Be a good goy and download Firefox

Be a good goy and download Firefox

Attached: Screenshot_20180930-134846.png (1484x2048, 1013K)

Other urls found in this thread:

howtogeek.com/335712/update-why-you-shouldnt-use-waterfox-pale-moon-or-basilisk/
github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium
reddit.com/r/lgbt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no link to source

sage and ported

tl;dr?

howtogeek.com/335712/update-why-you-shouldnt-use-waterfox-pale-moon-or-basilisk/

op is a faggot

Here is link

(((Hoffmann)))

>not secure
>not secure
>unstable

Your containment board calls you.

wow lol my post is dated 1 second earlier but still got added after yours. Think this is the first time I've seen this happen or at least the first time I paid attention to it.

Attached: what sorcery is this.png (738x229, 25K)

I'm just too fast

Attached: the-problem-of-be-faster-than-light-you-can-only-31650533.png (500x438, 112K)

>t.

Attached: rubby rub.jpg (400x400, 57K)

That isnt a jewish surname

all in all he's right.
but one thing he doesn't take into account is that updates get deployed in waves. so yeah, a minor update may take 9 days to get implemented into waterfox. but that's around the time it takes for ff to reach the majority of users, too.

I'll have to agree on his stance about palememe tho. 2 persons are very unlikely to really secure 4 year old code. they can't look at firefox's security issues for that because chances are the code has been rewritten a few times in the meantime

in short, stay as close as possible to mainline

>Because muh security updates come out 2 days faster
>Palememe is an old browser

There, summed up the whole stupid article for you guys.

I will take waterfox as long as it's offered, if it makes the SJW cucks at Firefox feel even a little bit sad then I would happily use literally any fork.

This SJW probably uses firefox nightly

>Using firefox
Oh lawd

Attached: DeepinScreenshot_chromium_20180930145332.png (1920x1080, 381K)

>using a chinese spyware os

>using Chromium:the devourer of RAM
yeah, ok bud

>"use my browser, you stupid goyim"
>the current state of sjwzilla
L M A O

Just the desktop environment, try again.
>Implying firefox doesnt do the same
Also not a problem when you arent running a shitbox from '02

Attached: DeepinScreenshot_Desktop_20180930145740.png (1920x1080, 1.76M)

>putting politics on a pedistool when deciding on a browser

Attached: tumblr_o3cp8ca2i31tjydheo1_500.gif (500x289, 1.35M)

> whataboutism
fuck off chink

>all these whataboutisms
C O P E
O
P
E

This post is bad and you should feel bad.

>Oy vey! Don't use browsers that protect your data. Be a good goy and use only the approved mainstream browsers that use telemetry; we swear it's just to help us improve our products and services!

>defending a company that uses the donations they receive to fund antifa services on an online cartoon image forum
you couldnt glow in the dark more even if you were trying
Kek, have fun sinking with it

>muh wahtaboutism
How are those 256 megs treating you?

>muh safe space board
whatever you say basedflake

>basedflake
they changed s/o/y/flake to based?
ahahaha, that's even dumber. I thought that based was an insult to libtards.

no, i won't defend they're support of RiseUp, it got published and there was major backlash over it, hopefully they learned their fucking lesson from it and try to stay as apolitical as fucking possible, that still doesn't mean I'm going to run out and use ANYTHING based of WebKit, fuck that piece of shit
16GB, thank you
how's that lack of about:config treating you? oh you trust the devs? lmao

Just fine, about:flags is the same thing. And the sauce is on github.
github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium

>falling for the """""ungoogled""""" chromium meme

>implying

Attached: 256MB.png (1487x580, 100K)

>hopefully they learned their fucking lesson
they didnt and they keep proving it time and time again
>WebKit
point me to where in the article linked in op is that even mentioned, you fucking retard?

your damage control is bad and you should feel bad, now run to your irc channel and ask for a better rhetoric from your handler

Stop reading alternative medias and using alternative browsers! Also stop browsing alternative websites like Jow Forums and using alternative currency like bitcoin to buy alternative goods from the alternative online marketplace via alternative web protocol! Alternative alternative alternative! Bad goy, you should only use the (((official))) counterparts to those alternative services so we don't need alternative surveillance programs!

Attached: the nose.jpg (563x821, 67K)

>they didnt and they keep proving it time and time again
source? since you say they keep funding Anti-fa burden of proof is on you every articke I've seen on the subject is the same one on RiseUp from last year, surely if your claim is correct you can actually cite a source which proves your claim
>the rest of ypur post
>not incoherent rambling
and you call me a retard, you have the sentence structure and reading comprehension of a fucking mouth breather, do some fucking research firat, then maybe you could come up with a coherent point

FOX FAGGOTS BTFO

Attached: DeepinScreenshot_deepin-system-monitor_20180930155104.png (1920x1080, 192K)

I had been considering switching back from Waterfox back to Firefox for Quantum, but I'm sticking to Waterfox now because of this.

Attached: Untitled.png (133x175, 39K)

>ypur
>JUST use original firefox quantum stupid, all forks that actually respect the users privacy are bad!
oh, look at the top of sjwzilla online actors head
HAHAHAHA, your posts light up my room in the dark pretty nicely

>being a grammar nazi
>using memes as an argument
>advocating the use of Google developed spyware and having the nerve to call anyone else glow in the dark

Attached: 1533996227648.jpg (340x565, 56K)

Your safe space calls you.
reddit.com/r/lgbt

I don't like kikezilla but firefox is easily the best browser on loonix by a country mile so I'm forced to use it. I remove their search client query variables and spoof the useragent so they can't get any shekels from google

You can't just put echoes around every name.

every german name is jewish according to Jow Forums

found the christ killer