QUICK, TELL ME WHAT'S THE BEST FREE ANTIVIRUS FOR WIN10

MY RETARDED SISTER WANT AN ANTIVIRUS, WHICH ONE SHOULD I INSTALL HER

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 34K)

gentoo

gentoo

I KNOW, I USE LINUX, BUT MY RETARDED SISTER NEEDS WINDOWS 10, SHE'S TOO RETARDED FOR LINUX

gentoo

Norton

Panda antivirus

give a man an antivirus, you protect him for a subscription cycle. teach a man to install gentoo, you protect him for life.

Spysherrif

Arch

avast + avast cleanup

best for retarded people (me)

IT'S A RETARDED SISTER, GUESS WHY SHE ASKS ME TOO INSTALL AN ANTIVIRUS - BECAUSE SHE ISN'T GOOD AT COMPUTERS

Just use windows defender u ape

install gentoo on your sister

post pictures of sister

Navashield

Chill bro. It does not matter, inatall another virus one that makes her unconfortable like dick enlarge ads and shit. Then tell her the only way out is ubuntu. She will believe you and everybody wins.

bitdefender is pretty good

Кacпepcкий

Gentoo

Common Sense 2018™

imagine enlarging your sister's dick

windows defender.

also, restrict her user rights.

Common sense 2018 plus!

It's free, you just need to install it in your sister's brain.

go to bed Timmy you're grounded. We told you no more Jow Forums.

install your own surveillance software that launches on startup but disguise it as an antivirus

I could install her my antivirus if you know what I mean

avaria is the only correct answer

OKAY GUYS, OP HERE, I WENT WITH AVAST, THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR ANSWERS, HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

>I WENT WITH AVAST
Retard. Windows defender+ Malwarebytes is literally all you need for your normalfag sister. It's not 2012 anymore. Avast is garbage now.

Fremium antivirus, like avast worked well like 5 years ago. Now they're all literally unusable with ads showing up every second. Go with windows defender (already installed) and avoid that shit.

This
Otherwise Kaspersky Free, the ads are bearable but their SSL checker/MITM it's annoying as fuck
There's no need for MalwareBytes nowadays
Can vouch for Avast being absolute shit, it destroyed a Win10 install recently making it impossible to update, had to do the refresh thing

fuck off eslfag

No need for anything with windows 10, it has built in antivirus. That plus common sense is all you need. What do sisters do on a computer besides facebook, twitter, etc anyway?

Pour water on it while running to flush out virusses, worked for my bladder infection.

Protegent

In this day and age not having an anti-virus is like fucking a hooker without a condom every time you boot up.

Especially on machines entirely disconnected from the internet!

condoms. and tell her to stay away from niggers and mutts

based and redpilled

Best anti virus right now is either Kaspersky or avast. Would have said avira but it turned to shit.

What about avg?

Detection rate is shit and it thinks everything and its friend is a virus with all the false positives it throws out.

I hope you're trolling.