Buy 700 dollar headphones and 300 dollar dac+amp

>Buy 700 dollar headphones and 300 dollar dac+amp
>sounds the same as my 20 dollar earbuds
what are some other tech scams you fell for Jow Forums?

Attached: 4rewfd.jpg (1086x992, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3G-7bfPG2dE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

32 instead of 16

Attached: crusti_croc.jpg (592x607, 207K)

>tfw fell for 8 instead of 16

Attached: 6CD.jpg (550x413, 31K)

MiniDisc

>be me
>last year
>buy an iPhone
>think that a jailbreak will come out soon
>it takes forever to release

Should’ve bought an android

>owning a phone

Haha no thanks.

this

Attached: 1534987328054.jpg (352x375, 38K)

its because you brought shit 700$ headphones

you realise you can get 70$ headphones that sound as good as like 500$ Sennheiser's and stuff

hyper x clouds. seriously no lie just run them with a proper soundcard or motherboard with a built in amplifier to get right effect.

they are literally made in germany by beyerdynamic and only cost 70$ for the cloud core version which is just cloud2s with out the shitty usb dongle.

>reddit spacing
Haha no thanks.

Scam? Lel $150 headphones are much better than 20 dollar earbuds. What are you talking about? Try files with better sources like a .wav or .FLAC and see if you find a difference.

>hyper x clouds
>literally made in germany by beyerdynamic

You're fucking retarded. Just because the Chinks ripped off the beyer headband doesn't mean they're made in Germany you brainlet. They're rebranded chinkshit QPAD QH-90, which is a rebranded chinkshit Takstar Pro 80. It used to cost half of what the Kingstons did, too.
They sound meh. You can get actually decent headphones for $70, but the hyper X cloud is overhyped by gaymur kids who got their hands on something big enough for the first time to give them the niggerbass they were born for.

ABX test results disagree with you.

>ABX test results disagree with you.
Are you seriously arguing that earbuds have better sound quality than headphones?

I'm arguing that .wav or .flac isn't better than transparent lossy.

Not exactly OP's problem, but I think this he abandoned this thread a long time ago anyway.

in any case, earbuds are more convenient

>Buy 700 dollar headphones
dumb frogposter

Buying a 16c/32t CPU because Jow Forums convinced me I needed it to be cool. In reality most of my cores are basically unused and I could have easily gotten away with a 8c/16t or even 4c/8t.

>earbuds
>wanting to hear yourself breathing and cable touching your clothes

Someone told you to buy Stax but you pussed out. Same thing as being told by an expert in 2008 to buy an IPS monitor but you proceed to buy some wide gamut PVA panel or some crap.

I agree $700 cans are heavy overkill, but if you can't tell the difference between those and $20 earbuds, you either legitimately need to have your hearing checked, or give me the link to those buds asap

for gaming @ 1080p60, a pentium g5400 is all you need

people are fucking retarded with their cpu choices because everyone thinks 'eh, maybe i'll start streaming/edit videos/whatever so i NEED those cores'.

>bought an iphone x last year
>expecting white girl pussy
>still a virgin

Only that you can't tell the difference. Well unless you intentionally forego proper calibration, which leaves you with headphone-specific distortion curve.

>wanting to hear yourself breathing
dirty mouth-breather
>and cable touching your clothes
what type of /fa/ silk bullshit are you wearing that you're feeling the cord against your shirt

>buy $1000 32" 4k monitor with g-sync to watch 4k movies and game
>still watch movies and game on my crappy $100 projector
dont fall for the 4k meme, its utter bullshit

>buy 500$ 1440p monitor couple years back
>have to watch animo in subhuman 720p

Just watch it in 1080p, user. It's not rocket science.

I bought a Lenovo Ideapad
It's fucking garbage

idk what headphones you got but i could even tell the difference between the $500 headphones I got last year and the $200 headphones I had before. let alone $20 buds.

you will never need more than 8g

>1440/2 = 720
youre right

Attached: 9479474647.jpg (680x521, 63K)

bought a thinkpad. desu it's not bad, but just disappointed.
memes I fell because of Jow Forums:
>chinkpad
>chinkphone
>linoox (now switched back to winblows)
>audiotechtic
>Ayymd
>dual monitor (one portrait)
>automatic watch
the list goes on and on, and I feel scammed every each day

Attached: Kavanaugh1.jpg (540x540, 79K)

but we will need those cores for Bannerlord
r-right?

>tfw i'm like half blind
>don't have to care about the resolution memes because i can't see most of it

Attached: duality of man.png (1210x1190, 116K)

Always glad to help!

Attached: anime258.jpg (661x807, 39K)

this.
if you havent got perfect vision then 4k is just burning your money away.

I think he meant that cable touching your clothes or anything really makes a noise (rare problem that in my anecdotal experience wasn't tied to price).

Feels good knowing i bought the z170 board/i3 skylake/ fastest ram and gt1060 instead of all the overpriced garbage for minimal gains and 4k memery. Too bad they later nerfed this combo. Anyone know how to unerf this?

youtube.com/watch?v=3G-7bfPG2dE

>upgrade from a GTX 1080 to an RTX 2080ti
>games look the same

Attached: cry doc.gif (245x204, 521K)

Are you deaf?

16s a safe bet tho. Price difference isn't much higher.

Are beryllium earbuds any good? Seems cheaper at 200/300 than 5000$ beryllium headphones.
Also are there any affordbale plate driver earbuds or headphones

you must be deaf
I bought meme600 and magni2u+modi2u and compared to my old sony mdr 1r with computer output the difference is like night and day

Try Stax SR-003. Cheap second hand.

Dual monitor isn't really a meme, but 1 portrait is

>mechanical keyboard.
Switched back to membrane, the sound gets old and somehow type faster on membrane

I needed 16 over three years ago champ. Within a few more it'll probably be time to get 32