>be on discord (get over it Jow Forums)
>talking to someone in a group chat
>Tells them about a decent program
>tells me they look for it on the windows store
>not there
>give them a download link
>"My dad says I shouldn't download from links I don't know"
>Person is in their 20s
Why are basic people so god damn stupid?

Attached: 1537241802830.png (770x577, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spyware.neocities.org/articles/discord.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

honestly it's better that way
since they're retarded they'll inevitably fill their computer with every type of virus if you let them mess outside the windows store

I guess, but then again, if it's coming from the store, wouldn't it be virus free? Bloat ware sure

>be microsoft
>build in a fucking phone-tier app store
>users are still to braindead to use it

As long as you are on Linux and you have JS enabled for the page, you can direct download a Windows ISO from the Microsoft page you get when you Startpage search "Windows 10 download"

give a link to the website instead a link to file

no one wants to download some file from a stranger

thats what I did. Also they are a friend. I've known her for about 2 years

what site?

I think it was camtasia. She wanted something else to edit on. I use it, I like it. It works good for small projects. (still tryina figure out adobe pro)

Sounds like you're just surrounded by idiots, not normalfags.
Get new friends.

I know user, it hurts.
But the thing is, that EVERY "smart" friend I get is stuck up and an asshole cause they are "smart." an old friend of mine got pissed at me because I didn't use larger words. I didn't have a vast vocabulary, which he never used anything more than basic english either. I even explain to him that most people if not like around 80% and more don't care. Only snobby "smart" assholes do.

Winfag/phoneposter detected.

Why does the Windows Store exist. It's the closest thing Windows has to a package manager, why don't they just go full package manager.

Should've suggested her Kdenlive. It's fucking free and better than Camtasia.

>to braindead
lmao the irony
fucking phoneposters man
fuck

You gotta remember, MOST of society either owns a windows or a Mac. Most society doesn't know the difference between an APK or an EXE. do you really think they'd know what "Sudo apt-get" is? Sudo su...

Does it have screen recording? I'm always looking for new software to test out to see if I like it.

>her
There's your problem right there

She already does video editing and bought sony vegas (yes I'm laughing too). She does well on it. She makes AMVs but never uploads them for some reason

>Person is in their 20s
I'm gonna call bullshit on that
I don't think discord is on the windows store
unless he gets his dad to approve everything he downloads
>her
oh

It does (I think).
Try it out. It's great.

No, originally we were talking on skype and I got her on discord.

no one on Jow Forums has ever let me down before! Golly user!

>>"My dad says I shouldn't download from links I don't know"
Why are you talking to underage children on Discord user?

Attached: 1522041035231.jpg (600x524, 39K)

It is free. If you don't like it, the worst of your problems are having wasted a small amount of space.
Go try it you moron.

I know it should be "too" you fucking fag. This isn't r*ddit or whatever where you can edit posts. Get fucked, retard.

I'm not, she just listens to her dad on computer shit, then she met me and realized how much more I know compared to him She's actually 20. It was a mistake anyways. She's seriously bipolar and stupid to relationships. Wasn't worth my time. (I'm 26)

Already downloaded it. about to install it

Install it and report back to me.
Be aware that you can only currently import clips by clicking the "import clips button" near the top left. It's stupid, I know, but other than that, Kdenlive is fantastic.

Even most normalfags at her age aren't that retarded. Ditch her.

"installed" it. Basically it just opens and closes. Dunno why. I read it was going through it's beta testing phase. IIRC.

ACTUALLY, they are. Almost everyone normalfag can't tell you the difference in chrome or firefox, what task manager is or even how to open up something like RUN. Seriously, they are dumb. Most people just use their computer to store cute animals, memes and getoo n facebook and sometimes google random things. most people don't know the first thing about computers user. To point out, my mom has gone through 4 phones in a year, me? maybe 2 cause the screen popped off (it was easier to buy a new phone cause it was cheap anyways)

>2 phones in a year
user...

You'd be surprised
my first day of college there were a bunch of girls across the hall who couldn't figure out how to install an antivirus (my school required an antivirus to be installed before using most functionality of the internet)
despite instructions on the page for doing so
two were engineering majors, one was compsci

Attached: 96 - paddagn.jpg (532x503, 55K)

because commonly, most people will buy a new phone within 6 months. I try to make my POS last. I haven't had a highend phone in almost 4 years. It was an LG something. (fuck LG)

HAHA WAIT I FORGOT YOU ARE ON WINDOWS. HAHAHAHAHA.
Yeah, it was originally developed for GNU/Linux and the Windows version is on very shaky grounds.
It works really well on GNU/Linux. Wish you could actually use it. It's a wonderful video editor.

