Is Tech Industry Finally Destroyed By Liberals?

marketwatch.com/story/california-becomes-first-state-to-require-female-board-members-2018-09-30

Attached: 1538361714931.png (1274x1184, 862K)

>muh diversity
back to Jow Forums you go

This is certainly a good reason not to take your company public.

>polfag cannot contain himself to his designated cesspit

look at this cat tho

Attached: 1534896930685.jpg (640x896, 123K)

1. How is this even legal?

2. Is it only companies that have a HQ in Commiefornia?

liberals have been fucking the Tech industry for a much longer time.

>largest private and public sector in all of america
>commies
pick one faggot

Welcome to fascism where the state controls how the companies are run.

It's Texas you libtard

>anything that isn't anarcho-crapitalism is fascism
What is it like living with a withered brain?

Imagine requiring a law to get your sex into a board. Literally filling a quota.

>Welcome everyone. Let me introduce our toke female board member, Rebecca.

Daily reminder that this goes directly against the constitution and it is your right as a citizen to rebel against a government that violates the constitution and can not be effectively sued.

Oh wait no it's not your right it's your DUTY
I'm a bit tired

In Europe it's the law for the board of directors to be at least 40% female.

> europe
yuropoor

>In Europe we have fascism
Shocking

I guess companies will just have to keep incorporating in Delaware and Ireland.

>truth has no place on Jow Forums, goy

>more companies moving to texas
>influx of even more californians
Fuck me

That is a bombass coolass cat you got there.

It makes sense but I find it difficult to agree with the method. I think this will probably conflict with the constitution in America so it will probably be struck down by one of the federal courts.

You know some board of directors are complete figureheads right? I remember there being an article where the CEOs son who was like 12 was in the board of directors and he got no vote and no opinion, but they just let him stay on.

Yes. Fewer women have high IQs. Fewer women are strategic and existential thinkers. False equality and quotas is the absolute is the (((death of merit))). Loophole: become a tranny on your own board of directors. Always use the enemy's rules against him/her/it.

Attached: white genocide tech code conduct.jpg (749x946, 101K)

>finally

More like Shaniqua.

>Buzzfeed
>Gets the scum of the earth as an example
Cool you sure showed me

what in the fuck

that doesn't sound remotely constitutional

>I have no argument.
>t. LeftistTechfag
Nice cat.

>state controls art and media
>privileged class of supporters
>strong pressure to conform
>socioeconomic aggression against dissenters
>major economic transactions must move toward the state's goal
It's just instead of making their nation better their goal is making the population infertile or brown. I don't really see why they want that but they are implementing fascism correctly if that is their goal.

That's because it's not. Not that liberals give a shit about the constitution.

>thinking that is the definition of fascism
Are you the product of public schools or something?

Oh right, fascism is just whatever you personally don't like. How could I be so blind? That's the official definition right here, "things the biggest cocksucking California libtard of all does not like". My mistake.

there are four other boards that should have priority over this board for where this topic belongs

remember to do what you are supposed to with threads like these

No, they will be destroyed by marxist authoritarians.
If you want to find liberals, you must seek among those that are named as the free speech extremists by the marxist authoritarians.

worshiping the useless, platonic vagina, thinking its presence will solve your imaginary problem.

losers who think like this are race and sex obsessed. its a mental disorder.

libtard/redditor spotted

>there are four other boards that should have priority over this board for where this topic belongs

stfu you leftist piece of shit

>Cool you sure showed me
Weird response. Why are you defensive? I showed you what? Scum is being (((normalized))) in tech because most of tech became an emo leftist cuckfest which thinks facts only belong on Jow Forums.

Unless it violates California's constitution, I don't see how it is unconstitutional.

>By 2021, companies with at least five directors would need to have two or three female directors, depending on the size of the board, according to the new law. Those that don’t face financial penalties.
AND BY 2030 90% WOMEN BOARDS OR ELSE, CIS MALE SCUM!

JUST PAY THE PENALTY AND TELL CALIFORNIA TO GO FUCK ITSELF, OR MOVE HQ TO COLORADO, NO TAX REVENUE FOR YOU CALIFORNIA

>look at this unsubstantiated anecdote
>see forcing people to hire women is fine
Kill yourself.

Those are just common elements of fascist states.

