The shit is this? Can anyone help me decipher what this monstrosity is...

The shit is this? Can anyone help me decipher what this monstrosity is? I'm just only wondering why Intel made such a thing.. If it's fake, please let it.

Attached: wha_t.jpg (979x865, 44K)

Looks like a gaming controller, you faggot.

No shit, but why the fuck does it look like a toilet seat?

yes shit

Can anyone find this controller anywhere else? because I wanna find out if this shit is actually goddamn real.

>No shit, but why the fuck does it look like a toilet seat?
Looks like a wireless flight yoke, or a double seat to fit 2 OPs.

Oh fucking dear god. IT WAS ON AMAZON?! THE FUCK, WHY WOULD INTEL MAKE SUCH A HIDEOUS AND UNCOMFORTABLE LOOKING CONTROLLER?! I MEAN JESUS CHRIST.. Please, Intel, I know you're heading for game consoles BUT THIS IS NOT THE WAY YOU DO IT.

Attached: 4149JQ1NY0L.jpg (500x433, 28K)

That takes the phrase a bicycle for two into a new and uncomfortable place. Particularly, a shitty one.

>Can anyone find this controller anywhere else?
I found it on ebay without even knowing what it's called, so they aren't that hard to find.

Welp, it's confirmed, Intel does NOT know how to make a goddamn controller. I only pray for the second player that they don't have to live with holding a controller designed like that.. It's button layout is oddly reminiscent of the Genesis Turbo for some odd reason.

Are you sure that it's uncomfortable? I never used one, and as far as looks go, it just looks like the average type of weird looking pc peripheral that comapanies released in the 90's/2000's.

Maybe it could be an advanced fightpad of sorts, or it could just be the weirdest shit ever released in front of my eyes. My hands would find it near unusable since at the sides of it look like they'd have to stretch over nearly the entire controller. Not to mention having that bulge probably pushing your stomach in if you hold controllers close like I do. Looks can deceive ya' know?

I'm hoping that LGR gets it off of Amazon and covers it. He'd get a real freaking kick off it.

To me it just looks cheap, and fragile, but the button layout seems decent.
Not saying I would get on in the first place since I'm more of a wired controller type of guy.

Yeah. It reminds me of Genesis Turbo controllers in a way with the 6 button layout being in a rectangle.

It's a boomerang controller, so when you throw it away in rage, it circles around the room and smacks you right in the face as it comes back.

>genesis 6button controller
I really fucking loved those controllers.

Australia, making us learn how to handle rage for video games since whenever the hell it was invented.

it doubles as a neck rest when player 2 take his turn

This was released in the year 2000, and this is the first I've ever seen it.

Same here friendo. Same here.

It's a double dildo that doubles as a controller

eh, everything else is a boring copy of the xbox controller so good for them

The Intel Omni-troller. It's a revolutionary new controller with such functions not limiting to a controller BUT!

- Boomerang functionality, teaching you not to throw your controller in a blind rage as it hits you back squarely in the fucking head
- A neck rest, for those long sessions when player 2 takes his turn.
- A double dildo, great for Sub relationships with it acting like the third AND fourth wheel
- Instrument of mass suffocation. With it's hard plastic, you too can use the power of recycling to murder your best friend during a blind fit of rage.

Intel! The premium brand of CPUs everyone!..

God dammit why.

One side goes in the pussy the other in the butthole. It didn’t sell because nerds don’t fuck women.

Well shit, it made one hell of an impact for people shoving things up their asshole, cleaning one side while the other has shit on it. Otherwise, yeah it didn't sell well.

>ctrl+f
>'prostate'
>no results

My sons, I am disappoint.

looks like a toilet seat