>linux is not suitable for desktop use and will never be
>windows 10 is botnet and overall shit
>windows versions before 7 are outdated and unstable
>all other operating systems are shit
windows 7 is the best operating system
you can't prove me wrong

Attached: Windows_7.png (480x360, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/jasonevangelho/2018/08/27/steam-for-linux-adds-1000-perfectly-playable-windows-games-in-under-a-week/
alternativeto.net/software/emet-enhanced-mitigation-experience-toolkit-/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

use Haiku

use MS-DOS v2.0 released open source by Microsoft

Windows 7 is outdated, shit, ugly and full of bloatware and spyware. Honestly GNU/Linux is superior in every way.
>inb4 muh games

Windows 10 is fine, stop being autistic

literally this

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Attached: Ooh+nice+_159c15e46fcdb9e658300de515d9636c.png (326x192, 86K)

Developed by a company literally run by some Pajeet

>tranny kernel

O love Windows 7 so much, I'd have sex with it if I could

Attached: About Windows 7.png (490x428, 28K)

>linux is not suitable for desktop use and will never be
How so?
>windows 7 is the best operating system
It's still proprietary and less and less supported by the latest hardware (not that this affects everyone). Security updates never really meant anything, but even that placebo will end in 2020. It's still prone to viruses, unlike Unix based systems.

Юля, нe выёбывaйcя и cтaвь линyх, кaк вce нopмaльныe битapды

>My schools online programs just stopped supporting Linux
>Now I got to go get a Windows ISO

fug

Windows 8.1 with Classic Shell
Can't get any better

So many lies/misinformation in such a tiny post.

based and redpilled

>linux is not suitable for desktop use
who let this guy in

Attached: guide-decker.gif (700x525, 841K)

>thinking of having sex with an os
we've reached new heights

I hope Russians will rape you.

This guy knows what's up

Attached: desk1.jpg (1920x1080, 800K)

no it's not.
Worst user treatment ideas ever.

I like my games though

Do you have cute feet? I would be blessed if I could see your soles.

>stopped using free software because you hate the creator

No video games

Apple is for retards
Windows is for casual use and work
Gnu/Linux is for servers and saying it's the best
>Inb4 kys

Attached: 635.jpg (500x279, 29K)

MUUUHHH GAAAAAAAAMES

Attached: 12yearold.jpg (275x183, 8K)

this

>Normal /b/-tards
wat

Apple is fine too

Literally my fetish

Bullshit

Steam allows you to play a ton of games in Linux now.
forbes.com/sites/jasonevangelho/2018/08/27/steam-for-linux-adds-1000-perfectly-playable-windows-games-in-under-a-week/

I don't think this "no games" bullshit is going to hold water much longer now it's trivial to port them across.

>a ton

Attached: 3288ba662e897aae37b1901241119a53.jpg (400x304, 23K)

fuck off

Potentially over 3000 new titles once the community checks them all is a ton in most people's eyes, kiddo.

only basic bitch setups
no custom mods/maps, and god knows how bad the hacking will be.

using any non-10 version of windows is clinging to a corpse

using 10 is just retarded

using ganoo blus leenugs with ootb "DE"s like gnome or plasma is even more retarded than using 10. Using WMs and building your own desktop environment sucks, it's time consuming and non-productive, ricers are fags, weebs are cancer, yadda yadda, but it's the only path that leaves you with a nice functional desktop that suits YOUR needs and doesn't try to constantly sell you hot fresh hipster diarrhea at expense of your PCs performance and your own sanity

and there is also mac os, and people say it's pretty good and like a perfect unix system, but the same people also say "it's not gay if the balls don't touch", "just the tip", etc, so i'll stick to my linux with wms, thank you

Attached: screen_2018-10-01_21-31-44.jpg (1600x1200, 506K)

IT NEEDS 30 GB FOR C:
3 0

lunix needs less than 400 MB with the firmware
that 75 times less AND works on MORE devices than windows7

ur mom is a ton in most people's eyes

Most people are highly resistant to change and Microsoft has been aggressive at forcing Windows into people's lives from birth. They use Windows because it's familiar. I think Linux is superior but most distros have a learning curve that most people will just flat out give up and go back to Windows instead of sticking it out and noticing the advantages.

