Why are Apple products such overpriced shit, Jow Forums? And why are Apple product users such brain dead...

Why are Apple products such overpriced shit, Jow Forums? And why are Apple product users such brain dead, unoriginal faggots?
"Think differently!" Said the follower. They aren't innovative. Cult Followers think they are, but they're not. The only clever part of Apple is that god damned marketing department because ho-ly-fu-cking-shit these people could convince you to drink mercury to avoid dehydration in the desert.

Pic related. Press F to spit on this faggot's grave.

Attached: fuck this guy.jpg (1400x2113, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/an-ibm-it-guy-macs-are-300-cheaper-to-own-than-windows-2016-10
www-01.ibm.com/common/ssi/cgi-bin/ssialias?htmlfid=GTC03148USEN
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.cultofmac.com/485914/imac-pro-pricetag/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

f

apparently Jow Forums is full of people who wish they could've sucked jobs off while he was still alive

you bunch of faggots

>Press F to spit on this faggot's grave.
>F

F for faggot mirite

I don't like Apple either, but why do you care if people waste their money? Are you on a mission to ensure that everyone gets a high return on their dollar in computer purchases?

>Why are Apple products such overpriced shit, Jow Forums?

If they weren't, women and cucks wouldn't buy them. They buy them as a display of excess consumerism for attention and perceived social acceptance among other women and cucks.

I'm here to make sure this shit company goes down the drain where it belongs.
Now that the only asshole who kept it afloat is fucking gone, this shit is going the way of the dodo and I couldn't be happier.

In the interim I have to religiously point out that Apple is shit, and shame people for buying Apple products--after all, the reason they bought them in the first place was approval: you deny them the approval they crave, they realize on their own the product is absolute garbage.

Only retards fail to realize Apple is shit.

>Why
Because there is a market for it. Easy.

>why do you care if x does y
Obviously because it effects us in the end. The more money Apple has, the more dominant its leader position, the more other companies copy it. The whole market revolves around this shitty company setting trends.

There's a lot of people that think Apple is a luxury brand and a status symbol, usually pajeets. Maybe it was back in the day a bit, but now you can basically get the latest iphone for cheap/free with the right phone provider

>a status symbol
In a sense it is, in that it displays to the world that the owner of it is a technological illiterate.

How exactly is apple shit? It's too expensive I agree, but if you really think the hardware of phones makes any difference these days you are retarded.

Phone tech is at a peak, anyone who says differently is lying. Right now you choose between android or ios, that's it. ios is a great ecosystem, many prefer it.

>Too expensive
>Locked in software
>DRM out the ass
>Shameless lying
>Literal sweatshops in china with netting to prevent people from jumping to their deaths
>Same hardware as every other device, three times the price or more
>muh one button
>Patent trolling
>muh "think differently" while buying the same product everybody else
>constantly appealing to the lowest common denominator
>minimal function of device in favor of making sure your device is completely idiot-proof
>Selling things that should come standard with the device as an addon at exorbitant prices
>Until recently, was run by an absolute sociopath

Do I need to continue?

Fuck jobs, Wozniak is my senpai though

I use hackintosh on my trashpad. Jobs can't stop me.

I wpuld still buy a macbook air even today. Dat battery life.

well, designers in apple really think different... sometimes... anyway this slogan was part of the 90s marketing campaign and it's not actual anymore

All that text and yet you've managed to say nothing. In fact, you proved exactly what I was saying.
It is the same hardware, as I said. YOU ARE PAYING FOR IOS VS ANDROID.

That's the premium price buddy. I said it was overpriced, but people still buy it. The customization of android was always something I liked, but in reality I rarely used.
Guess what numb nuts, the average consumer prefers simplicity. This is why myspace died and facebook won. Not everyone wants to tweak every single aspect of their phone.

You may not like it as someone who is tech savy and wants customization, but a strong majority couldn't care less.

install gentoo

MySpace was around prior to mobile apps being popular, faggotface, that''s why it got BTFO.

I said a lot. You don't get to ignore it because you don't like it, faggot. Every single thing I said about Apple is true, and they are all very good reasons to consider Apple a shit company peddling overpriced trash to retards.

Defending that makes you look really pathetic.

It was part of a 90s campaign that's still fresh in people's memories, obviously, and their previous claims do not mesh up at all with their current iterations of products.

They are literally trying to sell a headphone jack to people. Shit. Company.

not that user but that applies to lowest common denominator, the retardation you can see from applelps users can be through the roof.

