Redpill me Jow Forums, which Languages and should I learn out of these 5, Python, Go, Lua, Pearl or Ruby?

Redpill me Jow Forums, which Languages and should I learn out of these 5, Python, Go, Lua, Pearl or Ruby?

Attached: B48B8B3F-D667-464E-A126-86566510F6A1.gif (222x554, 604K)

C++

Python

Python, rest are cancer except for maybe Perl and Lua. You should honestly get your hands dirty with C though

#include
void message(){
cout

>Pearl

What a nigger.

learn all of them

err 3:1

Java or Swift

What ever happened to the shooters in that video?

No criminal charges filed, right?

The uncle got off scott free, the young dude has to do some community service.

link?

Was it guys who killed over alleyway mattresses?

Of those Python will be the most easily applicable in industry. Many shops have at least part of the toolchain/prototyping in Python these days even if most of the stack is still in C++/Java. I haven't used Perl in a few years but found the community to be weakening and transitioning to other languages in general so I can't imagine it's much better these days. I haven't used the other three languages in any capacity beyond toying around for a weekend.

Ruby

Attached: CoCk.jpg (400x400, 26K)

Really? He musta plead, he coulda got off free but bail bonds are expensive when you're trailer trash.

Perl still lives everywhere, if thats something you're into. It's definitely out of the cgi space and usually a python is there too.

Yes.
The guy who was shot threw a bat at them.

Makes sense. The younger guy had no reason to shoot at all. He wasn't the one assaulted and the situation already seemed handled by the older guy's shots.

Python without a doubt. The most useful of them all with huge community behind it.

C

>no reason to shoot
Well the old guy's shots were before the bat got thrown. He was probly still up and about, even a perfect gunshot's not going to stop someone charging at 10 feet or whatever.

All of these are meme languages.
C, C++, Java

your code > /trash
Unnecessary pieces of code are just wrong.

This, c is the most based language

>Open carrying to buy furniture
Why?

Why not? Open carry.

PHP. Unitonically. You can get yourself a cushy desk job and then learn w/e you want.

It looked to me that the bat was thrown before any shot.

Nah, it happened between the first two (old man) and second two (shotgun) shots. It wasn't ENTIRELY unprovoked though.

Attached: michael.webm (854x480, 54K)

Python and go are relevant right now. I don't see python go away for the next 5/6 year, while go is in the plateau phase. Lua may gain popularity but I'm not sure, it's a good language tho. Perl was great but will be replaced by python. Ruby is garbage, the only serious project are Rails and metasploit, consider it dead

>carrying shotguns
>worrying about a bat
Who the fuck was their lawyer?

A bat will kill you just as quick as a shotgun

What happens to the shotgun after someone knocks you unconscious with a bat? Also why on earth would you be required to subject yourself to physical violence before you can defend yourself in a free society?

>writes shit code
>it wont compile because he's triple retarded
wow, truly a work of art

What are you saying wasn't unprovoked?
The baseball bat being thrown at them?
Yeah sure they antagonized him to do it, because he was being a fucktard himself to begin with. They didn't make him do it.

When someone assaults you, in many states you then have a right to defend yourself.
A bat, fists, knife, whatever can all be deadly. And if he was changing at them, that's plenty reason to kill him even if he no longer had his bat.

>yelling "ILL KILL YOU"
>being absolutely belligerent
>surprised when you're shot
yuropoor logic

>Everyone in this thread wants a chance to gun people down
The state of nu-Jow Forums, just admit you get off to murder.

I will admit absolutely that the video makes me laugh like a retard every time I see it. Other than that though, whats the point of living if you dont actively protect that life?

I doubt it. People merely do what they have to do to defend themselves. Why should anyone be required to get beaten up or pushed around if they're a free citizen?

Java if you want to get a job.

I have a strong sense of justice and wouldn't remind removing worthless scum from this world if there was such a black and white reason for doing so, yes.

What would be so wrong with a bad person like that belligerent guy with a bat being removed from the world?
He's a clearly worse person than those who killed him.

Also you have to understand this was some sort of selling. I guess the pasty guys were selling a mattress? Maybe they sensed on the phone or email that this guy wanting to buy their mattress had issues and was looking to steal shit. I've had Craigslist dealings like that.
For me, the Police station is 10 minutes away to do exchanges at. I bet these guys are over 90 minutes away from a Police station, and since it's a back country station they probably don't have the same surveillance. So you deal with people like that yourself.

Go and Python, the rest are pure shit.

americans know no other way
hopefully they'll all kill each other off sooner or later

Justice doesn't mean killing people you don't like, it means punishment to fit the crime

cringe.

python, but outside of the list Java and C#

lua and python.

lua is a good language, python isn't really but it is common

>plenty reason to kill him
tell that to the jury or judge

In some states, punishment which fits this crime is that someone can defend themselves and kill the assailant.

They did. One got off scott-free, and the other got community service.
At least in the case of the older guy, he was completely justified under the law to kill the moron.

If Swift wasn't largely locked to Mac shit I'd give it a try desu. But I'm never gonna use anything I create in it.

link of news
last one i read is they got arrested again and the bail was increased 10 times (25k -> 250k).

>it's bad to want to defend yourself

Python hands down
>large community
>best job outlook out of all of those
>applicable to almost any field (data science, webdev, AI, etc)

python
go

This or print("python")...it's a no brainer.

alert(‘based’)

if you want a job,
python
go