Jow Forums is being destroyed

I'm seeing A LOT of consumerism threads, they're all trying to get you to buy pretty much anything now. There's made up stories of people with bad ThinkPads and androids, people telling you to buy everything, trying to get attention. Maybe it's because Black Friday is soon, and they want to turn on people's "buy!" part of their brain and make a lot of money.

Just a reminder to not respond to these posts, for two reasons.
1. Don't buy into consumerism. If your phone or laptop works fine, you don't need a new one. If it works terribly out of nowhere, maybe from an update, know that there's a 90% chance that it's a software issue and that you can fix it without having to open it up or take it apart.

2. Don't feed Google's self driving car/AI captcha machine. If you really, seriously feel the need to post, put as much as you can into one post to reduce the number of times you suck Google's dick. Or better yet, don't post on Jow Forums, just read what these npc's post with a grain of salt, filter out the shills, and learn new things.

Attached: asku.png (603x452, 184K)

Consumer threads aren't the problem, you can easily just ignore those threads and blatant consumerism is usually contained to these threads. Jow Forumslacks shitting up Linux general and other technical threads with their CoC-mania is the real problem.

>i have no self-control and must buy things
I bet you watch TV and sit through all the ads too, you dumbass.

I'm more worried about the very real and very serious trangender cultism on Jow Forums that posts day and night, organizing via secret discord raids, pressuring depressed and vulnerable anons into going transgender so they might have a shot at becoming cute like the anime girls they fap to.
They even make guides on self-medicating HRT with anime girls on them.

Attached: anime hrt transgender cult.png (842x679, 495K)

The Jow Forums insanity is worse

>Or better yet, don't post on Jow Forums
don't tell me what to do
dumb animeposter

Attached: 1538294369548.png (500x952, 211K)

Jow Forums has been consumerism for awhile. You're not going to fix it because the mod is a retarded faggot. Go to /tech/ or other Jow Forums when you need a break from it. It's what I do.

Jow Forums has always been obsessed with traps

4chin is kill, there is no fix

Just post pic related whenever you spot them.

Attached: computersciencetrannies.png (3640x2140, 1.45M)

You buy that new iPhone yet, user

Attached: 1536435478052.jpg (286x327, 17K)

why is there a new iphone every single day?

maybe you don't realize this user, but in the US, we celebrate halloween, thanksgiving and christmas as one continuous shopping spree by buying lots of shit, and retailers know this so prices are at their lowest

so expect it to get worse

Attached: anime girl want big american burger 322.jpg (854x734, 53K)

I don't like anime but I like dressing up like a cute girl.

don't fall for the trap meme, it's even more expensive than petty consumerism
good quality clothes are expensive

shut up poorfag

Attached: 1527672157385.jpg (1407x2105, 335K)

It's been like this for at least a decade. Also, people have been bitching like you for just as long.

I've just now started using filters. Works wonders!

Attached: filters.png (1280x800, 324K)

How did you get transparent images to function correctly in thumbnails with Tomorrow theme? Mine show up as light blue.
Also,
>youtube mixes of old jap pop
>not having a massive flac library that you ripped yourself

Attached: glitch.png (509x317, 156K)

you are using the word "tr4p" as a filter
keep up the good work

On Jow Forums X, I select "Replace JPGs and PNGs with the actual file". It's obviously more memory heavy, but I'm using a X200 and it doesn't appear to make a difference. Probably a bad option if your Internet is absolute shit though.

png thumbnail transparency are done server-side, the images are jpg so they can only pick the color scheme that will be viewed the most, which is yotsuba B

I see... My speeds aren't that great when I go through VPN so I'll probably have to just bear with it for now.
Understandable

>I have no self-control and must inject female hormones

If someone who isn't trans starts hrt, they're gonna have a shit time. There's stuff for "aesthetics" though, where it's just like "eat healthy, do exercise". It's just people crossdressing. Two very different things.

Attached: e8xds82byvg11.jpg (596x852, 46K)

You too, are part of the cancer.
Stop posting animu.

>fix it without having to open it up or take it apart.
Where the fuck is the fun in that?

filter'd ;^)

There's a joke in there somewhere about thrown spaghetti sticking to the wall.

>what npc's post
you know, up to that part, you had me
fuck off

yeah man

And i like anime but i'd shoot homos on sight if i could.

la tercera dimensiĆ³n...

Attached: Blacked Hole.jpg (1615x1077, 827K)

Beautifully made.

based and redpilled
cringe and bluepilled

reddit and redditpilled

cringe and kikepilled