Seeing what technology can be in the future

seeing what technology can be in the future,

i wish i was born 1000 years later.

Attached: images.png (195x259, 6K)

All processing will be done on ligma-based devices.

Attached: 83142E2E-7A6C-4ED6-8291-E7C9055F8A9F.jpg (2048x571, 158K)

>seeing
No you aren't

seeing more like SEETHING
ROFLMAO

get that fag shit out of here

thicc

In 1000 years there will be nothing but sub-100 IQ brown human-like apes roaming Earth which has no power grid let alone functional electronics.

This is Earth own Jewry.

>*on

Is that an architecture ?
Never heard of that shit

What's ligma?

Ligma balls

>not just living for a thousand years

>thinking modern civilization will last 100 more years, let alone 1000

topus kekus

Yeah, it's totally going to shit. I think it'll probably be cyclic though, but there's no way to know because we've never seen this many people before. I hate factory farms so a big population drop is alright with me.

The level of technology and sophistication can actually decline.
Take Rome around 0 AD and compare it to 1000 AD for instance. It was better and more advanced in the old days.

Quran based CPUs?

There's nothing inherently wrong with technology, what is wrong is how its being used by modern society.

In fact, if you're smart about it, you'll see that its a very good time for people with tech interests. You have a gigantic library on any content available to you at any given moment. You can utilize very powerful hardware even though you are just an average consumer. The amount of software tools to assist you in just about every facet of life is incredible. Instead of being an ungrateful little shit you could maybe spend some time to learn and apply yourself?

But yes, outside of tech, society is going to shit and trying to take tech with it.

it will be cyberpunk and space travel in less than 50 years, user

Civilization won't exist in 1000 years lol. We live in the timeline where hitler lost.

All oil will run out in 40 years give or take. I doubt humanity will be able to find comparable alternative sources of energy by then. Human society would collapse.

can't wait until then, i hate going outside just to breathe in that fucking Nox gas from the cars