Does Jow Forums has any hobbies that don't involve screens or reading?

Does Jow Forums has any hobbies that don't involve screens or reading?
My eyes are killing me from spending way too much time on computers.

Attached: Eye-Strain-1200x807.jpg (1200x807, 104K)

not gonna make it

lower your brightness or something, use 1200k on f.lux. your eyes shouldn't be hurting that much. also i enjoy playing guitar and piano

This, reduce blue light, increase ambient light in the room and keep a good distance away

hiking, guitar, home improvement projects, carpentry, cooking, reading. I literally don't own a computer lmao

>wake up
>commute to work in car with all screen dashboard
>work at your office job where you stare at a computer all day
>come home to stare at more screens because all your hobbies are computer based
>go to bed
>spend another hour on your phone staring at your screen before you do it all again tomorrow

Attached: kumiko dab.jpg (663x707, 50K)

Bouldering is pretty chill

No its not : (

Horse riding

Download f.lux user

Lifting weights and sucking dick are my other hobbies

Go to the gym and tinder date alt-girls, that's the only thing I do other than programming and occasionally playing ps4.

I was having your problem a few years ago. Programming as both a day job and hobby was hurting my hands and eyes. I got into analog electronics. Challenging myself do develop very complicated systems with nothing but discrete hardware.

Attached: DSCN6347.jpg (2272x1704, 917K)

teach me now to shitpost with hammer and guitar mate

Use flux or whatever, light text on dark backgrounds etc and bolder/larger fonts

Anyway I keep freshwater fish and it’s really fun

bouldering

guns

You could get a monitor that uses a matte display if you aren't.

No.

>My eyes are killing me from spending way too much time on computers.
They simply should not do that. Fix your screen and environment?

Feel free to pick up other hobbies though.

surfing, gym, trail running, warhammer (do more painting than playing atm but I've really come to enjoy painting)

I found inline skating very enjoyable also helps you be in shape and trains your balance

Use f.lux (winblows/crapple), redshift (loonix) or twilight on poodroid to reduce blue light.

Have you been to an optometrist lately?

Maybe you've developed an astigmatism or if you already wear glasses you need to update the prescription.

Go shooting, it's fun.

Attached: 20181001_080219.jpg (2189x2801, 1.78M)

Going to the gym, walking my dog, chilling with friends. Just find something you can do outside, nothing heals the eyes like being outside for a while.

I live in Hong Kong, there are screens everywhere

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Screen Fatigue Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

dude stop replying to disgusting phone posters

Your eyes are just a screen for real life.

>not practicing Brazilian jiu-jitsu

mtb's fun

Driving and Hiking

Attached: DSC_0970.jpg (2500x1656, 968K)

This is why I use darkmode literally everywhere, thanks god its easy to set up on Loonix
My biggest hobby is drawing, in case I turn out to be a shitty programmer I will try to use fetish art as my primary source of income
I also play the guitar from time to time but a dog bit my left hand

Attached: 1536767962442.jpg (1104x1472, 477K)

contemplating suicide, if u call that a hobbie

perambulating my limbs in an order to strike the ground properly and move my body forward at a constant rate

I don't but I'm literally about to sign up for one of those gay ass fitness clubs / boot camps for after work hours.

If I don't do something other than work I will kill myself

Sleeping

Lifting

Exercise.
I play instruments and record music.
I spend way too much time thinking about the next car or watch I am going to buy.

Rock climbing, backpacking, competitor shooting, hunting. Moving stuff

I study Latin but it just means I'm reading another hour or two a day fugg :DDD