Fascism is where a powerful leader is in charge of a single party state and his goal is to forge national unity and maintain a stable and orderly society. He does this through protectionist and interventionist economic policies with the chief goal of achieving national self-sufficiency.
Ethnic genocide, media control, and class segregation are all actually counterproductive to these ends, despite being what often comes to mind when "fascism" is heard. War, however, is very much on the table. Manifest destiny but with the President/King/Emperor/Daddy instead of God is 100% sanctioned and encouraged.

Attached: wwOsfvq.jpg (1920x2343, 165K)

This second bit was for you. Sorry other guy.

>it's only fascism if jews are being gassed
Fuck off Schlomo

This has literally nothing to do with technology

_donald

>tirelessly looks for politics that they do not agree with to spam le old may may
Back to le leddit with you kiddo.

>t. But blasted kippah nigger

States incorporate the US constitution when they join the union which means they must follow the constitution even within their borders. The Federal courts can strike down any unconstitutional law even if its only a state law.

How is that law enforced? What happens to companies that don't meet the criteria?

You can't tell private companies who they can and can't have on their own boards, doesn't matter what the state's constitution says. If they make a serious attempt to enforce this the state will get sued in federal court and will lose.

This.

California contains Silicon Valley. Hang out in a shitlib reddit "community" if you want to be ignorant. These issues affect tech. Tons of threads in the catalog are more unrelated to tech, but I'm sure that faggotry is fine with you if it doesn't confront the mentally ill left destroying IT.

I am saying nothing in the US Constitution forbids a State from imposing this kind of law, so only if California's constitution expressly forbids it, then there is no way that I can see it being unconstitutional.

Yet the right to keep and bear arms is infringed at even the federal level. The constitution is just really old toilet paper at this point.

>Loophole: become a tranny on your own board of directors
LEL HAVE AN ALL MALE BOARD AND JUST HAVE THEM CLAIM TO BE GENDERFLUID DRAGONKINS

CALIFORNIA WOULDN'T DARE MISGENDER THEM, THEY WOULD JUST HAVE TO RESPECT THEIR PRONOUNS

THAT STATE IS A FUCKING ZOO

Californian Companies What Are Not Diverseful And Full Of Wimmyn Cannot Be Successful In Current Year, Or Ever Again.

Attached: lkrMwOa[1].jpg (568x506, 35K)

It literally has everything to do with technology. California affects the world starting with tech.

that's not a bad idea, i want to see it happen

fuck off or address the issue faggot

some people care about tech

How is this unrelated to tech? Why are people like you such cucks?

It's about what's on your driver's license. California doesn't actually lead the pack in this department, as you can only be male or female legally. Oregon has "Other".
t. legally female California resident no homo

Attached: companies.jpg (925x588, 218K)

Because () is probably an I'm With Her leftist retard. Therefore everything he disagrees with has to be "contained" on Jow Forums and is magically unrelated to tech. Because.

In Portugal it's 40% parity for both sexes, so it goes both ways.
However I didn't heard of a case where a public company had too much women on their board.

Why is it always a weeaboo pedophile who actually knows what they're talking about on any board besides Jow Forums? Do you degenerates just enjoy spoon feeding more? I feel like this shouldn't be happening.

Attached: eec.jpg (600x319, 45K)

And that'll never happen either. I'm getting sick of this there's too many men in xyz bullshit. Also notice it's only high paying white collar jobs and never anything involving labor or risk. The whole thing is fucking ridiculous

I have autism and that is what makes me do this. I do not speak for the anime posting hebephile community but I imagine this explains a non-trivial number of your encounters.

Attached: Please_be_patient.png (2994x4000, 2.11M)

Neobolshevik (((democrats))) are scared, even in their CA lair, enacting all sorts of garbage in case they are chased out of town.
Vote in November.

Intelligence doesn't matter. Everyone is equal. We need to force women to be on the board of directors for the survival of the companies. Silicon Valley can't survive otherwise. The entire technological world is largely the result toxic white male masculinity, but that makes me feel bad so it's just a coincidence. Hmmmmm. You know, those thousands of shit jobs with hard labor that also allows the world to run? Well, men can stay dominant in those. Hehe.

Attached: iq men women school.png (741x643, 45K)

100 IQ isn't bad. It's not great but you can do pretty well with that.

100 vs. 130 IQ will have an incredibly significant difference in every field. Especially fields where thinking matters.

how is this related to technology? what because of tech companies in california? A loose connection at best.

