Are vapers AKA "Douche Flute" AKA "Mouth Fedora" AKA "Fag Stick" technology?

Are vapers AKA "Douche Flute" AKA "Mouth Fedora" AKA "Fag Stick" technology?
I'm thinking of getting one to get off of the cancer sticks.

Attached: smok_vape_pen_22_starter_kit_6_colors.jpg (700x700, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gwern.net/Nicotine#benefits
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/artificial-maturity/201701/the-unintended-consequences-multi-tasking
bargainejuice.ca/
eightvape.com/products/aspire-breeze-2-aio-kit?variant=8658703220856
thesaucela.com/collections/vaporham-lincoln-ejuice
vapingcheap.com/vape/deals/cheap-ejuice/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17H3rBQIroLZdleUBalP45BG9PlXsSyL-DQPIbGRvY-I/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no one cares kill yourself

>I'm thinking of getting one to get off of the cancer sticks.
The only acceptable use for mouth fedoras.

Voopoo drag with a Pharoah mini tank
Will help you stop smoking fags

The issue is that everything

>Voopoo
>Pharoah
Are you having a stroke?

Any benefits to vaping for a nonsmoker?

Attached: vaping-hipster.Shutterstock.jpg (580x380, 24K)

voopoo drag is a nice mod, was thinking about getting the Pharoah mini but ended up getting the kylin mini

They only thing I hate about it is the gay tapout style writing "DRAG" on the side. I put a sticker over it

You look classy as fuck and like a total gentlesir when you vape in no-smoking areas and show those plebs trying to kick you out your superior IQ and argumentative skills.

Smoking breaks. Easy to pick up homosexuals.

Attached: steampunk-mod.jpg (600x400, 36K)

That is the epitome of a douche flute

Get a juul or something similar
Best nicotine delivery and high level
pre filled cartridges you get in a four pack
switch in a week easy

A well placed bullet will also help you quit smoking.

I want to avoid disposable shit as much as I can
I was looking for something with cheap or rebuildable coils

its cheap and disposable
its literally what you need as a smoker
rebuildables and mods/tanks will only deliver low amounts of nicotine, and salt nic devices are more comparable to cigs

Is that shopped? What is wrong with that thing’s hand? It looks like a pig trotter

I was looking into the Aspire Breeze 2. Discreet, portable, allows for >1 ohms coils for nic salts and is relatively cheap.

That'll do you fine buddy.
30-50 mg of salt nic or 3-5% will do fine

they are also known for melting and exploding lmao

>I'm thinking of getting one to get off of the cancer sticks.
You're just continuing to feed the habit.

The edgelords have got bored of them and gone back to fags coz they look more edgy.
You'll be fine with one as the only people who use them now are former heavy smokers.

Is he... trying to throw a devil sign?

I've been vaping for years now, also did it to get off cigs. Just don't buy every new piece of gear that comes out, and collect it like some retards out there. Spend a bit more on a good battery with a DNA chip instead of going for cheap chinkshit. Get a decent tank. This will last you for years. Oh, and learn to make your own juice...that's the biggest cost of vaping; retail prices for it are insane. It's really easy to make large batches as long as you're not one of those fags that constantly needs to be trying new flavours.

Nicotine has performance enhancing properties, and by itself isn't all that bad for you.

Don't bother, it's just another money sink.

t. spent $400 vaping

See my post above. You went full retard and bought a bunch of crap you didn't need. I've been using the same tank and battery for years. My juice costs are ~2$/30ml.

gwern.net/Nicotine#benefits

Use rebuildable to spend less money, laisimo f4 modified with a DNA chip and beast rda

Attached: IMG-20180929-WA0023.jpg (4000x2250, 720K)

Where are you getting juice?

Definitely mixing it himself. It's super easy to do which is why pretty much every vape shop has their own "hand crafted" house blends most of them being shit

Do you have links for good recipes?

£6
£0.89 for flavours

Attached: 5050028071129.jpg (1000x1000, 69K)

You'll look like a hipster douchebag.

