IOS 12

>iOS 12
>5 year old iPhone
>butter smooth 60fps animations without hiccups

Seethe, lagdroidjeets

Attached: 34661469-ECFA-40C9-878F-19B29D994104.png (1000x1000, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

support.apple.com/en-is/HT207955
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DELET

Attached: 87683383-3A77-4047-8590-5A85D4F7EB24.jpg (2048x2048, 413K)

A product designed in China assembled in California would sell

B-but you just have to upgrade every year and it would be just like an iPhone. Nobody uses their phones longer than a year, r-right?

But can you do this?

Attached: Screenshot_20181001-074832.png (540x960, 43K)

Can you set an mp3 as a ringtone yet?

Yes

(Still on an iphone 5s btw)

Attached: 61DE2EEA-3756-4ADC-A956-30B7EB4857E9.jpg (770x578, 16K)

>mp3
What’s this?

Yes, see

support.apple.com/en-is/HT207955

Shit, my phone just skipped one frame of animations, i absolutely need to trash my 300€ perfectly working and fast smartphone and spend 1000€ to get some locked crap with iOS because of smooth animations!

You can get used iphone 5s runing perfectly well for under $150 on ebay

(You might want a new battery but they arr $7 a piece)

Can you set an mp3 ringtone not purchased on itunes from your phone without any need for a computer?

>dual core 1.3 GHz and 1GB of RAM
>butter smooth on iOS 12

Attached: hmmm.jpg (475x356, 52K)

>not knowing that this time with iOS 12 Apple actually *sped up* all the old iPhones including the new ones
but only because of a court order tho

Yes, My iPad air(same SoC) is fast but low memory make reload tabs a lot and reload apps like youtube

You can’t speed up Android even if there was a court order.

>if android can't do that, no one can
even WP had smooth interface with even lower specs

Actually you could speed up a lot of Android devices by simply changing the CPU governor to the same one Jewgle uses on the Pixel 2.

If you are not changing ringtones every hours, changing them with the help of a computer won’t bother you that much

Besides people never bother to change the ringtones anyway (how many people still have the default samsung ringtones)

I have an iphone 5s right now on ios12 and it IS buttersmooth

But i’ll give you that it is not a smoother experience than a galaxy s9

RAM is like heroin, being able to have a multiple browser tabs running, plus a game plus discord is like crack.

Android devices are usually faster when you install a newer Android version, so it's not unexpected.

>wasting cycles on animations

>>butter smooth 60fps animations without hiccups
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I have an iTurd 6 and all this shit does is lag non-stop. Go lie somewhere else, you fucking nigger.

No you fucking can't. The file manager on iOS is a gimped piece of shit that doesn't show you system or music files. It barely works for fucking PDFs. Worthless.

Holy shit, iToddlers have to use the full force of the fucking US legal system to get a single update that doesn't butt fuck them.

You can disable the animations.

>getting an old ass slow phone with a laughable battery life (even when new) and an os that doesn't let you install basic shit like newpipe just for "muh smooth animations"

>disable animations
>loading times are still slow as shit
Lol

>I have an iTurd 6
Sure thing, Rajeesh

It's such a basic feature that even Nokia form 2004 could do. How the fuck does a 1000€ phone can't do it? Is apple fucking retarded?
Oh wait maybe they add that "feature" in iOS 100.

>this makes toiOS users cry everytime

Attached: Screenshot_20180209-233014.png (768x1280, 80K)

>Holy shit, iToddlers have to use the full force of the fucking US legal system to get a single update that doesn't butt fuck them.

This is the only shit you're right on.

I have SE on ios 12 and can confirm that op is full of shit. Be sure to put sage in all fields

Imagine taking the time to write something like this.

Imagine that these are the sorts of thoughts that run through your head everyday.

Imagine being so socially crippled that you actually think that something like this would go over well with others.

Imagine giggling to yourself as you write this, thinking to yourself about how clever you are and how everyone else will think that you are so witty and funny.

Imagine being an Apple hater.

Please install Flash Player apk, sir. Here's the link.

>I don't know where to get free and open source software
every itoddler

Oh the ironing

>apple shills making an obvious marketing shitpost
>blatant lie about how smooth iPhone 5s (it's s laggy slow pile of shit unless you call slow motion transitions "smooth"
>People replying to obvious bait, giving away (You)s and not saying and reporting this gay thread
Happy Birthday Jow Forums

In his defense I also thought my iPhone 5 was smooth as fuck running iOS 10, until I bought a 200€ chinkphone.

>Imagine being an Apple hater.
Don't have to
*tips fedora*

>unless you call slow motion transitions "smooth"
Imagine being such a brainlet that you think that smooth is the opposite of slow-mo

Attached: 1525111729478.png (1291x983, 219K)

@67875122
Only thing smooth about the animations is that it takes 5 years to complete it. Android animations will look just as smooth if you slow down the speed in developer settings

>ios 12
>can't even record phone calls without installing a 3rd party paid software.
oooof a phone can't even record phone calls, what a joke. Even my dumbphone can do that.