In the meantime Jow Forumsay incel fapping to anime

>in the meantime Jow Forumsay incel fapping to anime

Attached: 1538298622765.png (592x590, 578K)

She looks like she bathes in literal shit.

in the meantime Twitch camwhores make money playing videogames

Thats the color of her skin, shitlord.

her face looks weird

So can my professor but that still doesn't make him a great programmer.

have many structs can she mark as const per second?

Actually i'm also an horsefucker right now.

Yuck

Yes, but her body is hot. Would fap to her over anime any day.

I'm a white female and I know C and some x86 ASM. Totally superior to that ugly shitskin.

the absolute state of newfags

fpbp

what a yucky face, shit like this sure makes me glad i fap to lolis

Meme girl again

>she can code
>choose to whore her self cause its far easy money job

hmmm

I see a bit of jaden smith

Attached: jadensmithinhisnaturalstate.jpg (620x400, 22K)

By MIPS I presume they mean she can program in MIPS assembly. Why the fuck does she know MIPS assembly?

>not only can i wear clothes and walk up and down a runway, but i have also spent 3 to 5 years of my life in higher education
*clap* *clap**clap* *clap*

Attached: 1538304794986.jpg (324x376, 8K)

based

it looks like it was photoshopped on there

Nothing against her but I always think its dumb when people say they can program in x, y, z and asdfg. Like no shit, once you learn one language it usually takes less than a week to get into another one (unless its some horrendous obscure shit).

Men would do the same but we don't have this option....... that's the truth.................... Women have freedom to persue programming """for fun""" and not rely on using it for their livlihood.

Good luck answering interview questions with one fucking week of experience in a technology.
Yes, you can kinda use whatever with the help of Google and documentation, but you don't "know" a language unless you have enough of it memorized to solve whiteboard problems in a reasonable amount of time and space, without external help.

>but you don't "know" a language unless you have enough of it memorized to solve whiteboard problems in a reasonable amount of time and space, without external help.
Fair enough, but is that the universal standard people use?
Like if I asked her would she use that standard before listing the programming languages she knows?

From what I've seen, many people who've "learned" one fucking language in a Java school or something just can't do that. Sometimes even after they've worked for years.
They just don't have any kind of abstract mental model of programs and programming to apply to the other language.
Take away the words and expressions they're comfortable babbling without understanding and they're lost.

men do the same just not in western countries because its not popular yet

there are certain bars in s.korea and japan that you are basicly a male sex toy a sub male sex toy but there are some rules
women must be at max 50 years old they should have a certain income and you must be able to choose
obviously gonna get paid a lot
but western msm dont really have any power down there they tried quite a lot of times to pass feministic shit to japan and s.korea
but they cant really win since they figured out the problem since the 70s..

it's the 56% mixture that causes these goody looking mismatches

>gay
>incel
How can an gay be incel when they can just ask OP?

>python, C++, Java, MIPS, and objective-C
4 of those are shit languages, and the other is an architecture last used by Stallman in 2008.

This bitch looks like she takes a fine horse cock lol

>this victoria's secret model can breathe, walk, bounce a ball, and wear a hat at the same time
So amazing.

Anybody can be a Victorias secret model these days.

I am still waiting for a single excerpt of her coding prowess instead of empty statements.

Attached: 1359402521866.gif (285x235, 954K)

At least i'm not a nigger

Can you please cancer off back to Jow Forums or Jow Forums with your shitty baiting

Attached: 1529698423644.jpg (512x512, 32K)

>can program code
litterally makes a program to square a number
btfo and gtfo

Apparently. They also apparently stuff the all the low tier gimmick/diveristy hire ones into the low tier gimmick outfits.

She can post her github at any time

the absolute state of manchilds
2 nukes weren't enough