Is this real?
I have bad memory and can't focus properly. I am VERY interested in these benefits.

$100k for facial reconstruction surgery when it explodes in your face

Yes, the addiction often comes from unconscious self-medication. It probably won't solve your problem by itself, but it'll help.

Read this and other articles on the topic: psychologytoday.com/us/blog/artificial-maturity/201701/the-unintended-consequences-multi-tasking

I recommend getting rid of over-stimulation in general, reducing consumption of carbs and information, and starting the day with a deliberate relaxation routine.

unironically reddit Jow ForumsDIYeJuice

Yes. Its healthier and cheaper than smoking. If you cared what others thing you wouldnt post here. Buy an mvp 4 and start mixing your own juice like me and go to the gym

No dude thats fucking cringe. Vaping is really addictive, dont do it unless you are a smoker

>inhaling reddit fumes to quit smoking your cancer-filled paper tubes
Are nicotine patches just not a thing anymore?

Thanks for the info user. I guess I'll start vaping.
I can't multitask properly so I generally avoid it. My focus problem is related to random thoughts that distract me from my tasks and sudden topic changes plus forgetting my original train of thought. Also anxiety.
I'll pay attention to the other stuff.

£0 on the NHS mutt.

it's good if you already smoke cigarettes. i use pic in op and it just werks. $50 for the vape and extra coils and $50 for a year of nicotine juice.
i was a 2 pack per week smoker and it got pretty bad for me lungs. shortness of breath, coughing up nasty phlegm, raspy air sounds when i breath in, and just generally feeling like shit all day. vaping really improved my health.

i kind of want to get one just to inhale green tea flavored juice.

>Work as bouncer
>Occasionally catched vapers vaping inside the bar / nightclub
>"Oh ss-sorry didn't know you cant smoke it inside!"

Dumbasses.

Attached: 321.png (426x371, 242K)

I use a suorin drop, it's a refillable pod system. Just buy any juice you want and vape away, vaping is much cheaper than cigs in the long run and you won't smell like a roach.

> 50 bucks for a vape pen 22 and some coils
You got ripped off hard user. That shit is like 20 bucks at the most and the coils are like 15 bucks for a 5 pack

> I neglect my personal safety because I don't pay for healthcare
kys
t. fellow britbong

>vaping
There is no way not to look like a fucking cunt with one of these things. Is it too much to ask that they make them look like actual cigarettes?

yeah i bought it from a brick&mortar shop cause i didn't know any better. i'm not a vape enthusiast, just need my nicotine fix.

why not just /juul/

VN 2bh *blasts smoke out of ears*

>triple-coil RDA
>coil literally directly under driptip
Do you enjoy getting juice in your mouth?
Regulated mods don't explode.

It's fucking amazing how much brick and mortar stores rip you off, and then they complain when they go out of business.
A Vape Pen 22 on any vape website? 20 bucks at the most. On ali they're 15-18 bucks with free chink shipping if you feel like waiting for a month.
On most physical stores? 40 bucks at the least, can go up to 50 with some shitty house made juice as a "gift"

the juul nicotine carts are expensive compared to just refilling it yourself on regular vapes.

i see, i don't vape, i just see everyone here using juuls, are they significantly more expensive, considering how much less effort they seem to be?

I read somewhere that you can just pop them open and refill with your own nic salts if you want

No.

which vape battery for 510 thread THC/CBD cartridges not nicotine?

420 BLAZE IT FAGGOTS LMAO

Attached: Max_Hardcore_2015.jpg (2089x3132, 871K)

None, it's just a lot healthier than smoking.

buy the marijuana cartridges and get high as fuck my dude, you can puff on them in planes, at theaters or restaurants anywhere

Yes for the love of God OP if you're a smoker get into vaping. You'll save a shitload of cash if you're not retarded. I went from spending 300+$/mo to about 15. My mouth fedora is literally finacing my keyboard addiction at the moment.

