What is the most lightweight, de-bloated operating system on the market today?

What is the most lightweight, de-bloated operating system on the market today?

Attached: DoXnTkVU8AIFkD8.jpg large.jpg (1528x2048, 506K)

TempleOS

She's disgusting.

Is Ms. Skeltal still alive?

Too skinny

Minix

Barely

Attached: wtf.webm (704x396, 1.52M)

gentoo or arch

TempleOS

Fuck, this girl is uncanny.

So weak and feeble, I'm so hard right now. My fetish is to fuck her and literally crush her to death while doing so, just a pile of skin and bone when I'm done with her.

TempleOS

>t. 400lbs fatty

haiku

I'm 220, but yeah, I am fat. Why aren't I allowed to get turned on by skinny chicks, when landwhales and hambeasts feel they are entitled to hot studs?

You are a disgusting fatophile.

Attached: 40826006_325337591562133_7791200988546727936_n.jpg (1080x1250, 95K)

yep she even streams on twitch

She is beautiful, pure femenine women just Mc Donalds models hate her.

>getting to landwhales and hambeasts level
stop making excuses for yourself and start working out.

>She

Dude, I'm 198cms tall and 110kg. I'm barely overweight.

How many times a month do you think she poops?

Probably once or maybe once every other month.

haiku

Somebody give her a burger.

anime girls don't poop

I literally would take this over a fat chick. Fuck that shit.

careful, if she exerts herself then she might develop muscle mass and become the fatass that she fears

She'd have to have an actual energy intake for that.

Oh come on, that's just another cliché

If she was my girlfriend I'd keep her warm with my body heat. I bet her hands are cold, she could put them into my vagina while I'm coding to keep them toasty

Christ, and people keep telling me I'm too skinny ;_; I'm 1,75m and 52kg

She can't even throw a fucking ball. Jesus.

People told me I looked "gaunt" and "dying" when my BMI was 22!

Oh and yeah they were all fat people saying this

The body handles slight overweight better than slight underweight.

good.
time to end this shitshow with the freak... it's fucking 2018 already.

Right, she's a fucking whale.

Of course she can't, she probably had to lie down for a week after that much work.

What's his name?

Attached: spooky2.gif (700x700, 255K)

Eugenia Cooney

Attached: eugenia-cooney.jpg (1080x1080, 75K)

Who is this semen skeleton?

Attached: 1526200222575.gif (500x281, 392K)

Attached: 1538378456189.webm (461x703, 2.49M)

Post PUFFY
You know what I'm talking about

I'm 6'0" and 136 lbs and I'd probably fucking crush her.

>6'0
>136
You're only marginally better than her. EAT MORE

Is that puffy skeleton? She's looking old

>Eugenia
looks like Eugene to me.

Well, everyone on the internet has seen her pussy by now, so at least she's post-op in that case.

No. It's the opposite. Bigger body means every organ has to work harder.

>"gaunt" and "dying" when my BMI was 22
this is what americans actually believe

LOCK HIM UP!

When you're underweight, your body will reduce fat and muscle tissue in order to compensate for lack of energy intake. It also seems to have a significant toll on your bone density for reasons that aren't well understood and can lead to early-onset osteoporosis.

>he thinks it was real

Yes, clearly a 15 year old anorexic girl would post a fake pussy slip on youtube in order to troll Jow Forums neckbeardss.

You're another cliche.

You're literally killing your heart if you're fat, dumbass.

There's a bell curve of optimal weight, with a sharp drop off at the anorexic end.

As a former anorexic girl I feel really sorry for her. I can see in her eyes she is in pain but I also understand how hard it is to let go of being skinny. The only thing that saved me was my love for anime and manga, because when my periods stopped and my sex drive died I couldn't enjoy 2D girls anymore. I became horribly depressed and suicidal, torn between wanting to be stick thin and wanting to enjoy anime again. It took over a year of refeeding for my sex drive to return.

Looking back I know I made the right decision. Nothing is worth feeling like that.

Attached: 1532468670229.jpg (800x1122, 239K)

This. When starving your body digests itself.

Shh, men are talking.

