What antivirus does Jow Forums use?

What antivirus does Jow Forums use?

Attached: clamav-trademark.png (305x248, 37K)

Linux/BSD + ufw

Common sense.

A condom
why?

A little late, we have been born already

/thread

tamiflu

*GNU/Linux/BSD

Avast, best of the best

McAfee, not for poorfags but unlike your little Loonix and free AV’s it’ll keep you safe

ClamWIN

>antivirus

Attached: BOOMER_WOJAK.jpg (380x349, 35K)

I use your pic related. It runs in a cronjob once a week and the output is redirected to a text file I can review.

Nothing beats it in efficiency, it scans the files even before you download them.

i got a free malwarebytes premium a couple years back

common sense

Avast.

CCleaner

This no longer applies as software vendors have been hacked in many instances, and malicious code inserted in their products.

Common sense pro elite ultimate expert master fantastic seismic defender bender care quality efficient competent experienced qualified licensed ace skilled adept sharp crackerjack slick virus acknowledgment learned practiced polished proficient speedy (anti(((((malware)virus)adaware)spyware)everything else) autismic 2019 glorious edition.

P.s. typing that fucker on mobile was a pain in my ass. I hope you appreciate my recommendation

GNU GPLv3+

I run debian. I don't need that.

Attached: the_neighbor_s_cat_by_kariliimatainen-d957oo2.jpg (797x1002, 288K)

Antivirus software is obsolete. Either you care about your stuff and use free software, or you don't. I'm pretty sure the proprietary Antivirus Pro 2018 *ad-free* from Poogle Gay will spy more on you than any actual malware and so will any Win10_Spyware_Remover.exe.

Attached: Smadav-2017-Logo-200x200.jpg (200x200, 6K)

Upgrade to common sense 2018. :^)

Reminds me when people put huge lists of font-size:1 random words at the bottom of their homepages. Oh the times.

Ublock origin
I use debian toooo

Checksum

>Either you care about your stuff and use free software, or you don't.
It's not that simple and you don't have to paint it as such a doomsday scenario. I've been using Linux for about 10 years ALMOST exclusively, but there always seems to be some niche piece of software that I can not find a Linux replacement for. I'm not talking about normie shit like Photoshop or Office either. So, in these cases I'll setup a Windows VM and dedicate it to this handful of programs. I don't use it for anything personal and I only turn on networking for updates (none of the software I use requires a network connection). There's nothing for the Windows botnet to see, so it really doesn't matter.

PC Optimizer Pro

Viruskilla4000

Google still knows how many shits you take a day. Don't fight it. We are all being watched.

smadav.. a fucking normies.

>Using Google

WHATEVER WINDOWS HAS

No Internet connection.

It's not just about spying. What if some arsehole sends out a worm and bricks your shit?

>What if some arsehole sends out a worm and bricks your shit?
I use Windows in a VM with minimal network access so I really don't worry about that. The firewall on my Linux host helps, too. Don't get me wrong,I would totally use antivirus if I were using Windows on bare metal and if I were using it for normal day to day things, but I don't, so I'm not concerned.

virustotal uploader