He uses the Gimp

>he uses the Gimp

Attached: Desktop 2018.10.01 - 12.46.09.02.DVR.webm (968x662, 361K)

>winblows 8
wahat a retard :rolleyes:

works for me

8.1 with classicshell
i'm p fckn comfy tbqfh

Attached: 2018-10-01 12_52_49-Greenshot.png (1920x1200, 102K)

Works on my machine.

cringe

>he is too stupid to use gimp

>he is too stupid to comprehend basic information

based and redpilled

>that interface
literally on par with ms paint circa windows 3.1

Must be a (((you))) problem, cause it werks 4 me :^)

Attached: 1526652001797.png (871x388, 480K)

Who the hell uses Gimp when you can easily pirate photoshop and cut internet connection to it

people who like eating shit and also don't want their image editor to be 15 gigabytes

photoshop CS4 with all plugins is 1G

1gb of gimp reskin and rootkits, that is
gimp is the best choice for non-toddlers who use gnu plus linux since krita is shit

check my circle skills.

Attached: Untitled.png (800x800, 329K)

Gimp has all sorts of weird bugs that pop up ever now and then like all brushes suddenly refusing to make a mark on the canvas for no reason or my personal favorite when gimp recognizes my tablet and will respond to my stylus in the menus and when selecting things but refuses to make a mark sometimes with only certain tool types or only selectively recognizes pressure (airbrush recognizes pressure but not brush?)
never seen the one in the OP though.

What about Krita?
Or Paint.net?

>who tf uses this easy to install software when you can anal yourself with ps
wintard logic

I haven't had that happen, but what really drives me fucking mad about GIMP on Windows is that it always opens dialogs on my secondary monitor

>windows
that's your problem

>windows
that's your problem

Krita is a drawing program. It can handle basic things like cropping or quick background deletions, but it's not a photo editor. Gimp just needs to clone the default Photoshop UI and keyboard bindings and it'll be good.