Mac OS Mojave privacy bug

It JUST werks, right my fellow mactards?

Attached: mojave_bug.webm (1244x1080, 2.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

macobserver.com/news/mojave-system-security/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

macobserver.com/news/mojave-system-security/

Install Gentoo

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Shit man, makes me WannaCry about it

So what, I have to download an app in order to exploit the bug? For all I know, it's just printing "HACKED" and displaying fake data in the terminal

>needs a physical terminal access
i think you have a bigger problem than leaking your address

Windows for the win my sirs!!
Vishnu/Brahma protect Satya Nadella and his excellent Operating System.

No it doesn't you mong. He literally installed an untrusted app, denied it access fo contact info, but when executed it bypassed privacy settings and collected contact info anyway.

The app just shows the 0-day with 1 attack vector. It could be used with that unpatched icloud 0 day from a few days ago.

>applel

Doesn't show installing the app.
Bullshit.

He denied Terminal's access to AddressBook. Not the app. I guess technically the app could execute the process since it's an executable he uses from within the app's bundle, but that would mean you'd have to allow that app to run in the first place. If you ask me, I'm not that worried about this. Pre Mojave macOS didn't have this Address Book prevention at all, so at worst that security will be same as previous versions. Apple will probably release a patch for Mojave soon, they always do when people find exploits. What's stupid however is how they didn't fix a lot of bugs from the beta in Mojave and pushed the release forward by at least a month, just to have an early release.

Ruslan Boshirov

ayyy втф

i dont get it, why did you type "it just werks" as if you're proving it DOESNT work?
That program you ran could've literally just ran a sudo command or allowed access and hidden it from printing and instead echo'd some random nonsense.

>Jow Forums will still believe utter garbage posten on the internet

based
/thread

That dark mode is hideous.

2 rupees have been deposited into you're account thank you sanjeet for you're participation in the programme

Thanks, OP, this made me laugh.
t.slav

Attached: file.png (390x46, 20K)

COPE

what 0-day how can I find about cool hacks online ??

>letting other people use your PC

>Reddit spacing in your terminal