Serious question:

Serious question:

What's up with all the anime avatars/weaboos in programming? What is the Freud type psychoanalytical reason behind it?

Attached: sdsd.png (244x235, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bilibili.com/video/av14550420/
github.com/doitsujin/dxvk
github.com/orgs/mpv-player/people
phauna.org/papers/anime/anime.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

people who lack in social skills tend to be mentally fucked up

IRL face too ugly or low confidence

This is why there are so many pedos in programming as well.

High IQ. If you aren't engaging in otaku culture you are likely low IQ. That being said it can be deceiving, as many faux-weebs (or ironic weebs, if you prefer) have invaded the fanbase; however, it is still possible to make out the true otaku enthusiast from a normalfag. If they jerk off to lolis, for instance, they are probably very high IQ indeed.

>he doesn't put his full name, picture and social security number on everything he does on the internet
>must be ugly or lack confidence
While it may be true in some cases, I think these people are more aware of privacy issues and unless you're doing it in a work context there's no need to attach personal information.

>using a real picture/name and making yourself an easy target for a mentally deranged github tranny

Why'd you EVER put a social security number online in the first place? People could literally steal your identity. Who even does that?

Are you literally blaming the victims here? I can't even...

meme wannabe programmers. they install a compiler suite, write a hello world and call themselves "developer" so they can justify their riced "productivity" battlestation they use to watch mango and play gaymes.

real programmers listen to heavy metal and murder animefags on sight

>I'm a degenerate because I'm smart! I swear!
Sure, buddy. Whatever you say.

Attached: 1517064499743.gif (200x200, 1.1M)

Factually correct post.
Have a nice day, sir.

What if you jack off to shotas?

Attached: testing.jpg (659x557, 666K)

>he does put his waifus full name, picture and social security number on everything he does on the internet
>must be real chad that exudes confidence

Attached: 1527611736455.jpg (833x925, 157K)

Missing the point of OP. Why specifically do anine pictures show up so much?

Awkward pedophilic cave-dwellers.

Attached: 1529465797729.jpg (1024x765, 147K)

Because most programmers are sexually frustrated males who may indulge in autogynephilia. And anime is the perfect target because it portrays women in a very feminine way

Attached: dignity.png (461x331, 228K)

Because eventually we want to upload our minds and make Ghost in the Shell et al. true.

because they cute

Attached: 154522010111.jpg (459x509, 36K)

this is the real question

If you see anime avatar on forums or github or whatever...
It's 99% NSA agent.

Unironically this.

Attached: 2018-09-29-102156_7680x4320_scrot.jpg (7680x4320, 3.79M)

Interestingly wikileaks revealed a paper from the NSA in regards to a piece of spyware and it was named after Aeris from Final Fantasy 7.

Attached: erwe.png (488x483, 258K)

Did you assumed my sources are someone's ass?
It's not a coincidence.

cognitive dysfunction is statistically AND CAUSALLY linked to mechanical dysfunction, so those people who live with mommy and jack it to trannies in programming socks or even inject the hrt themselves have to do jobs like programming because they cant do crafts.
its the same reason why every person with an anime avatar is cheating in video games, they think (due to their mental damage) its a good and fair way to make up for their lack of mechanical skill.

Based
Cringe

Attached: animecobra.jpg (1280x960, 710K)

>It's not a coincidence.
What's the story here?

Attached: 1420598211642.jpg (254x198, 8K)

Past a certain IQ threshold you stop enjoying it because you realize the appeal of anime is that it invokes positive emotions within you, those you have reconciled to be a useless evolutional trait some time ago. Instead you turn to Rick and Morty for enrapturement.

I wonder why :3

Attached: MX Player Pro_2018-09-29-16-47-46.png (1920x1080, 1.57M)

uwu

Attached: uwu.png (538x538, 322K)

id rather ask where did all these trannies came from

they're all closeted trans and use anime girls as avatars to feel better about themselves
t. used to use holo as an avatar

Nothing too interesting... Just trying to infiltrate sikrit forums and boards pretending to be little anime girls.
Disgusting, I know, who would do this to anime!

>implying heavy metal lovers don't watch anime

They would probably listen Sabaton or something.

I use my real face copy and pasted ontop of a fancy pajeet business faggot with wrong perspective and everything. Hilarious.

130+ IQ tbqhf

What waifu should i put on my business cards

This

Real programmers have pony avatars.

Real programmers listen exclusively to black metal but only when theyre not watching anime

We have this thread every day.
Who cares if you have an anime picture or whatever you use.

I got into programming because I unironically want to get paid while being an ugly bastard behind a computer 24/7
Thats it, as for the anime profile? I dont really think avoid it but Im sure no one wants to see my ugly ass face and I dont have social media beyond a facebook so lets keep it that way

People avatarfagging as anime girls are in the early stages of trannyism

Intelligent people recognize anime as the highest form of contemporary culture.