Myspace and facebook started only a year apart. Myspace sucked because it gave users too much freedom to edit their "my space". Nothing get's my dick harder than visiting a friends page and having nickelback blasted with retarded backgrounds.

I didn't ignore anything. Your list of can be reduced to 3 or 4 items, that's how repetitive it is. And many overlap with other android devices as well.

Oh yeah and anybody remember those stupid fucking PC vs Mac commercials? Holy fucking shit.
"Mac protects you from viruses!"
A prime example of shameless lying. It's not that Macs don't have viruses, it's that they are such a ridiculously small share of the market that nobody bothers to write malicious code.

Fuck Apple.

The MySpace interface did not work well with mobile platforms and it wasn't their target market. It was also a youth orientated network, and therefore subject to quick changing fashions of the day.

They don't overlap, you are just retarded. Certainly could not be minimized to three or four items, not without retaining the same amount of information in denser points.

You are really retarded. Prime example of your average Apple consumer.

Guy, I've been an android user my entire life, but recently moved to apple.
Both are great devices, great ecosystems, with similar fucking hardware.

I was big on tech with constantly rooting my devices, trying out new roms. Playing with customization. Eventually that all got tiring and boring. Not only do you deal with non-uniform results (hey look google play services stopped working, suddenly battery drain is an issue, updates may come monthly or never), but you deal with variety of custom android builds.

LG never updates their shit.
Touchwiz was dog shit. Has gotten a lot better since s7(I owned a s8). But you still can't get stock android without losing something. I flashed lineage, ressurection, etc, and the camera fucking sucked dick.
Oneplus is shit now. Literally copying apple and it's just a rebranded oppo. OxygenOS is decent, but I don't trust those fags since they recorded and sent data.
All the chink brands are untrustworthy and not fully compatible with US LTE. They'll never come here anyway or get sued into oblivion by apple for blatantly copying.

I remember calling iphone users pretentious, in reality it's android fags now. It's your money, I don't judge or care what you do with it. Meanwhile we live rent free in your heads. It's like your trying to justify your android purchase so you shit on apple.

Isn't it funny how almost all androids are just following apple now. Copy the design, the fucking stupid notch, same exact feel and build.

I use an old flip phone faggot. Keep backpedaling and changing the goal posts around. First it was that I said nothing, then it went to what I said could be condensed into three or four items, and now failing that you're going to try and change the subject about how android users are pretentious--lol? Are you saying that over 70% of the cell phone market is pretentious? Jesus fucking Christ the delusion!

You are a sad, sad specimen.

I'm American. The iPhone market share here is dominated, it's not even close.

I'm not saying that market share is irrelevant, but of course one of the largest smartphone consumers(India) won't be buying apple when they make less than $1000 a month.

iPhones cuoldn't even fucking copy and paste text until about 2010. They are always, always, about 2 - 3 gens behind cutting edge Android designs.

Attached: iphone z.jpg (768x946, 83K)

>The iPhone market share here is dominated, it's not even close.

wut

Attached: wut.png (1186x588, 70K)

This thread is fucking hilarious. Stay salty. It will never change what many others enjoy. You’re not hurting Apple in the slightest by always talking about them. I’ll continue to use what I enjoy. Whether that is an iPhone, Xperia or Essential. You can continue being the real faggot.

> Why are Apple products such overpriced shit
Because Apple customers buy overpriced crap with poor service and pay a premium for it.

And when another faggot marketer from Apple gets on stage and says "we are a privacy company!" they'll also believe that regardless that the licenses and EULA say Apple can be vastly worse than Google with regards to privacy and record and sell just about anything they want.

Here's a fix for you who think Apple products are overpriced and/or bad: DO NOT FUCKING BUY THEM

The fact is that you want them.

Like I said before, iPhone doesn't offer cheap alternatives. The big players(Samsung,LG,etc) cant compete.

Attached: yea.png (1182x673, 111K)

No one cares about your third world shithole iPajeet.

>poor service
Literally one of the reasons to get an iphone is because you can walk into any of the ubiquitous stores and get it serviced.
The only other brand that comes close is Samsung, and the gap there large.

All other phones offer shitty service or slow updates. The 2013 Iphone 5 got an ios 12 update. Most androids are forgetting after 2 years.

