LINUS IS COMING BACK

Why is there so much disinfo about Linux on Jow Forums?

Attached: cock.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Hu9cs4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Linus is nothing more than a corporate shill at this point.

but he never left

Attached: 1529802561788.png (900x900, 281K)

I wonder, what if somebody memed a campaign for the youtube Linus to actually hire some trannies for his business?

It's dead Jim.
Pink haired freaks raped his body it's never coming back stop dreaming a lie

That's a good hat celebratory pic

Linus Torvalds is dead. He was rushing to catch an Uber to start his family vacation, fell down the stairs, and broke his neck.

archive.is/Hu9cs4

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 06.09.32.jpg (1108x1824, 635K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-01-14-09-18.png (960x540, 206K)

phonefags posting screenshots should be banned
You should get a warning though because you cropped it and if you resized it you get a free pass because that shows consideration for your fellow posters.

>implying

Attached: Screenshot_20181001-082750.png (1440x2560, 294K)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-01-15-40-18-845_one.phobos.omnichan.png (1080x2246, 357K)

>Why is there so much disinfo … on Jow Forums?
I think you know the reason.

I was without internet over the weekend what happened.

Based, even this linus has more integrity than that cuck

Jow Forums idiots campaigning against Linux

Which is stupider?
Their single brain cell level intellect, or their belief that their annoying idiot derp is winning friends and influencing people?

we're seriously doing this?

Attached: gay.png (1080x1920, 282K)

balls

Attached: 1538411716184.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Yup

Attached: Screenshot_20181001-192549.png (1440x2560, 385K)

pretty sure he died of gay

Keyboard?

Attached: 1486821609377.png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

>adopts CoC written by random tranny without getting it vetted by lawyers to make sure it disclaims any liability to the Linux Foundation and to himself personally
Dumb faggot

Attached: IMG_0402.png (1920x1280, 2.15M)

M$ shills trying to spread FUD in order to drive users and developers away from Linux.

Fuck off Linus, nobody needs to hear anything you have to say.

You're a little bitch.

CoC is not legally binding. He nor Linux Foundation can't get in any trouble for using it or ignoring it.

it is legally binding. it's a verbal contract.

jajajajaja

Attached: Screenshot_20181001-151921.png (1312x2560, 649K)

No it's not. A CoC could not stand up in court. You are retarded if you think it can.

Simply by having a CoC doesn't mean you have to follow it under threat of law. Jesus you people are mind numbing dumb. Even the purple haired tranny realizes this and that's why he's trying to gofundme to find ways to actually enforce it.

Which by the way will never ever be legal binding in civilized parts of the world like the EU. Shit like the CoC, EULAs, etc are all junk and have no say in the land of courts.

Linux is dead. That is what you get for not giving your daughters a good Christian upbringing.

This morning I was awoken by the alarm clock function of my smartphone running a manufacturer's spin of the Android Open Source Project.

I took a shower while listening to music on my speakers, steamed from my NAS and controlled using the open source client on my phone.

After that, I turned on my TV to check the weather, making note of the seven day forecast compiled from meteorological data retrieved from the servers of the Weather Channel, a major corporate pioneer in the use of libre software projects in enterprise environments.

I watched this while eating a quick breakfast, heated to satisfactory temperature using a microwave oven sporting a custom embedded firmware based on Busybox, stored half a week before in my smart refrigerator, which displays an obligatory list of GPL software and a download link in the settings panel.

At the appropriate time as kept accurate by public NTP servers, I step into my car while sending a few final emails to my work colleagues through my employer's Postfix server, letting loose a sigh of relief as my last minute schedule updates land on their inboxes quickly and securely.

After spending a day at work without having any of my valuable effort gone to waste due to the diligent efforts of our company's system administration personnel keeping our FreeBSD mainframes running smoothly, I drive back home to my house to my home server system, which has been downloading a myriad of consumable media for me to watch comfortably in my living room using the Transmission daemon and my collection of RSS feeds.

I then log onto the Internet using the Firefox web browser and post on Jow Forums about how using Linux on a desktop is BAD because freetards can't do anything right.

If we meme it hard enough, can we get the Linux Foundation to hire Linus Sebastian?

The CoC constitutes a contract for what anyone participating in the Linux "project" and "community" can expect from "contributors" and "maintainers". It absolutely is binding if you are a "contributor" or "maintainer", and you can be held legally liable for a breach of contract by ANY "participant" in the Linux "project" or "community". It's absolutely insane and naive of Linus Torvalds and the Linux Foundation to commit the CoC to the Linux repository without getting it vetted by lawyers and including a disclaimer of any and all liability for any perceived or actual breach of the CoC. Even the GPL includes a disclaimer of any liability for any damages that may arise from the use of the software to which the GPL applies. Unless they update the CoC after thorough vetting and revision by competent lawyers, you should treat any CoC adopting project as toxic and stay away.