Find yourself a site that does cheap juice (Like bargainejuice.ca/ ), some of the juices may need to steep but at 15$/150ml it can't be beat. Get a decent mod that can use mesh coils and go with a 6mg juice and work up from there until you don't need darts anymore.

It's fucking cozy and I can rollerblade again holy fuck.

If you want to get into vaping you better do it now before (((big tobacco))) lobbies through all their shitty regulations that will absolutely kill the vaping market and bring it back to their own companies.
They're not happy people are quitting tobacco in droves in favor of vaping and soon they will get their way

Just take nootropics
Christ

As long as your mod can go down to 1-5w then you should be aces with just about anything. Don't go over 1-~1.5 ohms on the resistance for THC carts because their coils are super teeny.

>Douche Flute
kek

vapes are machines.

what is popcorn lung?

Avoid anything popcorn flavoured and you're good. Most manufactures refuse to touch the stuff for that reason

1) Diacetyl is no longer used in vape juices
2) Cigarettes produce diacetyl levels far, far higher than vaping juice with diacetyl in it

Read Allen Carr's "The Easy Way to stop Smoking".

>Allen Carr
>finally quit smoking
>write a best selling book about quitting smoking
>after 23 smoke free years, get lung cancer anyways and die
>yfw you could have kept inhaling that smooth, tobacco flavor

Attached: shp.jpg (709x765, 36K)

edgy

These things are sold everywhere and if one went up someone'd sue.
They don't draw enough to blow up, the ones that do are big beehive shaped 200w fuck off mechanical things.

>smooth, tobacco flavor
Tell you're just a social smoker.

>tobacco

Attached: 1453077912662.png (450x450, 98K)

It doesnt drip to my mouth, lmao

Nicotine VG and PG are pretty much known at this point to not cause massive damage to lungs.

Its the flavours that are complete cancer and you're asking for some horrible health problems to be honest..

Haven't vaped for a year now. Might start vaping just nicotine for the benefits though.

Maybe pure menthol - is menthol shown to be harmful to lungs by itself?

>vape in no-smoking areas
In first world countries vapping is considered smoking and it is banned in the same places smoking is banned

Did that, and it did jack shit to help me quit. Good imagery in that book though.

At least I'm just addicted to nicotine now I guess. Fucked up though and the odd bummed cigarette off the boys doesn't do it.

>juul
Overated child trash.
Get a Smok Novo.

None, you're gonna blow your fucking cart up then demand a refund at my shop and I'm not gonna give it to you.

>tfw non smoker
>sometimes smoke hookah with my flat mates or cigs people give me for free
>happen to like nicotine
>thinking of buying a vape, but given that I am not even a smoker I feel bad for wanting to start and look like a fag for using a vape

There is no way I'll start regular smoking. Cigs are fucking disgusting.

Just got a vape from a friend yesterday, he is a very casual smoker and wasn't using it much, I want to stop smoking.
Haven eleaf Ricardo with the melo 3 tank, I am happy with it so far.

Those are the hands of a born laborer, they're surprisingly resistant to damage. He can shovel and swing hammers without blisters, and even occasionally get run over by minecarts and such without affecting his labor output.

Sounds like my uncle, he quit smoking 6 years and had all kinds of health complications and died last year at age 58.
My dad's 62 and he's been smoking since he was 16, he just has the occasional smoker's cough. Now his favorite quote is "If you smoke you die, if you don't smoke you still die."

Wanted to quit cigs so I started and now I'm down to just 3mg vs 12mg from like almost half a year ago
Golden rules
>Don't assume you can smoke anywhere since it is "just vape", don't be a dick, vape in the places where it would be ok to smoke a cigarette, or just take a few puffs in the car
>Never blow it in someone's face "but it smells good!", yeah so do air fresheners, you wouldn't wnat someone spraying your face with febreeze
>don't vape around kids, dick move
>don't talk about vaping or mods or coils or any of that shit to people who don't vape, they DON'T FUCKING CARE HOW MUCH YOU SPENT ON YOUR SHITTY TANK
>and brush your teeth, if you don't your vapor will smell like ass

>"I do not like this painting, Charlie. Its smug aura mocks me."

