Is ADHD a death sentence for programming skill? Since quitting my meds I've barely been able to work

Is ADHD a death sentence for programming skill? Since quitting my meds I've barely been able to work.

Attached: 1537009137095.png (839x1091, 676K)

why not just take the meds

as long as you're paid

take your meds

But they make me feel like a robot... What else can I do?

faggot

Learn TDD, TDD is for ADHD programmer.

>like a robot
what does that mean?

Oooh I've heard of this!

Is it used in Enterprise much anymore?
I feel depressed all the time on them, constant dry throat and headache, and dulled emotions except for anger.

Attached: 1535056562539.jpg (536x536, 33K)

try taking magnesium

just take anti-depressants with them. then you only feel like a robot in a good way like not wasting time with empathy.

But those fuck up my sex drive...

just stop working and be my wife pls

god i want to FUCK Astolfo

If you look cute in girl's clothes you don't need skills.

Strattera

I've been off meds for over a year now, since then have gotten a job as a data scientist, I just drink lots coffee now, would like to migrate to tea eventually.

what's the problem?
you don't feel the need for sex anymore? how terrible

Try LSD

Sex is fucking great. Busting loads on some titties is great.

Does coffee still work even once your body adapts to it? I've been using it and can work on it, but only once a week out of fear

I still get a couple hours of energy out of it in the morning, there does become a point in time where all it does is make me jittery with no more awareness benefits, but making sure to drink a lot of water and eating vegetables and good fats goes an immense way.

I'm thinking about cycling it and medication to avoid longer term effects of each. Anyone done this?

Doesn't that make it worse?

Barely able to work is the normal state of man within modern society.

Most people in the workforce are drugged up in one way or another. The poison is not important, what is important is that your mind is somewhere else.

Get work music.

i want to make sweet love to astolfo

I wish I had access to adderal again. God I miss being able to focus on skills that I want to learn

>ADHD
Try depression or anxiety you fat faggot

That's what a REAL man struggles with

Attached: 1526633916412.png (223x246, 57K)

>not having all 3
fucking casuals ITT

Shit, that's good

Attached: 1468784983273.jpg (500x500, 63K)

No
I get distracted easily but it works out just fine, I take breaks every like 15-20 minutes for a few minutes and then get back into things, unless I'm really into it.

And if i'm really into it, I don't have any "ADHD" problems.

Only people are allowed on Jow Forums.

Ehhh?

it's not the ADHD that's making it hard to do your work it's your amphetamine dependency and the fact your not taking the drugs anymore.

bullshit, i bet it was even harder for op to do work before he started taking the drugs
it's that now he knows the difference between being productive and between being a lazy piece of shit

Take your meds, feel like a robot, get shit done. It sucks but that's the life you have.
Alternatively don't take them, try to overcome your adhd and get shit done that way.

Fellow ADHD person here, I'm not having much trouble, though I find meds very helpful in other areas of life.

With a side order of autism 8/8

What meds are you taking? I've only received taken methylphenidate-based medication (Ritalin being one of the most common trade names). From a quick skim of wikipedia Adderall seems to have more side effects.