Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: 17bc6514501a4d44a3a83b7696c45a12.png (529x1067, 628K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EU_8ilih9uc
youtube.com/watch?v=X0pOONm-nW8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My thoughts are you should take this shit to

We know CERN is going to control the world in a couple of years, but them being lefties gives nice context

featuring b8

how do you invent something that's discovered

based

that i'll never hear the end of the buzzfeed talking points from people who didn't read his slides

Political correctness has gone too far. You can't even say self-evident things anymore, such as what that man in the article said.

Men invented, discovered, and built everything we see in society because there are more highly intelligent individuals among men. There are more idiots too, but they just don't contribute. Women are strictly in the middle, and they also don't care enough about the competition or hard work required to attain influential positions; they'd rather get pregnant and raise kids, and there's nothing wrong with that.

das raycis

Yeah, the simple and effective "rebuttal" that immediately shuts down further discussion. It's absolutely retarded.

discovery was invented by white men

The field was invented, the theories were discovered.

he's absolutely right, how the fuck is physics "sexist against women"?

You know how in family get-togethers you had to include that one retarded cousin in all the activities so he wouldn't throw a tantrum? Women in science are exactly like that.

Attached: 1510220415128.webm (1440x1440, 517K)

Pretty based. Can we get a list of countries where you can be arrested for hate speech, and ones where you can be arrested for hate speech even if it's entirely factual? Also if not .

You'd think that, but the current narrative is that there can be scientific sexism. Or scientific racism or whatever.

youtube.com/watch?v=EU_8ilih9uc

Stef talks about it fairly often, if you're interested.

No, cause in my family you'd get the shit knocked out of you for that type of behaviour

>Can we get a list of countries where you can be arrested for hate speech, and ones where you can be arrested for hate speech even if it's entirely factual
Entirety of Europe, and the Anglosphere at least. Excluding US.

That doesn't tell me which is which. I don't think New Zealand is at the "even if factual" point yet.

the "even if factual" point is not especially relevant because activist academics can just memory-hole whatever they deem problematic and wall it from publication

>wall it from publication
Well that's happening everywhere, even the US. Universities are already a lost cause. I'm talking about earning yourself a criminal record, not just social/workplace/academic exclusion.

Quite the opposite desu, the theories are invented models which reproduced (within some error bars) measured (discovered) phenomena.

the UK, where you can be arrested for any behaviour or speech if it's causing some minority group "distress"

goatsy

That's exactly what I am saying desu desu desu

>Discover phenomena
>wew lad, these theories are closely related
>Lets further categorise this field as physics

>That doesn't tell me which is which.
I was listing countries that have no freedom of speech, obviously.
>I don't think New Zealand is at the "even if factual" point yet.
The entire point of hate speech laws is that they're so loosely written that almost everything fits under it. If NZ has hate speech laws, and their government gets to dictate what is and isn't hate speech, EVERYTHING is hate speech. You can indeed be arrested for uttering words in NZ, and it's up to the government whether you will be.
youtube.com/watch?v=X0pOONm-nW8
Case in point. Whether you agree with the ideals of these people is irrelevant, what's worrying is that they were forbidden from speaking. That goes entirely against everything the west stands for.

>australia allowed it but kiwiland did not
oh no we're worse than them

Maybe your British overlords decided to forbid it after they "wisened up" from the speech in Australia.

I wonder if we've hit the point where we can declare independence from a nationalist sentiment instead of retaining dependance because of nationalism/tradition.