The Greatest plan ever for the Triggering Tik Tok

>We all know Tik Tok right that shitty app
>Well know trolls are already on there
>But we can go farther then they have we all ways have
>We will use the most loved men in the world (this includes but not limited to)
>Donald trump, Hitler, Clan members, school shooters (Dylan and Eric), etc.
>Why someone would want to do this well
>Tik Tok has not got enough from people just joking they think they have been pushed we will show them
>I mean remember, they don’t know the power of the Pool closing, Iphone microwave and water proof, Steven Universe white out, and nudes the funniest thing I remember, and Battle toads.
>They have not felt the force of The user kindoms when they unit
>And I’m god dam sure they won’t hear the user kingdom rise from our enemy’s
>user New and old please join me on this Fantastic battle
>My fellow Anons we need you back in the fight
GUIDE LINES:
-make a fake/ throw away email we don’t want CNN or anyone political to get a hold of us.
-Make sure to not bash our brothers in arms the Fornite memers (unless Provoked) but to join them if willing.
-Duets need permission sadly but here’s the thing people are dumbass and won’t mark them as can’t duet with them
-Talk or put anything on signs it can and will be offense to anyone but sadly offensive songs can’t be found so either bast your own sounds or just use the song the other person has with doing something offensive.
Remember the most important guide line Have fun.
I will link an fellow user (My Friend) Twitter.
twitter.com/AnonUltimate
I have sent this message to /b/ Jow Forums Jow Forums Jow Forums
Bonus:
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Attached: Tik Tok bigger Better.jpg (1560x876, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ic.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you have to be 18 to use this website

Look, Jow Forums isn't the Jow Forums it used to be.
We have no chance.

really i missed the good times well at least i tried I miss those day where all us user would troll the fuck and take things so far

Not your personal army

but who are you quoting?

yeah i know but imagine if Jow Forums was someone's private trolling service and when ever they said to attack someone they did

well desu i never knew the pool thing until a friend told me and then i was surpirse about the other things Jow Forums that has done like the Nudes thing on CNN

It's obvious you are some underage newfag who found out about le epic anonymous army on ED and is now trying to idea guy his own EPIC raid
frick the heck off faggot

nah bros i just want to have some fun to i will go down to the dirt too but if I'm alone that suck its better to have friends or people with same interest my dude

i understand your reasoning for thinking of me that way. but i promise i want to go down with everyone as well

I'm so bored. Any suggestions to kill my boredom?

Attached: Bored.jpg (267x189, 5K)

I need to stop replying by accident whenever I want to create a new thread!

Attached: Grr.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Watch all episodes of king of the hill

no worrys bro

oh yeah and if you feel like a challenge watch the all the seasons of Naruto with FILLER

It feels like Jow Forums has stopped raiding a long time ago. Even I am struggling to get everyone to start raiding.

yeah i understand All I am getting called a faggot or other things because i want to start a raid with others. remember the good days of raiding and triggering other people online

Raiding does nothing but draw in people like OP
do you really want that?

I don't know. I'm just so bored knowing that raids don't happen anymore, I guess.

>le trigger with le ebin nazi meme man
hella fucking gay famalam

it's just a circlejerk of teenagers going huehuehue we trigger le epic style
but nobody actually gives a shit about any of it instead
then you have faggots like on Jow Forums that get so obsessed they start creating their own fake drama reactions
and you descend even deeper into the cringe circlejerk rabbit hole
it's absolutely fucking retarded in currentyear

and whats wrong with people like me that want to raid with people that i thought that would be just like me

fake drama I'm asking for an old fashion raid dude look we heard tales of Jow Forums and its power to destroy anyone in there way like tumblr

>and its power to destroy anyone in there way like tumblr
you must have heard wrong, try 9gag

Attached: cyclo.jpg (1061x1600, 252K)

i know of the distaste Jow Forums has for 9gag but you also must have not heard when /b/ went up at Tumblr

and you must be so ridiculously fucking young and/or new you must not have seen the waves upon waves of teenage cringelords that flooded the place in the passing years for those exact forced le ebin troll trigger le libtards epic style jerkoff sessions you're having right now and anyone who's been here longer than last thursday is completely and utterly sick of it
now fuck off and go ask your mom if you can help around the house instead

one yeah there's new wave of people coming to Jow Forums and the internet, two I'm 18 and just wanted to be apart of something bigger then me, Three if you hate it its okay but look some people just want to have fun and don't want to be alone doing it

>just wanted to be apart of something bigger then me
join a cult or something

easier said then done

ic.org/
just look for groups somewhere in your area I'm sure you'll find some

underage fag thinks he can declare raid on something for no reason

wow nice trolololo really got me

How to start a Jow Forums raid 101