>acts proud over being taken advantage of by corrupt and immoral company
> "Your the true faggot"

It’s not going to go down having one of the biggest cash reserves for a company and it’s strong followings as macs are being deployed into business. Instead shitomi and other chinese brands will destroy every other notebook maker except lenovo since they are only one not mindlessly copying Apple so you will have a choice between a Chinese botnet or Apple. The future is bright.

Attached: B7C8437E-953F-4FC2-85AF-0E549795F77A.gif (360x346, 170K)

People who buy Android phones do not have to stick to one brand, we cam buy from dozens.
You seem to think that the monopoly on the UI you use is somehow a good thing. How odd.

>as macs are being deployed into business
I'm sure HP and Dell are shitting it. No-one uses Apple Macintosh PCs apart from those faggots in design departments.

>usually pajeets
Uhh sweaty isn't Apple failing in India?

If you actually had reading comprehension you would know I am a slave to no company. Brand is irrelevant. I don’t spend my time shit posting on Jow Forums about a single corporation.

If it was up to me, everyone who has ever owned an Apple product would be killed off.

Imagine this life

You're an artsy faggot living in San Francisco, making $200k+ a year doing illustrations and/or video editing, and you just don't put any thought into computers at all. If your iMac stops working or gets "slow" for any reason, you can just drop $2000 for a new one and it isn't a big deal because you aren't a poorfag and it's a drop in the bucket compared to what you're paying in rent for your studio apartment there. That's how I imagine a real Applefag is.

>They buy them as a display of excess consumerism for attention and perceived social acceptance

Attached: 1537984879127.jpg (638x558, 64K)

>businessinsider.com/an-ibm-it-guy-macs-are-300-cheaper-to-own-than-windows-2016-10
LMAOing at you right now.

Attached: 56544917-89AF-460F-A248-2A3A057F34FA.png (505x524, 345K)

Meant for

>All that text and yet you've managed to say nothing.
Wew lad.

Sheer delusion: the post

Most of the cash came from phone sales, not their shitty operating system or overpriced hardware

Now that they are fucking people around and Jobs is gone, it's only a matter of time before Apple goes under.
Stay deluded, faggot.

Yes, that's quite a breakthrough for Faglle.

Attached: hmmmm.png (1185x677, 66K)

>www-01.ibm.com/common/ssi/cgi-bin/ssialias?htmlfid=GTC03148USEN
>fortune 34 company doing a mass scale deployment of macs
It’s YOU who are delusional, thing is macbooks are premium products so even if it’s a small part of Apple,s revenue it BTFO all other cheap shit sold by Dell and HP. Soon we will have a professional oriented mac minis and an upgradeable mac pros, stay mad.

So, soon l have things that have been commponplace in all other manufacturers systems for decades?
>macbooks are premium products
Pic fucking related

Attached: 061.jpg (500x500, 33K)

holy shit the delusion lol
he has no idea apple's success was because jobs was a shrewd businessman and likely sociopath
no jobs, no apple

sit back and watch faggot. the cult of personality is about to collapse.

>Literally one of the reasons to get an iphone is because you can walk into any of the ubiquitous stores and get it serviced.
Absolute shit service. They don't do it in most stores directly -need to forward half the shit to service centres anyhow, where is the difference between RMA-ing something at your nearby postal office.

And they often charge >$50 or $100 to replace a fucking battery. Many if not most Applel repairs cost nearly as much as an used or new device would.

this, and also
>android phone breaks outside of warranty
>fix it myself using aftermarket parts because it's not designed to be deliberately impossible to fix
feels good man

Only thing to get from Apple is laptops. Those they do very well. Everything else is shit

Only thing to get from Apple is stock. Those they do very well. Everything else is shit

Attached: 1525389558428.jpg (656x611, 83K)

F
The sad part about Apple and Steve Jobs is that Jobs didn't die in the 90's.

>not addressing anything in my post
LMAOing at you right now, dab on them macbros.

Attached: MACBROS.gif (554x400, 46K)

Neutral fag here.

Apple's crap is expensive because of expensive components. There's less choice with them, but you can usually assume you're getting premium crap atleast.

The problem with Apple is the retards who assume their shit is so much better than PC and/or Android without question. Like you say, a cult of sorts.

Got a 27" iMac here. It's awesome. It's slim, it's massive, the screen is brilliant, it's a joy to use but it cost a lot.
Got a tiny custom built PC/server/NAS. It's awesome. It's small, it's cheap, it stays on 24/7.
Got an ASUS gaming laptop. It's fat, heavy, and the battery sucks, but it cost half as much as a MacBook with similar specs because of that.