>most people will buy a new phone within 6 months
what kind of bizzaro world do you live in

Attached: 1537576658734.jpg (332x332, 13K)

I get that linux is good for a lot of things, but no need to be a dick user
And good for you.

AFAIK, that's what I see, specially with the latest iPhones and android, I mean high end, fuck every time a new iPhone comes out, I goto the mall to look at the line of sheep. I wish I had at least a good phone.

only retards use discord

Attached: 1535741746390.png (360x391, 121K)

I didn't mean to be a dick. my bad.
If I may ask though, why haven't you switched over? What are your daily habits when you use your PC?

OK. Well there's millions of users on it. I get that you're a hipster and hate things so it's understanable. I know you likely only use telegram and likely run arch or Tails so whatever

I mostly play the sims, (it's a server so I don't have a grpahics card. this was before I thought about it but I have too much on it and I don't want to find another alt right now), editing and music. I've tried to use FL in wine and I can't use my plugins. (No I'm not going to anything else, I like FL studio) I like windows. I have no real need for linux or it's subsidiaries. I like Ubuntu, Mint and maybe like 2 more. If I do switch it's over to debian. I already somewhat know how it works.

and how many users facebook has?
dont associate with people who are tech illiterate
spyware.neocities.org/articles/discord.html

>AMVs
You're not helping the situation.

I just talk bullshit with my friends anyway.
As long as it doesn't record data from my other processes (such as logging my logins for Steam and what not) I don't care.

I KNOW OK ....

She already went bonkers on me anyways, sure she was a great lay, but that's about it...

how's that illuminati server goin user? Did you hear from Dan?

What the fuck are you on about now?

Which part?

>complains about stupid people while using discord
mental gymnastics of Jow Forums

*does a 3 flip summersault*
Beat that user!

>complaining about stupid people on Jow Forums on Jow Forums
its retards all the way down user, i'm helping too.

>tfw to intelligent for Jow Forums

Windows 10 has a built in recording tool in the XBOX app. Record what she wants then throw it into Hitfilm Express.

Windows is actually taking a step in the right direction and making a consumer product. That means there should be no need to ever look at file folders ever. all interaction with individual files should be from within apps in a consumer product, just as operating a car should never have to involve opening the hood every day

Too bad it's still shit and i prefer 7

This made me hopefull that i'll at least have the basic computer fixing jobs

I refuse to believe.
t. 30yo BoomBoom

>tells me they look for it on the windows store
this is how I knew the story was fake

>coworker starts talking about fortnite
>he met a girl playing somehow
>huge deal you can apparently use the internet to meet people
>chick is 20 yo, doesnt know what an ethernet cable is
>has 100MBPS and has no idea what that means
Worst timeline.

>no one in the worldknows how to download because some autistic female npc on discord can't

nice thread

Attached: 1467722292825s.jpg (250x250, 10K)

>do I fit in yet?

Decided to check the windows store
What the fuck?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-01-16-08-38-817_com.android.chrome.png (1080x1920, 112K)

Nah, she told me she looked in the store, what can I say user? I'm sorry that it's not something you hear everyday. So because it's something that you don't hear often, it's fake? OK user

I run into it often actually, I used to have to help people with downloading the sims and installing it and learning to place a fucking crack in a folder. It's stupid and annoying.

yeah, this shocked me recently too

>goto Jow Forums
>you're not allowed to game on Jow Forums! we aer all serious bizness here! no fun allowed! How dare they put something for gaymrs on it!

>on discord
>wonders why everyone's a cretin

Attached: 1389632055513.jpg (429x410, 108K)

>If I don't use it it's stupid
the shit I love to read from Jow Forums

No, it's not stupid because I don't use it. It's stupid because it's targeted at a stupid audience.

>I don't game
>gaming is stupid!
>I don't enjoy things that other people enjoy
t. hipsters

I do play games, what are you talking about?

Is this what growing up with a tablet does to your brain?

This one has only partially grown up with it. We have yet to see the full damage. Oh, and yes. Yes it is.

>I wish I had at least a good phone.
Buy a medium-high range one.
It lasts longer, and it's cheaper in the long run.
Had my one for 2 years now.
2 more to go.

The way Jow Forums acts, they act like any type of gaming ina computer is an awful thing
Possibly, but i was bone born in the 90s soi didn't seea tablet till about 05 I think.

I've had the same phone once before for around 2 years. I'm just always broke. When i get the money, I may get something fo good

Checked

Attached: 1506487099180.png (419x387, 8K)