EMET is EOL, fucking pajeets.

No.

>CoC is newly implemented
>Microsoft has a longstanding of pajeetory.

>pajeet implementing CoC
lol

Most people are figuratively braindead imbeciles with no patience or drive who do the bare minimum they can to get by.

why do you want me to fuck you then

cease the harassment or leave the \G\ project, incel

this. windows 10 is so sluggish on my pc and the only reason i wont change it is because im so familiar with windows in general. i installed ubuntu 12 point something as dual boot with windows 7 some time ago when i had time and will to learn how to use it and i get headache just remembering installing programs and whatnot with terminal. i used it couple of months for web browsing and things like that, but every time i had something serious to do id fire up the windows. im thinking about installing linux as only os on my computer. that way id have no safety net to fall back onto so id have to learn, but im afraid id throw the computer out of the window if (when) something on it goes wrong and i urgently need to do something college related

I'm going to implement my CoC in your ass, faggot

And how do you intend doing this with your micropenis?

It's only Microsoft

I sincerely think that W7 is top tier amongst all other possible OS's

In what way is it sluggish

>outdated
wrong
>shit
wong
>ugly
wrong
>full of bloatware and spyware
don't install useless updates

done, here is your perfect OS

Bloatware, not so much. Windows 7 has plenty of hidden telemetry and backdoors though. Windows 10 is just more upfront about it.

>Fine
Top kek. You have low standards, faggot.

Attached: 1535578040166.jpg (600x467, 51K)

>outdated
>wrong
You poor, dumb bastard. EMET is EOL, pajeet.

Lubuntu is somewhat similar to XP
also you don't have to ''install'' everything with aptget
for example you can [and should] use mozilla's ready for use firefox binary instead [you don't install, just unzip]
but if you have nVidia, forget about it

>slow to boot up
>slow to shut down
>slow to open up start
>slow to load up pictures in folder
>slow to open songs
>very slow to open new photographs program
>extremely slow (borderline unusable) for few minutes after boot up (100% disk usage)
etc

>EMET
>needing babysitting
>being so retarded you can't even be trusted with a computer

Linux is far more suitable for desktop use than windows 10 desu. I agree on 7 being the most comfy OS for home usage, but microsoft holds AMD by the balls and raven ridge already can't boot 7, probably more CPUs unable to boot it incoming. And intel never seemed to care, they will gladly block 7 in exchange for any kind of cheating to compete against AMD.
Not sure about year of the linux desktop, but year of the linux laptop is coming for sure.

Oh, do you know how to write exploit mitigation software to protect your system? Malicious js can pwn your system with ease. Stop LARPing, faggot.

we Jow Forums now

I would, if linux had drivers, a good video player, text editor and file manager.

ir's still supported anyway, fag

Пepдoля pacкyкapeкaлcя.

Windows 10 is overstuffed with malware. So much it actually lags from running it. Nothing of the kind was ever spotted in 7.

>Windows IR != protection
Whatever, retard. Enjoy shitting in street.

Nice bait. Now stop.

upgrade your specs nigga

>linux
>not suitable for desktop use

Can I have factual reasons why it isn't? It does everything most normies need a PC for. I've been running Mint on my T420 and the only issue I've run into is some fruity business with extracting certain compressed files (fixed in 10 minutes). For a basic bitch movie and shitposting machine it does it's job well.

press win+tab

>imagine being so retarded you get pwned by a skiddie

lol what
> Extended support will end on January 14, 2020. On September 7, 2018, Windows 7 will get three more years of support after 2020, through a price that offers Extended Security Updates (ESU) with the editions of Professional and Enterprise.

>unlike Unix based systems.
Android is the most infected OS though.

Add to that audio player as well.