Attached: meido spinnu~.gif (254x401, 726K)

if i was a rich business man, i would hire the guy with the anime profile because after all, no one lies on the internet and everyone with an anime profile picture is a little girl and i support that

bilibili.com/video/av14550420/

Attached: miku.jpg (1500x1060, 1.77M)

"I'm a pedo, therefore I have high IQ"
You should neck yourself

Attached: 1537291470091.png (640x480, 436K)

They're all trannies

Attached: 1493160437667.jpg (610x555, 62K)

to annoy SJWs and OP

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

thanks man, this is nice

>meme wannabe programmers
github.com/doitsujin/dxvk

I work as a software developer, all my coworkers are ugly dudes. Staring at code all day is pretty dull as well. Cute anime girls make my days bearable.

Attached: 1537970378499.jpg (1280x1145, 564K)

mean 'i don't need play the NPC game.'
github.com/orgs/mpv-player/people

If you spend a lot of your time on the internet, you are more likely to become interested in programming and technology than other people.
If you spend a lot of your time on the internet, you are also more likely to become interested in anime and otaku culture.

No wonder why mpv is so good.

This but unironically

>miku artwork
>no vocals

is attachment to drawings in animu visual style due to them claims that autistic people are visually unable to differentiate nuances in human facial expressions and body language, so they eat up painfully repetitive cutesy shit like animu? how many of you weebs can draw?

Attached: kot.png (444x579, 299K)

phauna.org/papers/anime/anime.pdf

Attached: Bowsette 100.png (800x600, 394K)

Research has been done on this. Anime and neoteny is associated with higher IQ. That's why in anime you have the loli scientist trope and in the west the child genius trope.

Attached: 1537443853798.png (649x467, 376K)

I use anime avatars because I work for [government contractor] and showing my face is a security risk.

im actually an anime girl tho
thats my actual picture

I don't really mind as long as they do their job.
The real problem are the faggots that keep role-playing as girls, thinking they're 2D girls and stuff. "Muh cute girls, I want to be one too!" is a big red flag.

> shitposting all over bedwetting CoCs
> bowsetteconsiderthefollowing.jpg
> "Why Do Hackers Watch Anime?"
> Better at stopping my shitposting for a moment than thousands of user tears.
> slowclap.gif

>Missing the point of OP. Why specifically do anine pictures show up so much?

Dude, this is an anime website. You have to go back.

based and redpilled

Attached: profile picture.png (500x129, 50K)

People who program typically do not give a fuck about what other people think about them. They also tend to be not the most pleasant of people.

Thanks for this, user

t. social recluse

Because anime is unironically the last place where the jews haven't infiltrated
1. Traps are cute
2. No negros
3. Overly feminine girls (and sometimes bois)

Attached: daf8c3ead2e5a0ec80bac77847baed9e62df4fdb_hq.jpg (716x520, 30K)

>probably very high IQ indeed

Attached: 1520281937810.jpg (669x696, 54K)

raped and bedpilled

>gayness out the ying yang
>not jewed

high chances of being an alpha.
it depends of how open you are about it irl.

Weebs tend to have a more open mind

but I dunno, depends on the person.. in medicine, being otaku is very rare.

Attached: image (6).png (1068x1038, 1.21M)

Cause they're cute. Someome who browses anime website should know why someone else who browses anime website likes anime. If not, you're probably a part of the wrong community.

based

Because depending on their avatar, you know how good/shit their tastes are. Especially when it's made from a flash game. r8 my avatar.

Attached: 1531757535306.jpg (455x565, 177K)

If you see anime avatar on forums or github or whatever...
It's 99% NSA agent.

Not on Jow Forums, retard. On Github, Gitlab etc.
Also, Jow Forums is nolonger, and hasn't been for a long time, an anime website. Never on any other board have I seen so many dumb anime posters insist that this is an anime website. Not even /a/ pushes this bullshit. Now please, go back .

Button on the right.

man I started reading your terrible opinion and then it got WORSE

Because trannies are made up of weeaboos, furries and programmers. A tranny that does not fall into one of these catagories simply dies not exist.

That's why some of us get married.

>Jow Forums is nolonger, and hasn't been for a long time, an anime website
I wonder what was the point between the weeb boards releasing Katawa Shoujo and Jow Forums memeing Donald Trump into being president where it all went wrong

anime is for fags

Attached: 1508426863343.jpg (749x1000, 125K)

Even the thought of someone else sleeping in the same bed as I makes me uncomfortable.
How do people do it?

Attached: 1537809956285.png (365x241, 5K)

I just rail her until I'm weak, and the fall asleep. Pick related is me and my wife.
:^)

Attached: img_3425.jpg (600x450, 172K)

Attached: big-guy.jpg (1920x1080, 643K)

You're a big girl.

>voluntarily submit real face to the social marketing networks and CIA african americans
>fill the internet with cuteness and loli
It's not that hard a decision desu

Patrician 80s cyberpunk like akira, gits, patlabor, macross etc was the pinnacle of media

When moot made all the normalfag boards and when anime fans who had interests in other stuff got pushed out by people who were only interested in that other stuff.

Attached: 1442535559274.jpg (750x740, 150K)

Serious question:

What's up with all the pixel art portrait avatar in programming? What is the Freud type psychoanalytical reason behind it?

Attached: dooo.jpg (709x710, 113K)

COmpSCi began with a gay person
get over it UWU

Attached: alan-turing.jpg (1920x1152, 434K)

But they cured him in the end.

Attached: 453456345354621.png (600x349, 230K)