere. It can be used to build the most complicated pieces of software on earth and the most important, it's used by all the big companies like Amazon.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: why-java-is-best-and-10-reasons-to-learn-java-programming-language.jpg (1920x1080, 436K)

>Java
>objectively

I c what you did there.

>It can run anything on anything anywhere
Can it run on a CHIP-8 machine?

>it's used by all the big companies like Amazon.
So is python and javascript

Unless you have no internet to fetch the install from.

Java is also very hard to read, overly verbose, and annoying to deal with.

Give me one reason why I have to chain readers and writers just to READ A FILE. Yeah. Java is garbage. Learn JavaScript user.

kek. This post in already underrated

>Java is also very hard to read, overly verbose, and annoying to deal with.
If anything above Java 8 in difficult for you to read, the problem if definitely with you and not with Java

Its ok. Glad processors are fast enough now that running in a virtual machine doesn't matter. I personally like Java

Haskell though

>u acknowledge that Licensed Software is not designed or intended for use in the design, construction, operation or maintenance of any nuclear facility.

>

Attached: brainlet.png (183x275, 4K)

Attached: 7HjYbeLd_He0ROfab2jtmx_sT0jAvkfi_7fWJyqimZs.png (800x802, 851K)

I love how nearly every website that I visit is broken until I disable JavaScript.

such a good addition to the experience.

Don't see a problem here

I won't pretend Java doesn't have some STUPID design decisions, but really? Is that the best argument you have against Java's boilerplate? Just fucking google how the API works, you brainlet.

If you're going to shill that webdev/node.js crap, then at least shill for Typescript.

Tf do you mean by this
You cant run anything if you cant install it

>inb4 muh ideone

Attached: java.png (776x543, 43K)

-that has implemented a jvm, most likely written in C.

Do you not know how == works for Objects? You're comparing pointers, not the contents of the Objects. You'll find the same thing if you do this:

String a = "hi";

String b = "hi";

System.out.println(a == b);

And that's because the compiler pools String literals. The JVM does the same thing for Integer for values between -128 and 127. Use .equals() to compare the contents of Objects.

Java isn't much worse than the top 10 languages in the Tiobe index.

Well, when you compare it to Python and Javascript, fucking duh.

Attached: 1538015248780.jpg (658x363, 52K)

>.in
yeah that explains it, irredeemable pajeets

Its C wrapper for normies and pajeets that cannot code.

I just checked that
>PHP
>VB .net
>MATLAB
please excuse me while I vomit

You are fucking retard. Every programming lang is like a tool inside a totoolbox. You pick up the one best for the job you have at hand, ofc you can compare langs that live in the same domain. Delete thread asap.

I fucking laughed

Java and Rust are objectively the fastest languages for concurrent applications, facts proven by benchmarks.

Use Java for large systems, use Rust for close to hardware software and maybe even replace JS with it using webassembly

C# takes what Java gets wrong and fixes it. There is no real reason to push Java over C# since Oracle took over the language. MS is making a genuine effort to support .NET on Linux.

Wish C++ would make a comeback. Standards committee looks like they're finally tackling shit that should have been fixed over a decade ago. Might not be enough since most companies and modern frameworks won't give the language the time of day.

Attached: 1454214406596.jpg (512x512, 128K)

there's nothing wrong with java though. and C# will push you into a microsoft stack which is just awful and really expensive. sorry but everything about windows is trash

>MS is making a genuine effort to support .NET on Linux.

so it's still inferior to windows. probably always will be.

Fpbp

idiotic analogy. you don't have turing complete tools. comparing a programming language to a tool is like saying "you have this hammer that can do anything you want. you just have to tell it how to do".

>most companies and modern frameworks won't give the language the time of day.
>he thinks the world consists of pajeet sweatshops and tranny infested web startups
cute

You know that javascript has nothing to with java right?
The reason it has java in the name was because the manager tough putting java in the name would make people take it more seriously.

> rust is the fastest
> the only program that uses it has massive memory leaks and is shown to be the slowest browser

I wonder who is behind this post

Attached: images.jpg (356x413, 14K)

Having to use a windows ecosystem is why c# will always be garbage

Java the language is okayish, but jvm, tooling,libraries and ecosystem is the best by very very far.