Best headphones? I recently broke a pair of headphones (photo desplays the model), I bought it for about $60...

Best headphones? I recently broke a pair of headphones (photo desplays the model), I bought it for about $60, Does anybody have and budget headphones? Preferably between $25-$55, If anybody has any suggestions than let me know, I am desperate for a new pair of headphones.

Attached: Ok.png (276x284, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sites.google.com/view/dantem4chan/home?read_current=1
head-fi.org/threads/the-takstar-technical-pro-gemini-greathon-cyberx-qpad-thread.585356/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get those $20 Monoprice ones

Unrelated to the post, Just a link to my Jow Forums feed so you can view it
sites.google.com/view/dantem4chan/home?read_current=1

Looks great! I'll consider it

Looks great! I'll consider it
(repost bc I tagged myself on accident)

SHP9500 on ali

What the fuck am I looking at?

Attached: drunk penguin.png (680x719, 506K)

hyper X cloud cores are only ones worth considering.

they like 70$ or cheaper on sale or second hand and they made in germany by beyerdynamic.

they sound as good as like 500$ headphones.

I heard some good stuff about these. People were angry af they were discontinued. But like you said, they still sell them on ali.

I heard someone post this before. Is this a meme? I can't see how gaming headphones are any good.

If you wanna go for a real budget, superlux 668b's with valour pads. Only downside is the weird headband. Has detachable cables. Sound quality is on par with $100 headphones

>they sound as good as like 500$ headphones.
Lol tell us which 500$ headphones you tried.

>they sound as good as like 500$ headphones

They don't even come close to HD600s. The only $500 pairs they could compete with would be overpriced celebrity shit.

>hyper X cloud core
>made in germany by beyerdynamic
They aren't, you fucking retard.
>I heard someone post this before. Is this a meme?
Yes.
>I can't see how you could stick a mic on literally anything
Why? Are you retarded?

says "assembled in china" for a reason not made in china. the parts are clearly from the beyer factory dont be a retard the early qpad headphones literally where hand made in germany and use the exact same parts and the literal CEO of beyer said so in a press release and the head of product management at beyer said so in a statement on qpad website. and clouds use the exact same fittings used in 2009 era beyers and cloud alphas that are new use the exact same fittings used in 2017 era beyers don't be a idiot they are not clones they are literally CAD made by same person and prob printed out of same plastic moulds in germany in mass and sent to china to be assembled for 1cent by slaves the other hyperX are cheap shit thou and have nothing to do with beyer.

im 99% sure the plastic and aluminium parts get popped out of machines in germany. the speakers origin on the other hand no clue prob cheap shit but its 53mm 60om so its not that bad could possibly be a beyer speaker from some mass produced cheaper product from the 90/2000s that they can make bulk of cheaply or have warehouses full of..

the answer to what speaker is actually used is prob in this thread if you care enough to find out head-fi.org/threads/the-takstar-technical-pro-gemini-greathon-cyberx-qpad-thread.585356/

lots of people agree clouds sound as good as HD600 for audio mastering your just averting your gaze in denial build quality is what matters not specs when you only have 4cm2 of air to vibrate.

also clouds block out like 30db of outside noise using 500$ open headphones beside a 25db computer is fucking retarded sell them to some audiophile with 0db sound setup you retards and spend that 500$ on speakers that can actually overpower the noise of your computer properly.

668bs are a fucking meme, way too neutral sound for gaming and music.

>his computer makes noise

If you're okay with open back and minimalism, Massdrop X Koss Porta Pros are actually pretty damn good for that price range. At the very least, best sound I've heard in that range.

massdrop overcharge you like 200$ on every order never use them they are a website for metrosexuals with no sense.

even a pc with full noctua is 20db idle using open ear 500$ headphones near a pc is stupid because the background noise will literally block out the extra range it can reach.

Bought a pair of MSR7s, those any good?

Careful if you like lying in bed with headphones, the monoprice ones arm connecting the can to the headstrap broke within a month

I've been using superlux hd681for the past 3 years. Their $30 to $40 on amazon

I was about to suggest Superlux too. I like the 668b even though the 681 is actually more accurate.
I liked the neutral response more, there are some parts of songs I was missing otherwise.

massdrop hd6xx

>lots of people agree clouds sound as good as HD600
Retards on headfi have been saying the $50 meme heaphones of the month DESTROY the hd600 for at least half a decade, I'm sure it's real this time now that they're chink knockoff dt770s. Go back.