Buy what you want, if you can afford it. Who gives a fuck.

Attached: 173850216-612x612.jpg (408x612, 18K)

They think different, not better.

Attached: typist-smile-smug-3583065.jpg (800x533, 66K)

Attached: DXen5JVXUAEDfiV.jpg (879x657, 59K)

macbooks? Do you mean those overheating aluminium toasters that melt their own adhesive and damage their tranistors all the time?

Attached: 500_F_76895999_hwh4zLNRBgH3Hxx0PFD5OlwMvoZMKwBr.jpg (500x334, 59K)

>espensive compoents
no it's expensive because of that little logo on the back

Find specific components/brands/models used in a current Mac, price em up at retail costs and come back to me. Include the screen and cost of aluminium chassis.

>premium crap

>hurr apple users are technologically illiterate xD
It's only the gaymer losers on Jow Forums who say this.

In the real world, most technical people either have a macbook or run some form of *nix. If you had any technical job at all you'd know this.

>Include the screen and cost of aluminium chassis.
Yeah, this is expensive. Because of the logo on the back.

>t. street shitting iPoojeet
applel uses the cheapest lowest quality bottom of the barrel components
You don't make 40% profit margins by using high quality components.

Attached: 1512566129901.jpg (1279x557, 217K)

f

Attached: only good dab.jpg (593x640, 45K)

It's a fucking meme, that innovation died with Apple.
The iPhone, IPad and iPod Touch is by far on the top 3 of one of the most important inventions in technology, however, people need to realise something. We have peeked what we can do with SmartPhones, besides making them prettier, and giving them better cameras.

It's time for the next big thing, whatever that is going to be.

Attached: steve-jobs.jpg (1025x769, 173K)

>this is what itoddlers actually believe
the only thing applel has ever done well is brainwash gullible morons

Attached: 1508768053095.png (868x834, 232K)

user, the original iPhone was a literal beta product, which was a miracle that it even worked for the entirety of the launch of the iPhone. Even fucking Apple has admitted it.
This doesn't change the fact, that this was the start of the SmartPhone era.

Google shill detected.

it set the template regardless. of course it's junk in hindsight, but the concepts it suggested began the whole smartphone era

I can cut and paste a picture of your mum's dick next to Neil Armstrong on the moon, doesn't make it a reality.

I really don't care either way about Apple, but without doing your own research don't fob me off with random pictures from Google. I'm netrual to a lot of brands because life isn't black and white. What I don't agree with is people being biased either way because it's trendy to suck Steve Job's dick or cool to rip apple for selling refurbished Chinese knock off WD greens as server grade hard drives because evidence of a shit picture exists.

10 seconds on Google

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.cultofmac.com/485914/imac-pro-pricetag/amp/

That was hard.

thistbhfam
just sheeple repeating applel's marketing bullshit and taking credit from stealing other people's inventions and innovations

>LMAOing at you right now

Quoted because that's what I'm doing in your general direction you delusional macfag

No it's anybody with common sense. The selling point of Apple products is the "set it and forget it" mindset. It's as unengaging with its user as possible... Because it assumes that
>its users are technologically illiterate
Indeed, if you stop the average Macfag on the street and ask them why they chose Apple, they'll tell you it's some variation of "because it just werkz"
Macs are the complete antithesis of user control.

to add, even though the likes of Windows 10 have come pre-packaged with lots of nanny programs, it doesn't preclude more technologically literate users from regaining control over their system. There is always a way to turn a "feature" off, even if you have to dig a bit. With Macs? Enjoy your nanny computer.

You see that pattern everywhere
>The windows way
Someone makes a decent popular product. It's good enough, but really dumped down to appeal to the most basic brainlets
>The apple way
Make your personality and company a cult, make a shit product and overcharge it
>The Linux way
Develop an actual good product. While it's easy to use, normies wont except it because they can't be bothered to try something different

The problem being that shit companies win in the end and niche companies struggle. Fortunately there are enough capable people who make something like Linux a possibility.

Apple was founded by a dirty Syrian nigger ape and a polack

And yet youre still wrong and some incredibly technically capable people I know and work with still use macs.

Goyim are cattle.

>Muh anecdote is totally true fag!

Bullshit. Apple products are leading the way in computer innovation you fucking faggot. Fuck.

When you slap a macbook on concrete flatwise by its bottom, kinda hard though but not so hard that its screen would crack...
Whats the chance that its hardware gets rekt ?

S