I said slight overweight, you stupid Ukrainian shit. Learn how to read properly before letting the HFT hormones you are taking run amok and cause you to have a mental breakdown.

Ofcourse, anorexia is bad. Obesity is worse though.

Ugh, seeing loose socks on someone is like the easiest way to tell they're disgustingly underweight.

It's demonstratively not. Obesity leads to people dying in their 40s and 50s. Anorexia leads to young girls dying in their teens.

Most anorexics die of suicide actually, not from being underweight.

You reek of projection. I guess you're a fat landwhale, aren't you?

No, there is no such thing as "slight obese". It's simply obese, which is bad. You can try and convince yourself otherwise, it won't change the fact that you'll have heart issues sooner than later if you don't stop eating and start to exercise.

Anorexia kills you faster, but as a societal issue, obesity dwarfs it. Like 0.05% of people are dealing with serious anorexia (like ops pic) whereas obesity makes up 40% of the American population.

I would literally force feed her until she hit 250lbs

There is probably such thing as a point where you're so obese it's worse than anorexia, but that point would be approximately the weight of an elephant.

Ketones, not even once

Attached: 40893814_1848135055276489_8275856538182069906_n.jpg (599x599, 55K)

Implying their state of mind is not a direct consequence of deliberately refusing to take in any form of nourishment or sustenance and the brain literally withers away.

Umm, big is beautiful sweaty

>defending being a fatass
lol I knew fat people are delusional and dumb in general, but I wasn't expecting this much backlash.

I'm sure this successful blogger will be really motivated to seek help for her illness after a bunch of fat, autistic nobodies off Jow Forums call her disgusting

I'm sure

Not a valid argument since anorexia is already a mental illness. We are talking about physical health, not mental.

>No, there is no such thing as "slight obese"
I didn't say slight obese either, I said slightly overweight. Learn to fucking read.

Holy shit, you're projecting bad right now.

This is true.

Wrong. Being obese is just bad for your heart.

>he thinks it was pussy...
oh god user...

I kno BB, now keep eating dat pie. Daddy wants to see the rash on ur thighs from walking.

Jow Forums here.
You're full of shit.

>brain and body withering away
>not related to physical health

if anorexia is so good, why nazis were using it in their camps?

>slightly overweight
That's obese. Overweight = Obese
Fatass.

I gratuated Medicine. You're an idiot.

Noone is saying it's not bad for your heart. But it's not worse than your body eating itself.

Anorexia leads to acute problems, obesity leads to late-life problems.

Your body does not "eat itself".

Not really. And I'm totally opposed to fatties.... The strain put on your heart from not having enough nutrients and energy is way harder than having too much. A BMI of 25 is healthier than a BMI of 15.

Are you serious with TempleOS

>"slightly overweight is obese"
>BMI of 27 is as bad as BMI of over 30
You're fucking retarded.

Femanon on them periods again, it's all about "I this", "I that" and "Me personally…"

Attached: Femanon here.gif (202x331, 672K)

I suggest you learn how blood pressure works first.

Anorexia is in of itself a mental illness that starts BEFORE the starvation. These people are already mentally ill before they get underweight so using their state of mind as proof that being underweight is bad for your health is a strawman argument.

The non-suicidal ones like Eugenia have survived decades being underweight and show no signs of dropping down dead. She literally makes videos all day, travels the country, live streams, goes clothes shopping etc I do more every day then most people on Jow Forums so she is not dying she is perfectly healthy

>fatasses taking low quality bait

BMI of over 25 is overweight. "Slightly overweight" would be in the ballpark of 26-27.

Obese is >30.

It literally does... Your stomach starts to digest the mucus lining in it, and then the stomach itself. Cells from muscles are also taken away to fuel your heart and brain.

Angry already, fatty? :^)

It's called autophagy and it's actually super healthy. Fasting can reverse diabetes and metabolic syndrome

>The non-suicidal ones like Eugenia have survived decades being underweight and show no signs of dropping down dead.
Eugenia started showing signs of anorexia less than 2 years ago.

Most obese people are obese for literal decades before they die of health issues.

>she is perfectly healthy
If you think is "perfectly healthy" you're just baiting.