Apple is the worst. Shittiest hardware support, even worse than freebsd. Ugly inconvenient interfaces. Everything is a glaring vendor lock-in.

Most people don't understand how computer works, that's why they use windows or mac. When they try linux, they can't fathom how someone could use a system that doesn't wipe their for them.

Yeah, (You).

EMET is EOL, retard. EMET protected you against the sexy newer exploitations. Just read about it.

just install another antivirus if you're so fucking retarded, faggot
fact of the matter is windows 7 is supported until 2023

>forbes
>linux & gaming related

Attached: 1537209688075.gif (250x142, 2.29M)

>needing an antivirus
what a retard :rolleyes:

But a distro like mint or ubuntu does wipe their butt for them. Many distros pull shit like drivers, codecs, rar-support, etc. down from the repos automatically when you need it.
All without giving "something happened" messages that makes grandma anxious.

>just install another antivirus if you're so fucking retarded, faggot
>EMET protected you against the sexy newer exploitations
>I don't understand how most AVs work
I just can't deal you pajeets anymore. Just keep using Windows 7.

>being this retarded
>i-i-i just can't!!!!
there are obviously 3rd party equivalents and you have to be fucking retarded to get infected that way anyway
standard security updates (which are still a thing for 5 years fag) are good enough for 99%+ of cases
suck my dick

>Lubuntu
Ill look into it, don't really like plain look but if it works who cares. What is best way to test out distros? Virtual box? And how does mint and manjaro compare to lubuntu?

>intel i3
>4gb ram
>needs 10 minutes of boot up to become usable
>only thing I do with it is watch youtube and write college essays

>upgrade your specs nigga
fuck that, macbooks provide smooth experience with half the power. MS can go fuck themselves

>t. windows using retard
>He doesn't understand his OS is targeted by most exploit researchers
I don't need an AV, I use Arch, and I sandbox my browser.

>there are obviously 3rd party equivalents
Really? Tell me about them. How do they work?

alternativeto.net/software/emet-enhanced-mitigation-experience-toolkit-/
here u go

I asked you how they work, since you're so confident about their abilities, pajeet.

you'd have sex with absolutely anything if you could, starving virgin

>moving the goalpost
epic faggot
your point was that there is no emet, my point is that there are third party equivalents
instead of addressing that, you've moved the goalpost
why don't you, faggot? you're the one shilling the shit in the first place

You should try to concentrate more when you post.

Lol, my bad. I meant it for this queer

>my point is that there are third party equivalents
> 3rd party software != EMET
My point is the third isn't the same, but there you go moving the goalpost. Stay stupid and ignorant, pajeet.

Windows 7 isn't outdated or unstable at all. If you debloat it you can get your memory to less than 500MB when you startup and MOST the bloatware and spyware can be gotten rid of. pic related is a problem though, but it's no where near as awful as Win10
Windows 10 is inefficient (pajeet code), designed to datamine you, full of bloatware and spyware and made for tech illiterates. it's also more buggy than Windows 7, and runs like shit on older PCs. the best I've seen anyone debloat it down to is 1GB.
Linux is good. full privacy, customization, no bloatware etc. only "problems" are muh games and it's not as easy to use until you learn how to do linux things

Also everytime I install Windows 7 it takes like three fucking days to go through the process of installing all the updates, debloating it and installing essential stuff, but after that it's good.

the only two good os are debloated Windows 7 and Linux
they're good for different things
well I guess there's also tails for deep web shit

if you want I'll link you to the mega link that the Jow Forums wiki leads to

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-01 Windows 7 - InstallGentoo Wiki.png (736x79, 6K)

>exactly the same line of discussion
>s-stop moving the goalpost!
nice one
i'm convinced you're an actual pajeet at this point, you seem to be projecting an awful lot

what a stupid male :rolleyes:

I'm just holding the mirror up to you. You can't make anymore arguments. Prove me wrong by making a sane argument.

Cut your dick, throw it in a blender; then jump off a bridge.