It also has the largest economy in the country by far, 5th in the world too I believe, so apparently it must be doing something right eh pol-tard?

sage

>Well they're doing great now so clearly they can't possibly mess it up with this uncalled for meddling.
Very unintelligent post.
Bump.

IQ is overrated to be honest. 'High IQ' usually means you're autistic and jerk off to chess, nothing more. Give me someone who knows how to communicate ideas instead.

Assuming they are both disciplined and have the will to do the job. There are so many capable, but lazy people in the world.

If you don't jerk off to chess you are gay.

that's not accurate and clearly you don't understand what IQ is even remotely. the average IQ of college majors is going to be only slightly above 100, you fucking idiot. Why would it not be? Do you really think only above-average people go to college? Or are you one of those snow-flakey IQ tards who still thinks 100 is an insult. Average is not bad nor good, it's just average.

I fucking hate it when people talk about IQ. It's a crude measurement at best, because how can scientists measure intelligence when we don't even understand it? And how it's tested isn't agreed upon, and then everyone just goes and gets some token "THIS VALIDATES MY EGO" bullshit.

the "real" test, ie the one that's mostly used in this country and is actually a composite of 15+ smaller tests, take 2+ hours and is administered in person by a neuropsychologist. It's not designed for intellectual dick-waiving - it's to diagnose and treat illness. As such, it's increasingly inaccurate as it deviates from the mean. Most scales never go higher than 140 and even if they do, it's so inaccurate at that point it doesn't even matter. All of this is quoting my doctor. Congrats, and fuck off.

>largest public sector

IQ is not related to autism. A proper exam can actually detect autism, by noticing a pattern of deficiencies and advantages that indicates the disorder.

but yeah, it's a crude test at best. It also doesn't correlate with success at all. It never has. There is a correlation between it and academic achievement in some areas, such as medical school, but even in that case the statistical advantage was gone within 5 years post-grad.

Remember that it says that there must be women in boards of directors, not that there must be a certain balance of women and men in them. A fully female board is completely legal. This is never about "equality".
Also:
>Jow Forums - Politics

kek

>Especially fields where thinking matters.
>CS
>field where thinking matters

Attached: bread.jpg (3119x1397, 808K)

The media will have a field day if they ever try.
>[company] goes to supreme court to prevent women from joining board of directors

Attached: kumiko dab.jpg (663x707, 50K)

I have 125 IQ and I'm barely above being a neet

ama

What does that picture suppose to mean

Communication and “emotional intelligence” are memes to make women feel better about themselves.
They aren’t actually all that important, sorry.
See sociopaths/psychopaths, who have none of those things but succeed due to being autistic savants.

I animepost a lot but it's because I like anime and it's also fun to watch people sperg out over a drawing

I have nothing against women in engineering or administration but shoehorning a woman into a position she didn't earn because "muh equality" isn't going to fix anything

Attached: 1534383103945.jpg (4032x3024, 2.07M)

Silicon Valley is pushing itself out.

More and more companies will pack up and leave to another state where the laws don't dismantle businesses. My first guess would be Seattle WA, but they're just as retardedly liberal as Cali.

american only has $1 to buy bread and he lives in an uncivilized country where sales and use tax is not part of the price and instead calculated at checkout so he could only afford 86.9% of the bread with his dollar, and they ate crustless bread for dinner

It'll be Oregon, and Texas

Smarter companies will move to the midwest for that sweet sweet high IQ white talent

But gender is a social construct, no? Just pick any male on the board at random and say he identifies as a woman.

Your driver's license is not a social construct. Or maybe it is, fuck if I know. It's got M or F on it.

I've read some dumb shit before but wow that shit you wrote was dumb.

She was clearly genderfluid at the time of taking her driving test and feared not answering the question and so answered male because of the system forcing her to. The system is clearly awful and made her do a bad thing.

The law doesn't care... yet.

>Millennial Woes v Buzzfeed
Fuck off Jow Forums

Thx user that was a worthy kek

Or go with gender neutral "X".

Attached: Gender-Neutral-ID-California.jpg (1200x675, 152K)

98% of modern society is a social construct

does it have to be a biological women, or can my business partner identify as a women to fill the quota

Only if you fuck him in the ass.