So how likely is my computer chair pneumatics explode, rape my asshole and murder me?

So how likely is my computer chair pneumatics explode, rape my asshole and murder me?

I've seen enough news articles to know that it actually happens

Attached: explode.jpg (1024x769, 122K)

If your chair was cheap and made in China I'd be cautious
Most are designed with failsafes though

If your chair has a steel plate on top of the cylinder, you're good.
Even among chink shit only the bottom of the barrel ones will rape your ass.

Prepare the lube in advance, fucko :^)

How heavy are you?

fuck you now I had to check my chair

Chair.wmv

Fugg I have that chair

Even the budget chairs with a reclining mechanism have some metal parts of the mechanism between the piston head and your ass.

So even in a hypothetical situation it shoots your ass is armored.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 5K)

I switched back to the wooden chair master race. Would recommend.

Attached: image.jpg (1900x1900, 1.5M)

Fucking chair plebs.
Since I have a desk which is high enough to stand I have a lot more energy throughout the day. My metabolism finally woke up again. Also enjoy your ass cancer.

Based vegan

>steel plate

that is a placebo possibly even more shrapnel to shoot up your arse

Attached: plate.jpg (640x443, 47K)

any half decent chair use hydraulics which can't explode. As previously stated only bottom of the barrel chinkshit can do that as they both use compressed gas and have no safety.

that image looks staged and fake as fuck

You'd have to have a really terrible chair to be assblasted like that.
That being said though, just buy a good chair, or stand, either works well

based and redpilled

They all eventually explode. Whether it's in 1 year or 50 depends on the brand and quality of the chair. A good chair wears out and you won't be using it anymore by the time it would explode.

Fuck I want a standing desk so bad.

>hydraulics
nope, almost all office chair cylinders are still pneumatic

I bought a rocking chair and made a keyboard/mouse table for it. It is comfy af. Picture not directly related.

Attached: rocking_chair_full_lg.jpg (860x1000, 82K)

see 26

Attached: ddg chair sex-or8.png (988x2966, 186K)

Vertdesk

It's fine if you're not boogie tier fat.

Buy the type that doesn't kill you.

Attached: PC_A_31_C.jpg (1000x1517, 153K)

is it really comfortable?
I'm lazy and I like being seated, is this still for me?

No, it's a meme. People aren't built to stand in one place for a long period. It might wake up your metabolism short term but it'll do more harm than good long term.

It's a pain in the ass the first few weeks. I'm somewhere in week 8-12 and standing is almost comfier than sitting now(almost).
>in one place
True. I use my old chair to put up one leg and switch between them after a while. Also when thinking about programming stuff I go around in the house a bit, go to the fridge, fetch coffee, look out the windows or sperg out to music. It's better than sitting. It completely solved my colon issues and I noticed a significant stamina buff

>Vertdesk
Wow, those prices are a bit steep but not bad all t hings considered, bookmarked.
Thanks, user.

>Not using a lazy boy with a 60 inch tv for monitor

Hows your back feel user?

broke a wooden chair yesterday. maybe i should stop weighing 298

Standing is worse than sitting. You have to go all out and get a walking desk if you want something that's actually good for you.
The only advantage of a standing desk is that you're slightly more likely to walk somewhere else since you're already standing.

if you spent your entire life walking your body would wear out much faster than sitting

Lazy boy master race! I'm rocking so hard right now!

Attached: 0919180158a.jpg (3264x1836, 1.37M)

>sitting

uhh you should think about scrubbing that exif data

> poorfag not in total comfort right now

Attached: LZBY133552_IS.jpg (319x400, 14K)

I constantly walk

What the FUCK is this? How can a chair explode like a jihadi bomb and take your nuts off?

cock

Mayb. Standing still will fuck you up even more though.

/thread

legit
imagine standing in one place, all that pressure on your joints, stagnant blood flow sheit

You gotta walk while you program or your body will rot

You're not built for constant walking any more than you're built for constant sitting. Just sit in a normal chair and get up for a quick walk around every half hour or so.

Running then..

Feels great, much better than when I did cushy shit.

>You're not built for constant walking
Obviously our ancestors sat on their fat asses all day long. ha what a garbage post

They walked around a lot, then sat around the fire, dead animal or berry bush. They also frequently sat in groups for social and grooming activities. They didn't walk constantly.

Just look at primitive groups that are still around today. On average they walk around 15-18km a day. The average american walks about 4km a day. The sitting position is also quite different since they don't have chairs in nature.
>inb4 big stones are natural chairs
Not even remotely the same.

>Sitting Time Linked to Higher Risk of Death from All Causes

>So how likely is my computer chair pneumatics explode
Prepare your anus.

That's what you get by buying chink shit.

that's nothing. impalement from wooden one legged milking stools was very common not too long ago.

Attached: delaval7straponmilkstool.jpg (675x659, 235K)

I have an ancient chair with pneumatics.
But pneumatic failed long ago. It's now fixed to my desired height, and welded tight.

Why not both?

If you're going to buy a cheap office chair.
Buy it from someone like IKEA or Walmart - they don't want the lawsuits of publicity that a dead person from a shitty office chair would bring, so you can reasonably assume they'll be safe.
Never buy office furniture from fly-by-nighters.

I lold

Why would you use something that primitive anyways OP? It's 2018. Evolve.

Attached: SN32012-main-530Wx530H.jpg (530x530, 54K)

fucking pleb

Attached: tr.jpg (410x450, 33K)

Not him, but at last check 225lbs.
Used to be around 280 last year though.

I had to do a double-take.
A fucking dildo ball.

>A fucking dildo
What other kind of dildos are there?

I don't know what I expected.

It was a cheap piece of shit that mixed gasses in the cylinder. Super fatty shifted, compressed it too hard and it went boom.

Did you use an actual potato to take this picture?

That's obviously quite heavy, but as long as it's not the cheapest bottom of the barrel shittiest chair it likely won't break. I've seen heavier people sit on shitty cheap ass chairs without breaking them for a long time. Just to be safe make sure you have a decent chair. I'm around 180 and I bought a relatively cheap random chair from IKEA, I made sure to check that it's actually decent before buying it.

Gag gift dildoes.