Post your machine, compiler, and how many bytes data types take up; have others judge you

post your machine, compiler, and how many bytes data types take up; have others judge you

MacBook Air, Xcode, pic related

Attached: 2FD1E7C1-89C4-4E0A-977A-CEB6C1AF80E4.png (1021x502, 154K)

Attached: 1525999843683.png (400x1650, 367K)

fuck off data mining glow nigger
>cuckbook
big gay

>t. 12 year old

what font is that?

Soup Jow Forums, I'm an unironic paid Apple shill.
You might recognize our agency's threads like:
>y dont u own a mac r u poor? lol
>post your apple products
>where my (apple product) bros at?
>WHO HYPE FOR (apple product/event)?
>why does (celebrity or notable people) use (apple product) i'm confused, pls shill for me!
>lol green bubbles
>"Perfection" (apple product photo)
>macbooks are overpriced, ok show me a laptop that... pasta
>geekbench circlejerking threads
>look! this pro-apple blog says good things about (apple product)! please click it!
>it just werks (apple product photo)
>i used to use non-apple products but then i tired apple products and never looked back!
>rotate threads and topics regularly to avoid being caught by mods as "flooding"

We focus primarily on tech blogs and the like with hacked Disqus accounts that we can buy for like 1000/$50 on the dark web to get a real post history and identity. Me, I got Jow Forums with a few other guys.

>pretend to need to (X), recommend Apple products to ourselves
>enter non-Apple thread and convince people to consider Apple
>get shekels

>make thread but it devolves into Apple getting shit on
>no shekels

When we can't get any good shilling going, we'll just crap on the competition, THEN try to slip in a suggestion to try Apple products.
>OMG i own this HP/MS/Samsung/LG product and it SUCKS
>coshill comes in the thread, plugs (Apple product)
>lololol loonix has no gaymes, windows master race!
>lololol wangblows sux, linux master race!
>step in after 100 posts and make up story about how great (Apple product) is

Mostly a side job and I make $100 every month or so for no effort, but I'm quitting because they bullshitted me once on a check, plus I'm graduating so now I'm outing them.
OP is my old coworker

Attached: 1516717113688.png (1024x1024, 453K)

sf mono medium

Ty mate

>give me your data, applefag btw
fuck off

Here you go CIA
Std didn't work for some reason and I couldn't be bothered to figure out why (Android is gay anyway)

Attached: 1538525703929.jpg (1440x1761, 328K)

>no pointer type
why

The ptr size will 4 or 8 bytes depending if the ISA is 32 or 64 bits, respectively.

>arch on android
based
>same use of memory as macbook w/xcode
??????
i was told that different compilers would have different memory usage, am i wrong?

>>arch on android
I don't know what you're trying to say. Are you implying I installed Arch Linux, or commenting on my architecture, or what?
>i was told that different compilers would have different memory usage, am i wrong?
Can have. There's no rule that they must have. Also doesn't xcode use clang anyway? Clang was largely made by Apple so that's what I was assuming. Unless xcode actually has its own built in compiler that's different to everything else.

Some Dell desktop running Arch Linux.

Attached: 1507279455621.png (1317x654, 123K)

>using xterm
Get a real terminal emulator.

Xterm is unironically the best terminal emulator out there.

>i was told that different compilers would have different memory usage, am i wrong?
there are de facto standards. Some compilers don't follow the de facto standards, and for good reason- e.g. compilers for many 16-bit microcontrollers use 16-bit int instead of 32-bit

Really? xterm gives me aids, whenever I use it. I prefer gnome-terminal(go ahead, give me shit).

>variadic templates
>readable rtti
>unique_ptr same size as raw pointer
>c++17
its happening

Attached: 1462401559417.png (503x423, 304K)

>>readable rtti
The name demangling (abi::__cxa_demangle) is GCC specific.
typeid(T).name() is standard but usually returns mangled names.

If only it had transparency.

Fuck off and kill yourself.

>arch
lmao mouthbreathing retard

>128 bits floating points
lmao nice joke

Wait, why would unique_ptr ever be larger than a raw pointer? Was that ever the case?