Why aren't you using Vivaldi Jow Forums now that Vivaldi has recently released?

Why aren't you using Vivaldi Jow Forums now that Vivaldi has recently released?

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-09-30 13-43-45.png (1600x900, 538K)

welp I meant Vivaldi 2.0

Does it harvest my web data like all the other browsers?

Hadn't considered it before. I'll give it a shot.

It doesn't have about:config

because I'm a heterosexual male, OP.

>swagbucks

Because ungoogled chromium exists

Probably, but I still use it for a feature that no other browser has : tabs stacks. I can have 25+ tabs stacked by categories in 3-6 groups.

All that vertical space waste_

Let me show you efficient space management.

Attached: Screenshot_20181001_000321.png (1920x1080, 328K)

I'm still using 32-bit Vivaldi 1. Is it worth switching to 2?

Does it still harvest your data and sell it for advertising?

I want mobile sync.

time to try it out

Because the fucking font in the tab titles is impossible to read.

> Move back to chromium because of extension syncing.
> they fucking add it.

why couldn't those fuckers do that before.

No free garbage. I'd rather use Chromium.

Is it finally possible to edit bookmarks in subfolders on the bookmarks toolbar?
According to the release notes of 2.0 they did not, so it's literally one missing feature that holds me back from using Vivaldi and I'm totally fine with it so far.
Embedded streams had their problems with Vivaldi too iirc.

Yes, but if you read and understand the 2 million line code base you can remove the code that does this

Proprietary garbage

It has small bugs and odd behavior that become nuisances over long periods. It's just not fully polished. And no syncing of bookmarks or settings is unacceptable.

Because qutebrowser is better.

vivaldi's the best browser by far if you don't care about botnet

Vivaldi is gold. Best browser to date.

Because I use brave

it still can't rip my bookmarks, passwords and all that crap from chromium, it also lacks mobile sync, the crap has future but it still ain't there

Because in using vimb and qutebrowser

It looks like a power user browser, but it's just bloated. I like a nice clean interface.

Attached: faggotniggerjewbag.png (1366x768, 200K)

Why not export them to firefox and then to vivaldi and remove the unwanted progs afterwards.

Because its a chrome skin you retarded faggots.

Attached: 06865E27742C4CCA8C742BCDFE9A3034.jpg (409x618, 34K)

Is there a portable version and can i sync settings or bookmarks or passwords or extensions?

>arch
You should manage your calories intake instead of your DE.

I'm 180 lbs and 5 foot 11, still a pretty skinny build, just thicc where it matters so I look cute in thigh highs and a dress

I used to use it for a long time, before it started to break, at that time Firefox Quantum was released, decided to change and been really happy with Firefox ever since (it sucked hard before Quantum).

Even though I never really liked how Vivaldi is based on Chromium and also the design usually wastes a lot of vertical space. The tab stacking feature has always been really good though.

Anyone who is looking for a good browser should try it out, but I will stick with Firefox for now.

What color is your asshole?

wait, can vivaldi export from firefox? also last time i checked firefox can't export from anything chrome/chromium, and since vivaldi is chromium based the devs should have an easier time implementing data import from chromium

A creamy white from all the jizz I like to take

>Chrome and Firefox are shit
Any good browser that isn't compiling a fork of a fork

Do you give good head?

I still haven't learned to control my gag reflex completely, but some people might find that cute.

How lush are your lips?

They're pretty thin to be honest.

Can be compensated with good cooking skills.

Vivaldi is the only browser that has proper mouse gestures (used to use Firefox but gestures don't work on tabs like new page etc)

I had my firefox stuff exported into chrome and then into Vivaldi.

welp, thwn probably i'm too stupid to do it or was using a shitty old version of firefox

/thread

because i'm using fucking marmaduke-chromium, you sjw fag