Just face it no one wants to buy shitty intel garbage anymore

cucked

Attached: marketsharebtfo.png (1170x552, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/6lej62/amd_benchmarks_being_alternated_shown_by_spoofing/
software.intel.com/en-us/articles/understanding-cpu-optimized-code-used-in-intel-ipp
agner.org/optimize/blog/read.php?i=139#121
amazon.com/Dr-Infrared-Heater-Portable-1500-Watt/dp/B002QZ11J6/
hardforum.com/threads/the-radeon-technology-group-rtg-has-received-its-first-zen-2-sample.1967802/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know if you made this but I don't know how any normal fucking person can read this crowded piece of shit graph.

i feel like this would be easier to read in tabular form

>DUUURRR CANT WEED RAFF

Attached: 1537906344785.png (936x772, 28K)

delid dis OP

Attached: intell btfo.jpg (638x599, 123K)

basically for each month left is AMD and right column is intel

no one is buying 8700k now because 9900k is imminent

you.. AMD lol!!!

Attached: 1525291046592.jpg (520x347, 22K)

>AMD fags still think they're relevant when in every real world gaming situation Intel beats AMD
>AMD fags think it matters if AMD beats Intel in a few synthetic benchmarks
>AMD fags think developers will suddenly stop compiling for Intel CPUs just because AMD made a processor that sometimes beats Intel's processors.

>real world gaming situation

Attached: p3zEtxM.png (500x533, 66K)

Gonna buy the 2700 in few weeks. The Performance/Price is through the fucking roof.

>compiling for Intel processors
what did he mean by this
back to /v/ for you

>Jow Forums - Technology
It's sad that Reddit is better for technology than Jow Forums these days.

reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/6lej62/amd_benchmarks_being_alternated_shown_by_spoofing/

Yikes

Intel compiler exists and it can add instruction set switch in runtime, meaning Ryzen won't use anything over SSE2 in software compiled by Intel compiler.

>germany
literally doesn't matter

>Sales don't matter!

Attached: 1435786046480.jpg (338x305, 34K)

Looks about even if you compare sales over the entire year of data
Shocking, it's like it's all +/- 5% in almost all use cases except for specialized work flows

Attached: 22f.jpg (782x767, 98K)

lol they're all x86 CPUs

go back to R_eddit Faggot

> lol they're all x86 CPUs
And?

Attached: 2062.gif (257x300, 2.39M)

they all use the exact instruction set.

they had a special on amd cpu in September of this year.

Don't pretend you didn't understand me.

Everything that runs on the latest Intel CPUs run on the latest AMD CPUs. If some programs used instruction sets that only work on Intel than the program would crash on AMD CPUs, not be slower.

For that exact reason people do not want to build multiple software versions and therefore utilize CPU-dependent dispatching. software.intel.com/en-us/articles/understanding-cpu-optimized-code-used-in-intel-ipp
How is that relevant to our case: agner.org/optimize/blog/read.php?i=139#121

8700K costs 480€(=$557) on mindfactory right now while the 2700X is at 310€(=$360).

Who the fuck is buying 8700K at these insane prices?

It's all they know

I want. I hate goyim.

Same people who buy overpriced phones.

My boomer Irish uncle says that Intel Xeons are the best ever made for gaming and servers buy intel now you dummy
It's blue and I like blue

As soon as intel released Coffee Lake it outsold AMD by huge margins. Ryzen 2xxx didn't outsell intel when it came out and only significantly outsell intel when people are holding out for 9th gen Intel.

It takes a few generations to breed out retards.

8700K can reach 5.3GHz on air while 2700X struggles to break 4.3GHz

>On air
kek

>AMD
>Cost less
>Performs better
>More features
>At a lower cost

>Intel
>B-but it beats its "counterpart" (which cost half the price) by 2FPS!

Attached: 651465498498498.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>those 8700k numbers
(lol

AMD shills don't even know how to read their graphs.

Of course nobody building PCs on September will buy Intel because they know that 9th gen is coming.

It's it's more expensive, it's more betterer. Everybody knows this.

This

Intel unironically couldn't keep up demand for these Coffee Lake CPUs

People only bought AMD because they could not buy Intel anymore

>games
Lol

Attached: 1537816313600.jpg (640x586, 43K)

>my superior single core Intel beats your AMD with 2FPS in this benchmark
>b-but it only costs $250 more!

>Of course nobody building PCs on September will buy Intel because they know that 9th gen is coming.
You might think so, but the 7700K sales on that chart from last year right before - and even after - Covfefe came out tell a different story.
Of course, even though many people don't care or know about the upcoming Intel CPUs, it's certainly a factor for many others and it might even be a slightly bigger factor this year than last year (because you potentially could upgrade to the new generation from a Covfefe CPU you bought during the last year).
I say 'might' because there's a much bigger issue at work here: Thanks to Intel's 14nm shortages, Intel CPU prices are up by like 50%.

>no one is buying 8700k now because 9900k is imminent
Wronk, no one is buying the 8700k because Intel is putting all their factories to make the bigger dies because the yields are fucking bad.

>nobody is buying intel chips
fixed that for you

could they fucking pick a worse colorcoding method?!

the r5 2600 is a killer deal. I'd get one but winter is coming and my 8350 is keeping me warm

>I'd get one but winter is coming and my 8350 is keeping me warm

amazon.com/Dr-Infrared-Heater-Portable-1500-Watt/dp/B002QZ11J6/

Repost from another thread:
Trusted leaker reports that Zen2 sample chip was sent to RTG. It might be an APU, more similar to intel's desktop chips. Integrated graphics may be standard on every desktop chip.
Enterprise SKUs could be from an entirely different die.

hardforum.com/threads/the-radeon-technology-group-rtg-has-received-its-first-zen-2-sample.1967802/

4ghz for an engineering sample is high, and the 4.5ghz boost is very impressive as well. Final clocks could easily push base clocks to mid 4ghz with peak XFR of 5ghz.

Honestly I'm probably going to buy an i9-9900k. I've waited a while to build a new pc.

Wrong, Coffee Lake had supply issues because Intel literately rushed it to the market to stop Ryzen from sapping marketshare. It cleared up by the time Q1 2018 roll around.

Demand for Coffee Lake waned once all of the Sandy Bridge/Ivy Bridge users upgrade to it.

"9th generation" is a refresh of existing Coffee Lake SKU plus some eight-core units at the "high-end".

8-core Coffee Lake chips are going to be disappointments. They are going to be suffering from throttling issues with resorting to high-end to borderline exotic cooling. Dual-Channel DDR4 on the platform isn't going to cut it for workloads that actually take advantage of those extra two cores. The weaknesses of Ring-bus topology will be more apparent (as seen with 8 and 10-core Broadwell-E chips).

It will end-up being less energy-efficient then its six-core Coffee Lake predecessors.

It will being a "Ryzen 2700X" with better gayming performance at a noticeably higher price point and power consumption.

It will still probably work better than amd cpus with the software that I plan on using, so at least there's that to look forward to.