Hey OP if you smoked check this out

1x squonkmod or any decent mod made within the last 4 years that can charge via USB.
1x Samsung 18650 25R 2500mAh 20A battery (get an authentic one and don't fuck with rewraps)
1x VandyVape Berserker MTL RDA
1x Organic Cotton
wire (either prebuilt/shots or just plain kanthal or stainless you'll have to watch some vids on this, you'll be building single coil)

a blacknote notebook sampler or a bottle of prelude & sonata with 3-6mg nicotine
( you wanna stay away from juices that have diacetyl, acetyl propionyl, ethylene glycol, acrolein and acetoin )

Attached: vandy_vape_berserker_mtl_rda.jpg (700x700, 60K)

Those rules are shit and only autists will obey them, user. I'll continue to puff clouds in public places, and blow vape in peoples faces while doing ebin 0-60 traffic light pulls in my Subaru Legacy.

Look mate I’m sorry but if durries were cheap I’d go back to smoking in a beat. Packs of PJ hybrids are 35 here in Aus, and set to go up again soon. I vape because it’s cheaper than smoking, but it’s not at all the same.

A friend of mine gave me his old smok baby v8.
then I bought a sigelei mfeng, and I haven't smoked a cigarette in about 2 months, the longest I've previously managed to quit cigs in the last 5 years was for only 2 weeks and I can't see myself buying another pack anytime soon.

Mods/kits are usually all the same prices, you'll be paying about $100 for a kit (mod and tank) plus batteries and all that shit, then it's about $18 per 3rd party 60ml bottle of juice, and cores are usually $3-5 each, but depending on use you'll probably change it every week and a half to two weeks but it's quick and easy to do, also don't fall for the RDA meme, coils and cotton might be cheaper but you use a lot more juice so it makes up for it.

Don't vape. - It's still the nicotine that keeps you on the wagon.

Quit altogether and get a nice hobby instead. You'll have plenty of money for it.

>pack a week

Might as well quit cold turkey, that’s barely an addiction

This

Best starter kit thread with health information proving vaping is healthier than smoking.
eightvape.com/products/aspire-breeze-2-aio-kit?variant=8658703220856
You can't get cancer from e cigs and it will allow your body to remove tar and cut down on risks of a heart attack that is associated with smoking.
Also you can pick up a cheap liquid for it from a number of sites. I would recommend these 3 liquids to start out because you get a lot for a cheap price of $7 because they just acquired a company and they are selling their recipes to get people to buy it at regular price. No coupon required.
thesaucela.com/collections/vaporham-lincoln-ejuice
There's a lot of science behind it and I think choosing a low nicotine level to vape on will cut down on your anxiety because the MAOI's that are in cigarettes amplify the nicotine effect. I recommend 6mg to start off but get a bottle of 3mg too to see if that's what you like the best. I recommend using the 3mg with the .6ohm coil which will give you more flavor and more vapor. The 1ohm coil will be better for just starting out and you can buy a 1.2ohm coil if it is too much for you. Good luck, I sent you a link to the best starter in the world. A link to cheap juice here. vapingcheap.com/vape/deals/cheap-ejuice/
Coils for it are cheap, find them and possibly bundle them on the first link to save cash.
If you're concerned about your health here is a compiled list of scientific studies that will debunk random e cig "health concerns" that you may see people talk about. I have a nurse friend that vapes.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17H3rBQIroLZdleUBalP45BG9PlXsSyL-DQPIbGRvY-I/edit#gid=0

No, that's retard shit.

Attached: th.jpg (474x605, 43K)

i unironically bought one and I never smoked cigarettes before, just because nicotine is a nootropic. I would chew the nicotine gum but it's way too intense tasting for me.

Who gives a fuck if vaping makes you look stupid if nicotine literally gives +2 to int for better programming ability?

Attached: orthogonality.jpg (1200x758, 268K)

Vaping CBD is the only non-gay thing to do.

kys fag