Don't believe the haters, Jow Forums. Thanks to this board, when my computer died, I decided to buy a Memepad

Don't believe the haters, Jow Forums. Thanks to this board, when my computer died, I decided to buy a Memepad.

I live in Yurop, and they are a bit more expensive here. I bought my refurbished T420 for €270. It has a new original battery, so I guess it was worth it, and it is absolutely comfy. There are some scratches here and there, but it is okay. I'll give you my thicc Memepad when you take it from my cold, dead hands.

Attached: Thinkpad_34562424_07.jpg (830x467, 52K)

The most important thing

Attached: w7.jpg (92x71, 7K)

How does the old cum smell?

I disinfected every part of the laptop with glass cleaner, including the bottom part of the keyboard after taking the keys off. So no, there's no cum. It's cleaner than your mum's pussy.

to remove

Damn that's a bit expensive, I wouldn't pay $300 for one of those unless it was flawless and with a nice amount of memory.

they are more expensive here. thats an okay price

>Live in yourope
>Got a used t420 in mint condition for 150

Smug.jpg

$200 for used T420
or
$1100 for new E485

Not bad but you should've gone for an xx30 model instead. I'm a burger with a T420 and T430, both with Intel graphics. The T430 has a much more powerful iGPU and gets slightly better battery life.

Not everyone can wait for the deals.

Like I got x230 ips for my mom for 150€ and cf-c1 panasonic with ssd, 8gb, wacom, wwan/gps for 80€ but I was constantly lurking at local ads.

W r o n g

i got a T420 4 years ago for 250 Yurops. Was in mint condition and still runs without any flaws.

>270 yurobingbongs for a T420
>Q4 2018
lmao

Attached: daggy4.jpg (391x391, 54K)

My old memepad fan blow away and now i shitpost with a autistic screeching sound on the computer
thinking of putting this computer on the trash where it belong

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>It's cleaner than your mum's pussy.
>implying that's hard to accomplish

how about you order a new fan you autistic retard
they're like 4 bucks on aliexpress

There's more cum under that keyboard than I've ever seen in my entire life, kek.

>mfw just bought a 9350 i7 with 3k screen for £355 delivered

bless people for screwing up their ebay listings so much that they're practically unsearchable

But the keyboard of the new models is way worse. The T420 is the last Thinkpad with the classic IBM keyboard.

You cleaned up another man's cum and now you're bragging about it
Good job

Put an xx20 keyboard in your xx30 laptop.

>posted from my W530 with a classic keyboard. Comfy as fuck.

>But the keyboard of the new models is way worse.
Let me just correct you there.
The keyboard layout of the new models is worse, but the keyboards otherwise tend to be better. Whether one can live with the weird-ass layout is subjective.

Did you have to remap the keys?